PDA

View Full Version : stupid joke

3afan2K3
08-05-2003, 12:05 PM
Three Texas women (a brunette, a redhead and a blonde) go across the
border into Mexicoto party one night. The next morning, they wake up in a
Mexican jail, to find that they are to be executed that day, although none of
them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a brunette, is strapped into the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words.

She says, "I am from the Baylor School of Divinity, and I believe in the almighty power God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent,"

They throw the switch and nothing happens, so they figure God must not want this woman to die, and they let her go.

The second one, a redhead, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I am from the Texas Tech University School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent."

They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. They figure the law is on this woman's side, so they let her go.

The last one, a blond, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm a Texas Aggie Electrical Engineer, and I'll tell you dumb Mexicans right now, that you ain't going electrocute nobody if you don't connect them two wires......"

PhiI C
08-05-2003, 12:24 PM
HOW ABOUT THEM SAN ANTONIO SPURS WINNING THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP OVER THE NETS!!

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!!

AND TO ESPN: "WHERE'S THE CAT?"

:)

3afan2K3
08-05-2003, 12:35 PM
THAT WAS THE WORST NBA SERIES EVER!!! SPURS DON'T DESERVE TO BE CHAMPIONS!!!! THE MAVERICKS DO!!!!

DALLAS MAVERICKS TO BE 2003-2004 NBA CHAMPIONS

AND I RAN OVER YOU CAT LAST WEEK

<small>[ August 05, 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Rabbit'93
08-05-2003, 01:01 PM
you're right 2K3......that was a stupid joke.

3afan2K3
08-05-2003, 01:26 PM
That wat it was meant to be

PhiI C
08-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey ESPN (the tv networkd): "WHERE'S THE CAT?"