PDA

View Full Version : Take that Collier-Sharp

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 02:38 PM
They dropped us two spots for only winning by 42 last week. Well, according to their site, we were only supposed to beat Lindale by 7. So let's see what last night's 45 point spread will do to their logic. My guess: nothing!

super1
11-08-2003, 02:40 PM
Hey man, your taking this way to personally. C-S isn't sitting at his computer trying to "get" your school. It's a rating system. None of them are perfect.
Just breathe!

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 02:49 PM
super1:
Hey man, your taking this way to personally. C-S isn't sitting at his computer trying to "get" your school. It's a rating system. None of them are perfect.
Just breathe!With 34 posts, you probably haven't been on this site long enough to see the complaining and whining every time the CS poll comes out. I'm just continuing a tradition....and sticking up for my Buckeyes.

Gilmer Buckeye
11-08-2003, 02:51 PM
I think we dropped to No. 4 because of factors such as Pleasant Grove losing again and thus making our "strength of schedule" look bad. This week Pleasant Grove gave Daingerfield all they could handle so that will help move us back up to a solid No. 2 behind only Burnet, I would imagine.

According to the link below, they had us by 16 over Lindale and not just 7. But no one could have forecast what happened last night. That was the Buckeyes' version of a "perfect storm."

http://www.collier-sharp.com/nov73.html

The polls are all out the window now anyhow as UIL actually has a playoff system, unlike the BCS.

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 03:13 PM
According to the link below, they had us by 16 over Lindale and not just 7. But no one could have forecast what happened last night. That was the Buckeyes' version of a "perfect storm."

Why do you call me out in public Buckeye? I thought we were supposed to stick together.

olddawggreen
11-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Buckeye80:

super1:
Just breathe!With 34 posts, you probably haven't been on this site long enough to see the complaining and whining every time the CS poll comes out. I'm just continuing a tradition....and sticking up for my Buckeyes.Its not the number of post Buckeye, its the member number you have to look at to determine how long someones been here. I believe super1 has you beat on whose been around the longest.

Buckeye80
11-08-2003, 04:23 PM
olddawggreen:

Buckeye80:

super1:
Just breathe!With 34 posts, you probably haven't been on this site long enough to see the complaining and whining every time the CS poll comes out. I'm just continuing a tradition....and sticking up for my Buckeyes.Its not the number of post Buckeye, its the member number you have to look at to determine how long someones been here. I believe super1 has you beat on whose been around the longest.OK that was totally not meant to offend super1. I was just saying that there is a general consensus to complain about the CS poll. Apparently, I'm not making many friends today on here. So, I'll just sit silently for the remainder of the time I'm on.

olddawggreen
11-08-2003, 05:43 PM
Buckeye80:

olddawggreen:

Buckeye80:

super1:
Just breathe!With 34 posts, you probably haven't been on this site long enough to see the complaining and whining every time the CS poll comes out. I'm just continuing a tradition....and sticking up for my Buckeyes.Its not the number of post Buckeye, its the member number you have to look at to determine how long someones been here. I believe super1 has you beat on whose been around the longest.OK that was totally not meant to offend super1. I was just saying that there is a general consensus to complain about the CS poll. Apparently, I'm not making many friends today on here. So, I'll just sit silently for the remainder of the time I'm on.Naw dont worry about it. We just haven't had any reason to complain about the CS poll this year.