PDA

View Full Version : seminole is the real deal

navajo joe
11-19-2008, 09:15 PM
the seminole indians are pumped up and ready to go, this is a team that plays together , very well coached ,they are small but very fast , so dont look past the indains because they will surprise you , it will be a good game thats for shure:cool:

Ranger Mom
11-19-2008, 09:17 PM
YAY!!!!!

A Seminole poster!!!

I so happy!!!

Just curious though....how did you find out about this board???

Old Green
11-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by navajo joe
the seminole indians are pumped up and ready to go, this is a team that plays together , very well coached ,they are small but very fast , so dont look past the indains because they will surprise you , it will be a good game thats for shure:cool: Welcome :wave:

BobcatBenny
11-19-2008, 09:19 PM
It still makes me smile, whenever anyone says, "seminole". :D

Ranger Mom
11-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
It still makes me smile, whenever anyone says, "seminole". :D

:tisk: :tisk:

If you are thinking what I think you are thinking...it doesn't even sound like that!!:D

navajo joe
11-19-2008, 09:21 PM
was looking at the wylie website

IHStangFan
11-19-2008, 09:22 PM
welcome to the board!! Good luck Seminole! :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-19-2008, 09:23 PM

Awesome!!

Thank you Wylie!!!

I have been trying to get the word out. There are several Monahans posters, maybe one poster from Lamesa, a few Greenwood posters. Nothing from Andrews or Brownfield....and now one Seminole poster!!

I would like to see 3-3A better represented on here....tell your friends!!:D

navajo joe
11-19-2008, 09:23 PM
ranger mom good job on the win over monahans , and good luck in the playoffs

Ranger Mom
11-19-2008, 09:24 PM
ranger mom good job on the win over monahans , and good luck in the playoffs

Same to y'all!!

I will be rooting for y'all from afar!!:D

IHStangFan
11-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Awesome!!

Thank you Wylie!!!

I have been trying to get the word out. There are several Monahans posters, maybe one poster from Lamesa, a few Greenwood posters. Nothing from Andrews or Brownfield....and now one Seminole poster!!

I would like to see 3-3A better represented on here....tell your friends!!:D Hey I know the feeling....our district is pretty well represented ....by WC fans and I think one or two Sweeny fans, and a couple of Wharton fans...I'd like to see some Stafford, and more Needville fans.

Ranger Mom
11-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Hey I know the feeling....our district is pretty well represented ....by WC fans and I think one or two Sweeny fans, and a couple of Wharton fans...I'd like to see some Stafford, and more Needville fans.

My plan this season, (and it didn't work out like I had planned) was to drop off some my "3adownlow business cards" in a convenience store in the towns we played...just to see if anyone would join up.

It works out a lot better if you actually remember to take the cards with you when you go out of town!!:doh: :doh:

navajo joe
11-19-2008, 09:33 PM
lol i know what you mean i am very forgetful too / what day do you guys play and where? for ranger mom

ccmom
11-19-2008, 09:34 PM
the seminole indians are pumped up and ready to go, this is a team that plays together , very well coached ,they are small but very fast , so dont look past the indains because they will surprise you , it will be a good game thats for shure:cool: Nice post, and I like your name, too! Looking forward to a good game!:)

injuredinmelee
11-19-2008, 09:35 PM
should be an entertaining game!

Ranger Mom
11-19-2008, 09:36 PM
lol i know what you mean i am very forgetful too / what day do you guys play and where? for ranger mom

We play Sweetwater tomorrow night in Abilene.

We have our work cut out for us!!!

If you are gonna be around a computer, I believe this site is going to webcast it.

Lone Star Sports (http://www.audiosportsonline.net/LS/Midland/2008Football.htm)

navajo joe
11-19-2008, 09:37 PM
it will be a tough one because i know you all have a very good team , best of luck to you guys and just pray that our kids will be safe and free from injury

navajo joe
11-19-2008, 09:39 PM
i will listen to the game online then thank you go district 3 /3a!!!!!!!!!!

ccmom
11-19-2008, 09:41 PM
it will be a tough one because i know you all have a very good team , best of luck to you guys and just pray that our kids will be safe and free from injury Amen to that!:)

injuredinmelee
11-19-2008, 09:51 PM
it will be a tough one because i know you all have a very good team , best of luck to you guys and just pray that our kids will be safe and free from injury
DITTO!

LH Panther Mom
11-19-2008, 09:53 PM
YAY! Welcome! :)

injuredinmelee
11-19-2008, 09:55 PM
dont forget to mail me your enrollment fee

IHStangFan
11-19-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
dont forget to mail me your enrollment fee LOL....nice.

pirate4state
11-20-2008, 12:02 AM
welcome!!! hope you enjoy your stay! :D

don't feed the animals hehe

Gobbla2001
11-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'd like to see some Stafford, and more Needville fans.

Honestly, I'd like to see some more cowbell... 'sayin...

ivchris
11-20-2008, 11:24 AM

Don't feel bad, all of our district foes do the same thing looking for pointers :evillol:

garciap77
11-20-2008, 01:20 PM
the seminole indians are pumped up and ready to go, this is a team that plays together , very well coached ,they are small but very fast , so dont look past the indains because they will surprise you , it will be a good game thats for shure:cool:

Welcome to the 3ADL!
:iagree:
:2thumbsup