PDA

View Full Version : New stadiums for next season....

NastySlot
11-13-2008, 08:33 PM
any one know of new ones for next season...this one looks like it might be nice............also heard Leander and Manor get new ones.

http://www.bastropbears.org/NewStadium.html

trojan37
11-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Looks cool. I like the team promo video myself. Nice football site.

NastySlot
11-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Looks cool. I like the team promo video myself. Nice football site.

checkout this site...turn up the sound also...viva la maquina amarilla

found this website last year...they were a potential opponent for us in the playoffs last year......seen some good ones but this may near the top...they have two songs written about them...wow they have a passion for their football.

thatboiwes
11-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
they have two songs written about them...wow they have a passion for their football. [/B]

Gilmer has a song written about them every year. They play it as the team walks out of the field house and under the 'P.R.I.D.E.' arc and onto the field. They let it play for a minit and then run out onto the field. It's really neat. As a fan, it definately gets you, well me, pumped up about the game. I don't know how many teams have that to run out to, but I've never personally seen it before other than Gilmer.

STANG RED
11-14-2008, 10:56 AM
I know their not 3A any more, but Clyde is getting a new stadium next season finally. They played in a 1A stadium for all their years in 3A, but finally build a new stadium when they drop to 2A. :doh: Go figure that one.

awylie8
11-14-2008, 04:34 PM
In the next couple of weeks, Wylie will begin the second phase to thier stadium renovation. Wylie will add 900 more seats to the visitors side as well as new bathroom facilities. New lights will be added that will double the lumination of the field. Also, dressing areas will be increased another 25 feet on the home and visitors side. They will put a second deck on the home side that will add 1200 more seats with permanent chairs as well as a new press box that will seat around 48 people, including an elevator to the top. The main entrance will have new rest rooms and concessions enclosed underneath. Bulldog Stadium will be finished by the end of July and ready for football season. When finished, Bulldog Stadium, will be one the nicest stadiums around.

95mustang
11-14-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by awylie8
In the next couple of weeks, Wylie will begin the second phase to thier stadium renovation. Wylie will add 900 more seats to the visitors side as well as new bathroom facilities. New lights will be added that will double the lumination of the field. Also, dressing areas will be increased another 25 feet on the home and visitors side. They will put a second deck on the home side that will add 1200 more seats with permanent chairs as well as a new press box that will seat around 48 people, including an elevator to the top. The main entrance will have new rest rooms and concessions enclosed underneath. Bulldog Stadium will be finished by the end of July and ready for football season. When finished, Bulldog Stadium, will be one the nicest stadiums around.

I hope they included money for the sound system in the project. :devil:

GetRDoneStangs
11-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Wylie will add 900 more seats to the visitors side as well as new bathroom facilities. New lights will be added that will double the lumination of the field. Also, dressing areas will be increased another 25 feet on the home and visitors side. They will put a second deck on the home side that will add 1200 more seats with permanent chairs as well as a new press box that will seat around 48 people, including an elevator to the top.

That sounds great!! You will need that extra seating when you have to play Abilene Cooper for a district game!!!!:D :D :D

icu812
11-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Van's new stadium is under construction and is scheduled to be ready for next season.

HEMOTOXIC
11-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Hopefully, Navasota will be able to add seats to their visitors side, finish the visitors parking lot, and build a dressing area for the visiting teams.

garciap77
11-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
That sounds great!! You will need that extra seating when you have to play Abilene Cooper for a district game!!!!:D :D :D

:2thumbsup