PDA

View Full Version : Cuero/Sealy & Bellville/La Vernia fans

pirate4state
11-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Both these games would offer a great opportunity for M&Gs and state bound shirt signings. I don't think the shirt has traveled to a Cuero game this year. :eek:

Is there someone that will be attending BOTH games and willing to take on the shirt?

I will be at the Bellville/La Vernia game, but won't be at the Sealy/Cuero game. :(

If you are interested, please PM one of the mods your mailing address so we can mail the shirt first thing in the morning!

If you are asking yourself what a M&G/state bound shirt is CLICK HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=85560)!!!

HM33
11-17-2008, 01:13 PM
That would be cool. I haven't been at a M&G since I was in high school (Edna Game)

Although I will only be at the Cuero game.

Old Green
11-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by HM33
That would be cool. I haven't been at a M&G since I was in high school (Edna Game) YeaH! You were DELTA FORCE back in the day:D

Meet and greet would be great.

pirate4state
11-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
YeaH! You were DELTA FORCE back in the day:D

Meet and greet would be great.

Are you going to both games? Maybe we could send the shirt to you?

Old Green
11-17-2008, 05:33 PM
I would like to say I'd take it but with my work schedule here this year(only saw 5 games) has been unpredictable. I would hate to be a no-show with shirt.

pirate4state
11-17-2008, 05:36 PM
:(

Okay, if no one checks in I'll have CHS_CG send me the shirt and I'll take it with me to the Bellville/LV game, but I'd really prefer that it go to both games.

Old Green
11-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:(

Okay, if no one checks in I'll have CHS_CG send me the shirt and I'll take it with me to the Bellville/LV game, but I'd really prefer that it go to both games. I would too, but i wouldn't want to ruin for everyone.:(

JT44
11-17-2008, 05:49 PM
how bout getting it to the cuero game then if someone rolls thru cuero on their way to vic they can meet and pass off the shirt

gobbler grad
11-17-2008, 07:42 PM
I sent P4S a pm...i'll be at both games...:)

44INAROW
11-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
way to be there for us Gobbler Grad...... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-17-2008, 08:16 PM

Awesome!! Are you going to organize a M&G or do one of us mods need to do that?

gobbler grad
11-17-2008, 08:20 PM
anybody know the best place at the stadium...never been to this stadium before...

dachosenone
11-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I went to Bellville's game last week & it has alot of open areas on the home side.

What exactly or you trying to do? Take pics? Sign shirt?

gobbler grad
11-17-2008, 09:27 PM
both would be good...:thinking:

dachosenone
11-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Ok. I plan on going to both games but not sure who else will be in attendance.

I really would like to make the Sinton/Pearsall game but to go there then Victoria is some serious miles. Especially after watching the game for three hours.

pirate4state
11-17-2008, 11:23 PM
I sent P4S a pm...i'll be at both games...:) :cheerl: YAY!!! :cheerl:

i have forwarded your info to chs_cg she will mail the shirt to you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

I know that in Victoria you can cross over. Remember when you, me & 44inarow met at the end zone with the bleachers, opposite the scoreboard, if I remember right. :) We can meet there at half-time if that works for everyone?

44INAROW
11-17-2008, 11:31 PM
:cheerl: YAY!!! :cheerl:

i have forwarded your info to chs_cg she will mail the shirt to you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

I know that in Victoria you can cross over. Remember when you, me & 44inarow met at the end zone with the bleachers, opposite the scoreboard, if I remember right. :) We can meet there at half-time if that works for everyone?

that's the year we met up with Fabian's dad too, right? I am not sure we'll make the La Vernia/Bellville game but I am going to try... would like to meet some of the Bellville posters ;)

pirate4state
11-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that's the year we met up with Fabian's dad too, right? I am not sure we'll make the La Vernia/Bellville game but I am going to try... would like to meet some of the Bellville posters ;) BTW i just got your text. my phone died while i was at our booster meeting.

TigerFan51
11-17-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm planning on trying to make the Cuero/Sealy game in El Campo. I know the stadium well since we've played there many times. I'd love to meet with as many of you guys that are there!!!

