WOSgrad
11-14-2008, 11:52 PM
Silsbee 20, Huffman 16 final

Bigworm
11-15-2008, 12:32 AM
Went to the game...came down to the wire

navscanmaster
11-15-2008, 12:39 AM
OldBison75 and I went to the game, and I don't have much to say. I do know that if Silsbee had not scored that last touchdown, they should have grieved the linesman for the horrible spot on that catch by #4. The boy caught the ball on 3rd and long 2 yards past the first down marker, and was hit immediately without even planting his feet, knocked backwards three yards by the Falcon defender, and the official marked the ball at the tackle spot. Really poor, poor, poor officiating. The next spot on 4th and 1 was a yard short, too. I am looking forward to Friday's game next week, but not with those officials.:mad:

j_dog
11-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Congratulations Silsbee on the win. Navasota is waiting for you!

navscanmaster
11-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Congratulations Silsbee on the win. Navasota is waiting for you!

Nice to meet you again, j_dog. Good luck to those poor, short, slow, handicapped bulldog puppies Saturday.

:D :D :D :D J/K, good luck Jasper!

etbu
11-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Good luck to Silsbee but proud of my boys from Huffman. Defesne looked good but came up short. Good job Falcons and good luck to Silsbee next week.

OldBison75
11-15-2008, 01:40 AM
To all Huffman fans, you guys had a great showing from your team. They play hard, have great determination, and were just a few breaks from controlling this game. These kids took it to Silsbee all night and had a few bad breaks. They have nothing to be ashamed of.

Good luck to all of you and great game.

j_dog
11-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Nice to meet you again, j_dog. Good luck to those poor, short, slow, handicapped bulldog puppies Saturday.

Thank you navscanmaster. Nice to meet you also!

Jasper will need all the luck it can find tonight! They are meeting a team with superman himself as the rb. He had over 400 yards in a recent game.

And it was also nice to meet OldBison also. :) I didn't even know I had met him until I read your post! :D

j_dog
11-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
.... Good luck to those poor, short, slow, handicapped bulldog puppies Saturday.

It is worse than that! :D If they were puppies there would be hope that someday they would be full grown tall, fast and agile dogs. The sad thing is that these are full grown dogs, so there is little hope that they will improve. :(