PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood's OC/ Soccer coach to move to V Principle

Looking4number8
11-18-2008, 12:47 PM
http://www.brownwoodbulletin.com/articles/2008/11/18/sports/doc4922d57aa9a1a973228530.txt

Good luck Coach Moore.

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Are they cleaning house or is all of this voluntary?:thinking:

Looking4number8
11-18-2008, 01:05 PM
According to the paper they are all voluntary. I believe this one probally is voluntary because everybody loves him and he is a home town boy. I for one am glad he and his family are staying in Brownwood and with the school. He is a good man and a great influnce on the kids.

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
According to the paper they are all voluntary. I believe this one probally is voluntary because everybody loves him and he is a home town boy. I for one am glad he and his family are staying in Brownwood and with the school. He is a good man and a great influnce on the kids.

Gotchya :thumbsup:

coach
11-18-2008, 01:11 PM
oc/ soccer coach thats an odd combo

BwdLion_80
11-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by coach
oc/ soccer coach thats an odd combo

Not in Brownwood!:D

booger
11-18-2008, 02:41 PM
What does that mean???? Is there a hidden message in that???

BwdLion_80
11-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by booger
What does that mean???? Is there a hidden message in that???

Nothing hidden! Mitch did a very good job at both and it wasn't unusual to people here.

eagles_victory
11-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Are they cleaning house or is all of this voluntary?:thinking: the OC? What did he do wrong to get let go? Hope his faculty gives him a little more help than he got from the rest of the football team this year.

Looking4number8
11-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
the OC? What did he do wrong to get let go? Hope his faculty gives him a little more help than he got from the rest of the football team this year.

He did nothing wrong and I dont know anybody that wanted him to leave. As I always say I have zero inside knowledge and dont claim to but I feel like it was more of a family time decison for him. Again he is a great guy but does have younger children. Would not surprize me if he just wanted more time with his kids. I know I would. That is just my opinion.

Rocket
11-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
the OC? What did he do wrong to get let go? Hope his faculty gives him a little more help than he got from the rest of the football team this year.

You might want to read the story in the paper. Mitch went to school a while back and got his Master's so that he could get an administration job sometime down the line. This wasn't about him being forced into anything, it was about solidifying a future at Brownwood and taking advantage of an opportunity before it passed him by.