PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs Van Alstyne

d0tc0m
11-13-2008, 05:21 PM
What does VA have, and what type of offense do they run? Also, does anyone know if this game is going to be broadcasted on the web?

CHS_89
11-13-2008, 05:39 PM
From what I have read and heard about VA (I haven't seen VA play this year), they have a good QB and a good TE. O-line and D-line are good as well. Should be a good game in my OP. VA runs the spread I believe.

I think the game is being broadcast, but not sure. I'll let you know when I know something.

d0tc0m
11-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah thats kinda the scouting report I heard earlier this week. If we can keep the penalties to a bare minimum, win the turnover battle, and control the both lines, we should win easily. Simple as that ;). Thanks for the heads up on the broadcast.

Mike Cluskey
11-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Will the game be on the internet, I would like to listen in this side of the pond to see how the Bobcats get on.

Mike

bobcat1
11-13-2008, 08:16 PM
I did see a Van Alstyne panther today after they saw film on Celina playing Argyle last week. I snapped this photo:
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/268/scaredlionoh7.png

catgut
11-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Van Alystene has a good quarterback that will hurt your throwing or running. He's tough to bring down but stop him you stop their offense. They hardly have any running attack.
They operate out of the spread on offense. He has a couple of good recievers.
Defensively, I don't see them stopping Celina. They have no speed on defense as Paris moved up and down the field at will on them.
But like I said, don't under estimate their quarterback!