PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like The Mavs Will Miss Out On Zo.....

Showtime33
07-11-2003, 12:38 PM
Reports out of NJ say that center Alonzo Mourning will sing a deal with the NJ Nets sometime next week. He really wants to play with Jason Kidd. Looks like the Mavs are still going to be without a decent center. I dont really know if it matters though this next year because I think everyone is just going to be playing for 2nd because I dont think any team will be able to beat LA in a 7 game series.

Phil C
07-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Showtime I am beginning to wonder if it is all a conspiracy to keep the Lakers winning because they get higher tv ratings. At least the Spurs won it all this year!

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!

St. Ivender
07-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Let's just go ahead and crown the Lakers NBA Champs for next season just like we crowned Jasper D-I state champs for the 2002 football season. Oh Wait!!! Jasper DIDN'T win it! I guess that's why we play the game. Maybe the Lakers will have some competition. Shaq might sprain his big toe again and Kobe might be in the big house for all we know.

Phil C
07-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Good one St! For such a great response I rated you a five.

Showtime33
07-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Yeah injuries I think will be the only that can stop LA this year. Rumor has it that the Lakers are not done just yet. They are going to try and also sign Scotty Pippen as well. This Laker team will be the best team that has been assembled since the 92 dream team. :)