PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood 17, Canyon 12

Ranger Mom
11-23-2002, 11:25 PM
It wasn't a pretty game, but it was a win. Offense never seemed to click. All 17 points on the board were put there by Dawson Wilber, our QB/kicker/punter. He was awesome tonight. Canyon had a very good defense and was it was hard to move the ball on them. I hear we have Ballinger in Midland. I DO NOT like playing a team we beat earlier in the season, especially when their tailback was hurt when we played them... eek! eek!
But.......I have to admit, I am thrilled for Ballinger and their BIG win!!!

sinton66
11-23-2002, 11:32 PM
Congratulations Rangers and Ranger Mom. A W is a W, no matter how it happens. Best of luck to the Rangers and Bearcats for an injury free game next weekend. And may the best team win.

vet93
11-24-2002, 12:01 AM
RangerMom...congratulations on the win. In the playoffs a win any time is something to celebrate. I just hope that we are not too emotionally spent to give you guys a game. I don't relish facing Wilbur, Audas and the gang again. Very talented and very well coached. I was planning to go to Andrews for Thanksgiving...I guess we might just have to stop over at the new stadium while we are there!! Good luck and see you next saturday RangerMom!

vet93
11-24-2002, 12:03 AM
RangerMom...congratulations on the win. In the playoffs a win any time is something to celebrate. I just hope that we are not too emotionally spent to give you guys a game. I don't relish facing Wilbur, Audas and the gang again. Very talented and very well coached. I was planning to go to Andrews for Thanksgiving...I guess we might just have to stop over at the new stadium while we are there!! Good luck and see you next saturday RangerMom!

eye of the tiger
11-24-2002, 12:15 AM
Congrats Rangermom. Rangers are looking good.

West Texas Fan
11-24-2002, 12:31 AM
Congrats to the Rangers! As an ex red devil, I enjoy seeing Permian Basin Teams advance. I watched Ballinger play today. They have greatly improved since the first week. I wish the Rangers well but will pulling for Ballinger since I am an Owens' fan and start student teaching their next semester. Hope both teams stay injury free. To the Ballinger fans, I hope as many of you make the trip to Midland as you did to Abilene. I promise you will love the stadium.

SintonFan
11-24-2002, 03:34 AM
Ranger Mom:
It wasn't a pretty game, but it was a win. Offense never seemed to click. All 17 points on the board were put there by Dawson Wilber, our QB/kicker/punter. He was awesome tonight. Canyon had a very good defense and was it was hard to move the ball on them. I hear we have Ballinger in Midland. I DO NOT like playing a team we beat earlier in the season, especially when their tailback was hurt when we played them... eek! eek!
But.......I have to admit, I am thrilled for Ballinger and their BIG win!!!Ranger Mom! Good win for your team! Your now in the 3rd round... anything can happen... have faith! Good luck!!! :)