PDA

View Full Version : This is gay....

Necks_Fan
11-13-2008, 05:29 PM
A&M has received all of my application crap except my transcript from the HS.

So, I'm waiting on that to get my letter of acceptance.

Really sucks..... other kids at my school have had the same problem. Wonder why it's only that?

carter08
11-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
A&M has received all of my application crap except my transcript from the HS.

So, I'm waiting on that to get my letter of acceptance.

Really sucks..... other kids at my school have had the same problem. Wonder why it's only that?

CHS is slow in sending out transcripts. That is why.

IHStangFan
11-14-2008, 01:43 AM
probably because your councilor hasn't gotten off her lazy fat butt and walked them to the mailbox. :D :D :D I had the same problem in HS....and get this...somehow....my ACT and SAT scores never made it on my transcript!! I HAD TO RETAKE THEM AT AGE 24 when I got outa the Army!! How's that for lazy ass admin?!

Phil C
11-14-2008, 11:54 AM
You have to stay on those counselors sometimes and be careful. I had a friend that went to college (only 60 miles from his high school) and they never sent his transcrip there. He was there one morning thinking it had been mailed when it hadn't. He had to drive back to the high school and pick it up. Unfortunately it was in an envelope and even worse he failed to open up and check to be sure it was there. Sure enough he drove back there and then it was discovered it wasn't the in the envelope. Since that was the last deadline day he had to make another trip to the high school to pick it up and get it to them. It was a 36 mile trip that should have been done in 120. Whew!

Necks_Fan
11-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Well, i figured out my problem.

I went to the registrar and asked her what day my transcrpit was sent. She said on the 7th. :doh:

I asked here to send it on the Oct 30. :doh: :doh: :doh:

So, that's like 8 days I was missing.

Once I found that out, I waited until yesterday, and when they still hadn;t received it, I sent the Office of Admissions an E-Mail asking if I should send another copy.

I just got an E-Mail back sayting that it was received on Nov 10, but just hasn;t been put into the system yet. She said I should allow it another week to ba available on the AIS and that I should have a decisison in 2-3 Weeks.

:) :)

I'm happy now. That's a BIG relief knowing that everything is in and they have it all. Just waiting for it to get processed now.
:)