PDA

View Full Version : Jacket2000-Bellville

Real3AFan
10-21-2001, 09:31 PM
Why all this talk about Bellville. Bandera has a better team than they had last year and they beat Bellville 44-0 last year, so who in the right mind would think Bellville could get to the third round? Jacket2000, I was just wondering why you show Bandera zero respect. You had Marion picked over them and they were up 55-19 when they took their starting quarterback out.

Jacket2000
10-21-2001, 10:45 PM
Ok, first, last year is exactly that...LAST YEAR! I dont care who you beat last year. As a great coach used to say, today is a new day.
Second, I picked Marion b/c it was midnight, and I felt like making an upset pick. Did I actually think that Marion would win? No. But, I would have looked really smart had they won, right?.
Third, they're not in my top ten b/c they have 2 losses. Bellville is 7-0, Bandera is 5-2. BIG difference. They were in my preseason top ten, but I couldnt hardly keep them there when they dropped their first two. The only team in my top ten with more than one loss is La Grange (and their two losses were to the defending 4A champs and Sealy). So, that's why Bandera is not in my top ten. The only way they will crack the top ten anytime this year is with a decisive win over La Vernia.
J2K

Real3AFan
10-21-2001, 11:23 PM
Jacket-you're obviously an idiot then. You penalized Bandera b/c they played 2 4A teams who are a combined 13-1 right now. Bandera will whip La Vernia and Bellville, I don't even play for them, but I am just saying, you don't need to judge rankings on records, look at the schedules.

Real3AFan
10-21-2001, 11:26 PM
also it didn't stop you from ranking Wimberley so high after they beat Marion by 10 points, Bandera was beating Marion by 36 points when they took out their starters.

Jacket2000
10-21-2001, 11:30 PM
I'll base my rankings on whatever I damn well please! If you dont like it, then go make your own site. I dont have to answer to you or anyone else. I'll put Cotulla at #1 if I feel like it. You know, it's people like you that make us not want to do this site.

bros543
10-25-2001, 06:08 PM
i played for bellville last year when bandera beat us 43 to 0, where did that wr/db go ? or does he still play for them? he had like 4 picks against us... http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif

therealbulldogs
10-25-2001, 09:18 PM
The WR was Andy Blount who now starts at HB for North Texas.

jykoy
10-25-2001, 10:12 PM
Listen, I go to school with an ex-Bandera linebacker from last year, Mazurek. He's cool and you are giving Bandera a bad name. I'm from Bellville, I was #6 Jess Koy (fullback/punter) but now I go to the Air Force Academy. Don't give your town a bad name man. Have some class.

therealbulldogs
10-26-2001, 06:17 AM
How is Kenny doing in football?

eye of the tiger
10-26-2001, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by jykoy:
Listen, I go to school with an ex-Bandera linebacker from last year, Mazurek. He's cool and you are giving Bandera a bad name. I'm from Bellville, I was #6 Jess Koy (fullback/punter) but now I go to the Air Force Academy. Don't give your town a bad name man. Have some class.

jess you should have gone to the university of texas-hard to turn down an appointment to the academy im sure. but koy and u of t go together so well. good luck to you at the air force academy. i watched your dad and uncle play for u of t(giving away my age here)i also read that ernie sr was actually born in sealy but i wont tell anybody. once again good luck to you and good luck to bellville this year

jykoy
10-26-2001, 06:58 PM
Eye of the Tiger, yeah I know I should've. In fact, I am considering transferring pretty soon. Who knows! I am a fullback up here for Deberry. And to Bulldawg, Kenny is good, he's playin well and in good spirits.

jykoy
11-05-2001, 11:51 PM
Any more thoughts/compliments/concerns/bitterness to address before they begin the playoffs?

jykoy
11-06-2001, 01:12 PM
Alright, cool, that's what I thought.

eye of the tiger
11-06-2001, 01:30 PM
How about a compliment Jess. Bellville is having a great year. Good luck the rest of the year. It is about to get serious.

Offensive Coordinator
11-09-2001, 09:43 AM
Bellville good job knocking off LaGrange good luck in the playoffs! From a Giddings Fan!