PDA

View Full Version : What if?

TripleH
11-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Some of the teams that have already put themselves in the semi-finals lose?? I've looked at the brackets and it appears the bye weeks are gone and everyone in DII still have two games to get there. Just food for thought.

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2008, 01:28 PM
The only place I've put us in any round is on the pick 'em thingy. I'm sure I'll end up doing like years past & delete it in a week or so. :doh:

TripleH
11-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The only place I've put us in any round is on the pick 'em thingy. I'm sure I'll end up doing like years past & delete it in a week or so. :doh: If you believe it, don't delete it. Stay out on the limb, the fall won't hurt.

LH Panther Mom
11-17-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by TripleH
If you believe it, don't delete it. Stay out on the limb, the fall won't hurt.
The first time I did was 2004. I picked us to lose to Jasper in the semis. :( A week or so before, I was close to the top of the list, and deleted it. We did end up losing to them. :( :(

LHexPlayer
11-17-2008, 01:33 PM
The only place the Panthers should be placed is in Mineral Wells Saturday against Vernon. The rest will take care of itself. Go Panthers.

TripleH
11-17-2008, 01:34 PM
The first time I did was 2004. I picked us to lose to Jasper in the semis. :( A week or so before, I was close to the top of the list, and deleted it. We did end up losing to them. :( :( Never tempt MOJO, shouldn't have deleted the first one. :p

3afan
11-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by TripleH
Some of the teams that have already put themselves in the semi-finals lose?? I've looked at the brackets and it appears the bye weeks are gone and everyone in DII still have two games to get there. Just food for thought.

I doubt any teams have "put themselves in the semi-finals" ... coaches/(most) fans are too smart for that

TripleH
11-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
I doubt any teams have "put themselves in the semi-finals" ... coaches/(most) fans are too smart for that If you read certain threads it appears there are those fans who have already done so.

3afan
11-17-2008, 01:57 PM
yeah but they're the minority

Astrosdawg07
11-17-2008, 02:20 PM
The first time I did was 2004. I picked us to lose to Jasper in the semis. :( A week or so before, I was close to the top of the list, and deleted it. We did end up losing to them. :( :(

Which was one of the greatest HS games ever!