PDA

View Full Version : D 25 has pulled off the Sweep over 26.

Necks_Fan
11-14-2008, 10:59 PM
:( :(

Sealy 31-10
F

Bellville 31
Wharton 6
F

Giddings 34
Sweeny 3
7 min 4th qt

:eek: :eek: :eek: Didn't expect Sweeny to get blown out. :doh: :doh:

Watcher
11-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Way to go Sealy, Bellville, and Giddings. Good luck and bring your game next week. Sealy will make a noise in D1 and Bellville and Giddings wiil roll in D2. Hey Buff4life no stirring in playoffs.

Pudlugger
11-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Excellent! D25 is making some noise as I expected. Sealy must put together a monster effort to get by Cuero and Bellville will be challenged big time by La Vernia. I see open field running for Giddings in D2 in Region IV. With some luck and great effort all three teams might advance again next week. Good show and good luck next week D25 winners.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-15-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
I see open field running for Giddings in D2 in Region IV.

Looks the team to be was 2nd place in this district.

buff4ever
11-15-2008, 01:31 AM
good job d25.

Giddings played a great game, I am sure that Sweeny missed a healthy #3. I am sure that he is something to reckon with when he is w/o a flat tire.

Bull's-eye
11-15-2008, 01:49 AM
Buff4ever, what's your thoughts on La Vernia? If they defeat Goliad, they will be Bellville's next opponent

buff4life
11-15-2008, 02:05 AM
they are very big with some speed at a few positions...

beatable in my opinion but its not too likely to run through them due to their size

scotty
11-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Didn't LaVernia beat Cuero? If so, they must be pretty good. Also last night when the rains came in ElCampo I ran for cover as I had no way to keep my stats dry. The Wharton TD, was it a returned blocked field goal or a punt return? I saw it listed both ways and was in the car when it took place so I didn't see it. Anyone have that information?

Bull's-eye
11-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by scotty
Didn't LaVernia beat Cuero? If so, they must be pretty good. Also last night when the rains came in ElCampo I ran for cover as I had no way to keep my stats dry. The Wharton TD, was it a returned blocked field goal or a punt return? I saw it listed both ways and was in the car when it took place so I didn't see it. Anyone have that information?

It was a punt return during the time of the rain storm. The Bellville punter actually got off a very good punt against a very strong wind .

La Vernia lost to Giddings 53-28 and just recently struggled in their 41-28 win over 0-10 Luling. :thinking: