PDA

View Full Version : Texas Stadium Games 5-5A vs 6-5A...

JR2004
11-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Heritage and SLC playing right now.

Hebron vs. LD Bell 1pm

Trinity vs. Marcus 4pm

Coppell vs. Justin Northwest 7pm

I'm probably going to miss most of the first game, although my buddies already out there said Heritage has some very good size and SLC is a rival.

Hebron game should be fun. They're firing on all cylinders right now. The Cooper game out there in Abilene is when things turned around for the Hawks this year.

Trinity and Marcus could potentially be a really good game. Both like to run it right at you and Marcus has a pretty good-sized back carrying the rock. They won't be intimidated by Trinity.

Hope Coppell gets a win tonight. I'll be gone down to Mansfield to see us play Kennedale, but the last one should be pretty good too. Heard there was already a good sized crowd out there at 9am for the first game!

Too bad poor ol' Grant will have to miss this quadrupleheader...lol.

mwynn05
11-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Heritage and SLC playing right now.

Hebron vs. LD Bell 1pm

Trinity vs. Marcus 4pm

Coppell vs. Justin Northwest 7pm

I'm probably going to miss most of the first game, although my buddies already out there said Heritage has some very good size and SLC is a rival.

Hebron game should be fun. They're firing on all cylinders right now. The Cooper game out there in Abilene is when things turned around for the Hawks this year.

Trinity and Marcus could potentially be a really good game. Both like to run it right at you and Marcus has a pretty good-sized back carrying the rock. They won't be intimidated by Trinity.

Hope Coppell gets a win tonight. I'll be gone down to Mansfield to see us play Kennedale, but the last one should be pretty good too. Heard there was already a good sized crowd out there at 9am for the first game!

Too bad poor ol' Grant will have to miss this quadrupleheader...lol. i kind of wanna go but dont really have any friends who wanna go that are in town

3afan
11-15-2008, 11:29 AM
the first game is really the only one that excites me .....

Southlake Carroll 0, Colleyville Heritage 0 (5:05, 1st)

After driving to midfield, Heritage turned the ball over on downs on its first drive. Carroll then punted after three plays. Then Heritage punted again, and Carroll has just gone three-and-out.

After two drives, Carroll has run six plays for a total of nine yards. Heritage has picked up 62 yards on nine plays.

READ BLOG HERE (http://highschoolsportsblog.hsgametime.com/)

mwynn05
11-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

Southlake Carroll 0, Colleyville Heritage 0 (5:05, 1st)

After driving to midfield, Heritage turned the ball over on downs on its first drive. Carroll then punted after three plays. Then Heritage punted again, and Carroll has just gone three-and-out.

After two drives, Carroll has run six plays for a total of nine yards. Heritage has picked up 62 yards on nine plays.

READ BLOG HERE (http://highschoolsportsblog.hsgametime.com/) im interested in that game and the third game

3afan
11-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Southlake Carroll 7, Colleyville Heritage 0 (11:58, 2nd)

JR2004
11-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
[/URL] [/B]

The 2nd and 3rd games are the ones I want to see the most. I always go watch Hebron when they don't play the same night or time as Madison. Marcus vs. Trinity is intriguing to me because both play the same style of football. There's going to be some banged up kids after that game on both teams.

3afan
11-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Hebron & ET should roll ...... but ya never know

3afan
11-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Southlake Carroll 10, Colleyville Heritage 0 (Halftime)