PDA

View Full Version : The future is bright...

gatordaze
11-20-2008, 06:49 AM
for Celina Ladycat Volleyball.

5 girls made the all-district team.

Sophomore Jordan Raulerson District 9-3A Offensive Player of the Year (little Gatordaze!)

Freshman Danielle Lynn co-Newcomer of the Year

Senior Kylie Roos 1st Team

Sophomore Mariah Vick 2nd Team

Freshman Mackynzie Newman 2nd Team

This team started 3 Freshman, 2 Sophomores and a Senior this year and made the playoffs for the first time ever. They should be something in the next few seasons to come.

BILLYFRED0000
11-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze

Sophomore Jordan Raulerson District 9-3A Offensive Player of the Year (little Gatordaze!)

This team started 3 Freshman, 2 Sophomores and a Senior this year and made the playoffs for the first time ever. They should be something in the next few seasons to come.

Way to go ladies. I bet they looked good. I did not get to see a game this year but I do like V ball.

Balcones fault
11-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Congrats to the girls.

No telling how good they might be now if there had been a HS volleyball program in the 80's and 90's.

eagles_victory
11-20-2008, 12:24 PM
gatordaze for some reason I was thinking you only had sons but that is a great honor for your daughter and her teammates.

Reds fan
11-20-2008, 01:04 PM

Congratulations to them all and good luck in the future!!!
:2thumbsup
:clap: :clap: :clap:

gatordaze
11-20-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
gatordaze for some reason I was thinking you only had sons but that is a great honor for your daughter and her teammates.

Thanks, we are very fired up as she is only a Soph. She is 6'1" and if we can stretch another 2" out of her I may be able to spend he college fund on myself!

kepdawg
11-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks, we are very fired up as she is only a Soph. She is 6'1" and if we can stretch another 2" out of her I may be able to spend he college fund on myself!

I was about to say...she's not little! I know I look up to her (not that I'm tall or anything).

And back to the topic...yes, the future does look bright! The next few years should be a lot of fun for the girls!

OrangeChamps
11-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Congratulations to all the lady cats. Keep up the hard work.