I've already met 44inarow but she probably doesn't remember. I did have a different username back then.

HM33
11-18-2008, 10:40 AM
So will there be a M&G at both games now???

pirate4state
11-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Yes :) thanks to gobbler grad

Not sure where yall are set to M&G in El Campo, but in Victoria it will be behind the end zone where the bleachers are at half time. :)

HM33
11-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Awesome, Just let me know when and where.

pirate4state
11-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Awesome, Just let me know when and where.

:nerd:

I called El Campo ISD and spoke to one of the coaches (LOL) and he recommended the scoreboard side at Ricebird Stadium.

So, if everyone is okay with a half-time M&G in El Campo, that would be the place to meet. :)

HM33
11-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Sounds good to me. You talk to ol' Bob Gillis??? I live with his son.

44INAROW
11-18-2008, 11:09 AM

I called El Campo ISD and spoke to one of the coaches (LOL) and he recommended the scoreboard side at Ricebird Stadium.

So, if everyone is okay with a half-time M&G in El Campo, that would be the place to meet. :)

:) :) thanks P4S - gotta love a woman smart enough to go straight to the source......;)

pirate4state
11-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Sounds good to me. You talk to ol' Bob Gillis??? I live with his son. hehe I'm not sure. Which ever coach answered the phone at the field house is who I talked to. I can't tell you how hard I was laughing after I hung up the phone! :D

He was probably thinking what in the hell was THAT all about? :D

gobbler grad
11-18-2008, 08:30 PM

if nobody has a problem, we will meet by the scoreboard at halftime or in that vacinity...I will be waving the 3Adownlow shirt in the air...:D

if I can leave early enough, will also try to be there about 6:15-6:30 for ones that can't make halftime...if enough want to meet...but gotta go get a seat by 7:00 or i'll be standing...:mad:

also take a few pics too...:clap:

44INAROW
11-18-2008, 08:44 PM
if nobody has a problem, we will meet by the scoreboard at halftime or in that vacinity...I will be waving the 3Adownlow shirt in the air...:D

if I can leave early enough, will also try to be there about 6:15-6:30 for ones that can't make halftime...if enough want to meet...but gotta go get a seat by 7:00 or i'll be standing...:mad:

also take a few pics too...:clap:

sounds great GG.. We plan on being at the stadium early so I hope to make the "pre-game" M&G for sure and will try the half-time for sure. Just found out we won't be going to the Bellville/La Vernia game :( will depend on Text updates..... (I haven't checked to see if it's being broadcast or not cause I thought I was going)

gobbler grad
11-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Cuero/Sealy meet & great will be at halftime close to scoreboard...and will also try to be there about 6:15-6:30 before game...sign shirt and take some pics...look forward to it...

scrub c
11-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Cuero/Sealy meet & great will be at halftime close to scoreboard...and will also try to be there about 6:15-6:30 before game...sign shirt and take some pics...look forward to it...

looking forward to the M&G as well as the GAME!!!

44INAROW
11-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
looking forward to the M&G as well as the GAME!!!
me too - it's been a while since I've been to a meet and greet - wish I was able to make the Bellville vs La Vernia game but we've got a prior "engagement". See you'll at the game Friday;)

gobblergrangran
11-22-2008, 10:37 AM
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE BUILDING A GREAT TRADITION. IF I WAS YOUNG ENOUGH I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET SUCH A BAND OF NICE POEPLE THAT (THANKFULLY) I CAN KINDA KEEP UP ON THE DOWNLOW. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

GRAN-GRAN

44INAROW
11-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by gobblergrangran
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE BUILDING A GREAT TRADITION. IF I WAS YOUNG ENOUGH I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET SUCH A BAND OF NICE POEPLE THAT (THANKFULLY) I CAN KINDA KEEP UP ON THE DOWNLOW. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

GRAN-GRAN

I PROMISE YOU - next time we have a Meet and Greet of this size, I'll make sure you're included - even if I have to go into the stands........ ;)