PDA

View Full Version : needville vs sealy

thepicker
11-15-2008, 03:53 PM
there was no doubt that sealy would win this game. Needville as well as their entire district run like they have 20 lbs of concrete in their shoes. It is truly sad when sealy's worst competition of the year comes in the playoffs. Any team that didnt make playoffs in district 25-3A (Columbus, Smithville, LaGrange) would have easily made the playoffs in the opposing district. Most competitive and talented district in 3A football this year. hands down.

Necks_Fan
11-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by thepicker
there was no doubt that sealy would win this game. Needville as well as their entire district run like they have 20 lbs of concrete in their shoes. It is truly sad when sealy's worst competition of the year comes in the playoffs. Any team that didnt make playoffs in district 25-3A (Columbus, Smithville, LaGrange) would have easily made the playoffs in the opposing district. Most competitive and talented district in 3A football this year. hands down. Yes, Needville is the slowest team in the district, but I think you are wrong as far as the district as a whole.

Yea, maybe 25 was loaded this year, but BR has some kids that can MOVE as well as Sweeny.

WC wasn't "fast" by any means, but we could hold our own.

And the "Worst competiton" comment.....:rolleyes: Give the kids from Needville some credit. It's not like you won by 50+ points.

Ask Navasota who was their "worst competition" of the season.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand:

thepicker
11-15-2008, 04:15 PM
How can you say look at BR and Sweeny. One didnt make the playoffs, and the other got stomped round one. And as for the Navasota game, sealy didnt have their complete team, and the coach didnt want to do anything to expose their offense to the coming district play. And as for your comment, the game could have easily been 50+, with a couple of bogus flags.

Necks_Fan
11-15-2008, 04:25 PM
How can you say look at BR and Sweeny. One didnt make the playoffs, and the other got stomped round one.

I never said they were as talented overall. I just said they have some speed. Sweeny's BEST player #3 could barely walk, much less RUN. BR was 1 kick away from being in the playoffs. They are faster than ANY team in 25, just not as "together" as a team.

And as for the Navasota game, sealy didnt have their complete team, and the coach didnt want to do anything to expose their offense to the coming district play.

Gimme a break. I was THERE. Yea, Downey didn't play... but your QB was falling down. You were getting BLOWN upo at the LOS, and you couldn't cover Lamascus or Kackson worth a crap.

And as for your comment, the game could have easily been 50+, with a couple of bogus flags.

The game WAS NEVER that lopsided. Sealy's advantage in the speed department is what won thius game. A few long TD's is all. It's not as if you were just DOMINATING in every aspect of the game. I like Sealy ALOT, but I hope Cuero STOMPS the Tigers because of your cockiness about them.

My answers are IN the above quote.^^^^^

3afan
11-15-2008, 04:29 PM
there was no doubt that sealy would win this game. Needville as well as their entire district run like they have 20 lbs of concrete in their shoes. It is truly sad when sealy's worst competition of the year comes in the playoffs. Any team that didnt make playoffs in district 25-3A (Columbus, Smithville, LaGrange) would have easily made the playoffs in the opposing district. Most competitive and talented district in 3A football this year. hands down.

ah rookies ....

thepicker
11-15-2008, 04:38 PM
No being cocky. Just speaking the truth. The game is over though and the better team won.

Maroon87
11-15-2008, 04:42 PM
No being cocky. Just speaking the truth. The game is over though and the better team won.

True...but maybe there's a better way of saying it. Just a suggestion...:)

martwayne
11-15-2008, 04:43 PM
dont use the excuse that sealy didn't have their entire team on the field vs. the navasota rattlers because that ain't no ones fault but ya'lls coach for not playing ya'lls running back and even if he had been on the field you really think that sealy could have beat navasota? i dont think so!!

TigerFan51
11-15-2008, 04:46 PM
the game could have easily been 50+, with a couple of bogus flags.

Typical, expected response, they won the game but still have to cry about "bogus flags":evillol:

44INAROW
11-15-2008, 04:54 PM
How can you say look at BR and Sweeny. One didnt make the playoffs, and the other got stomped round one. And as for the Navasota game, sealy didnt have their complete team, and the coach didnt want to do anything to expose their offense to the coming district play. And as for your comment, the game could have easily been 50+, with a couple of bogus flags.

excuses are like........... well, you get my point :p

Originally posted by 3afan
ah rookies ....

yep - I am working off some frustrations right now :D