PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL/DFWhssports.com Play-off Broadcast Of The Week

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Lets try this again

We have a GREAT game this week as it is

Chapel Hill vs Waco La Vega

http://www.dfwhssports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=113&Itemid=29

trojan37
11-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Is this one going to work?

44INAROW
11-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Go Chapel Hill.............;)

Txbroadcaster
11-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Is this one going to work?

It did not work last time because of issues at the stadium not with our equipment..I know the set up at this stadium and it is all good

trojan37
11-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
It did not work last time because of issues at the stadium not with our equipment..I know the set up at this stadium and it is all good

Cool. Can't wait.

Necks_Fan
11-18-2008, 10:33 PM
How many listeners do y'all have on average.

I would LOVE to hear this one, but I think I'm goign to be at game myself.

Txbroadcaster
11-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
How many listeners do y'all have on average.

I would LOVE to hear this one, but I think I'm goign to be at game myself.

just depends on the game and when it is played

I_DONT_CARE
11-19-2008, 10:32 AM
SHOULDN'T THAT STUFF BE WORKED OUT AHEAD OF TIME? :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
11-19-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
SHOULDN'T THAT STUFF BE WORKED OUT AHEAD OF TIME? :rolleyes:

Well if you must know

The Stadium told us one thing, but when we got there it was a different set up. So until we got there it was worked out ahead of time, I cannot control what a stadium tells us or does not tell us

AggiesAreWe
11-19-2008, 03:11 PM
Lets try this again

We have a GREAT game this week as it is

Chapel Hill vs Waco La Vega

http://www.dfwhssports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=113&Itemid=29

Question, I see that the DFWhssports site link is allowed to be posted here on this site, but why not **********? DFWhssports is owned and operated by the owner of **********, they are sister sites. Just wondering what's up?

Txbroadcaster
11-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
Question, I see that the DFWhssports site link is allowed to be posted here on this site, but why not **********? DFWhssports is owned and operated by the owner of **********, they are sister sites. Just wondering what's up?

DFW is where the 3DL banner is

We might be sister/brother sites whatever

but each site admin can choose banners to put on the site

I personally have had some type of relationship wiith 3DL since 04 and I continue to further that

JR2004
11-21-2008, 04:58 AM
The irony of the game not being broadcast last week is not lost on me.

I could add another comment or two, but I'll leave it at that. :)

Dieselsmoke
11-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Well if you must know

The Stadium told us one thing, but when we got there it was a different set up. So until we got there it was worked out ahead of time, I cannot control what a stadium tells us or does not tell us
A free broadcast of a high school game, not everything works out like it should everytime. In broadcasting a game or just about anything else.......I say thanks for taking the time to support 3A football Txbroadcaster.

Emerson1
11-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Dieselsmoke
A free broadcast of a high school game, not everything works out like it should everytime. In broadcasting a game or just about anything else.......I say thanks for taking the time to support 3A football Txbroadcaster.
G2 and emerson1 thank you as well :p

I knew we were going to have problems when I saw whatever smart one designed the stadium decided to put a track and 2 long jump pits, PLUS 10 yards of more sideline between you and the playing field.

Emerson1
11-21-2008, 03:29 PM
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8389/lancasteryn3.jpg

Is that not the dumbest thing ever?

3afan
11-21-2008, 03:31 PM
yeah that is a stupid design ----------- for watching football at least

Emerson1
11-21-2008, 03:32 PM
The track team is better than the football team most years, so maybe that's why :)

3afan
11-22-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
The track team is better than the football team most years, so maybe that's why :)

true ...