PDA

View Full Version : calling on buffalo booster

mindy
12-07-2002, 07:08 AM
i want you to think about a few things before you get off the old coaches of giddings band wagons,,, first of all i know for a fact that several people in the town of giddings posted under mindy as well as many other else where,,
but the present staff in giddings started mindy,,

mindy
12-07-2002, 07:14 AM
mindy started because the big coach in giddings was telling other coaches in that area that he had taken over a program in SHAMBLES, there was NO DISCIPLINE and there had never been an off season in giddings prior to him geeting there. and may i say the other coaches i am referring to are HEAD COACHES in the centex area that have lots of respect for the giddings program,, now lets talk about being unprofessional,, those area head coaches were letting the old staff know about what was being said,

mindy
12-07-2002, 07:21 AM
so i know as a fact that was done early in the HC's tenure at giddings and is still going on today, I also know for a fact that many players on the giddings team wre verbally trashed at the all district meeting becasuse two of the Head coaches in that meeting called me personally to explanin there disbelief, that a coach would do such a thing, Tradition has slipped and only one to blame,
AND TO SET THE RECORD, I AM MINDY #15 AND I DO LIVE IN THE GREAT TOWN OF GIDDINGS,,, GIRLS RULE

gobraves
12-07-2002, 01:00 PM
WOW! Looks like Mindy doesn't really care what Jacket thinks!!! If that is not coach bashing, I am not sure what is?
How far are you going to go to run a coach out of town? Over and Over again I have made the statement that none of this is good for Ivey and his staff or Odell and his staff. Why not just be a BIG person and support both Ivey and Odell?
Is that too difficult to comprehend?
gobraves
"women....errrrr, "Mindy's, can't live 'em, can't herd them to Canada"

Rabbit'93
12-07-2002, 01:16 PM
I have no connection to this post other than reading these posts on 3ADL. It seems to me that Mindy can't come to grips with the fact that things happen in the real world and grown men make decisions that people can't "wish" and "want" back to the way they were. I think you said your piece, and frankly, there's no one on this board that can change the way things are in Giddings. Time to face reality. Sometimes we get want we want, other times we don't. It is just up to each of us to make the best of what we do have. Otherwise we dwell in misery and we all know that misery loves company. Mindy which will you be. I think the horse has quit kicking by now.

gochargers!!
12-07-2002, 01:53 PM
I told her (them) that she (they) was (were) beating a dead horse last week. Evidently, not all of the "mindy's" got the message. Sounds like there is some anger :mad: flowing through those veins of her's (theirs).

She (They) sure knows (know) a lot about those coaches' meetings.. eek! ..Does that seem strange to anyone besides me??

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

Chucky Rules
12-07-2002, 01:57 PM
So PROFESSIONAL coaches and others "HEARD" about things from other PROFESSIONAL coaches in the area and decided to start a campaign to trash another coach on a PUBLIC forum without having the BALLS to call and confront him man-to-man to verify what took place and air out their problems? No wonder they chose a girls name. And getting kids involved.....how disgraceful. Oh wait its not coaches well maybe it is coaches the coaches were kidding okay maybe it was them but they were positive now it is coaches again but they have an explination. Give me a break.

<small>[ December 07, 2002, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Chucky Rules ]</small>