PDA

View Full Version : Hey P4S.........

Lion_Addict
11-14-2008, 10:46 AM
:wave:
Whatcha think about DaBone last night??? I thought it was funny! Randy is so gonna get his arse whipped before it's all over, HA HA! Him & Crystal are gonna have a war.....I predict Crystal will ruff him up purty good :D .
My poor Sugar crying at every Tribal is too funny! Shore would like to console her :devil: ;) . She seems to be in a pretty good spot so I guess all that before was a dream :crazy:
The best part I think was when Randy & what's his name started freaking out at the challenge when they were trying to get the little ball in the big hole, Heh Heh!

pirate4state
11-14-2008, 12:06 PM
okay, i'm still watching, but let me just say

HAHAHAHAHAHA Susie & Sugar were the only ones that could even get a fire going?!?! WOW

Back to the show...

pirate4state
11-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Man, poor Charlie, he cracks me up with his :inlove: of Marcus. :eek:

Randy is a pig. Did you hear him say at the reward "I think one of the tribal women likes me, so I danced with her!" hahaha what a loser!

This is by far the worst Survivor. The only thing keeping me watching is how terrible these people are and seeing what new shannigans they can get themselves into.

Next week's episode with Corrine trying to make a mad scramble is gonna be verrrrrrrrrry interesting.

If Kenny doesn't watch himself he could be voted off.

Lion_Addict
11-14-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Man, poor Charlie, he cracks me up with his :inlove: of Marcus. :eek:

Randy is a pig. Did you hear him say at the reward "I think one of the tribal women likes me, so I danced with her!" hahaha what a loser!

This is by far the worst Survivor. The only thing keeping me watching is how terrible these people are and seeing what new shannigans they can get themselves into.

Next week's episode with Corrine trying to make a mad scramble is gonna be verrrrrrrrrry interesting.

If Kenny doesn't watch himself he could be voted off.

EEEWWWW :ack!: , That whole Charlie thing made me sick! Now Marcus has to be alone with him sequestered :eek:

I died laughing when that buttmunch started talking about that oh so attractive woman being into him :rolleyes:

Funny how the peeps from the "weak" tribe have taken over the game. Yep, it's gonna be interesting.