PDA

View Full Version : The 2a Site Is No More...

Footballhudini
11-13-2008, 01:20 AM
I MISS IT...
:((

Hudini finally had a home to call his. The 4a site went two-thumbs down after GP83 left. Hudini frequents this site just to pay attention to the gossip of my gobblers, but the 2a site is where Hudini cause the most rucus.

Sorry, hudini just needed a rant/a place to talk trash/2a football. He'd usually talk trash about cal allen to the locals, but that just doesn't cut it. He'd rather make fun of the Rice Consolidated's homers and the george west isd for having their ip address blocked or hebbronville homers who think they have a good football team and what not.

*sighs*

grahampaw
11-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Its back up,have fun.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2008, 11:04 AM
I didn't even know there WAS a 2A site!

kepdawg
11-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't even know there WAS a 2A site!

Sometimes I think you pay less attention to things than even I do!

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Sometimes I think you pay less attention to things than even I do! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lies:

kepdawg
11-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: :eek: :lies:

Yeah I know that's really not possible! But sometimes I am surprised by the things she doesn't know about!

TigerFan51
11-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
He'd rather make fun of the Rice Consolidated's homers
*sighs*

Jeepers, I remember when Rice was in 3a and in our district. It could get real dicey, real quick with some of their posters. How I remember those days like they were yesterday. I was glad they moved on to 2a! LOL!:D :D :clap: :cheerl:

Ranger Mom
11-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Sometimes I think you pay less attention to things than even I do!

Why would I care about a 2A site??

:eek:

Footballhudini
11-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TigerFan51
Jeepers, I remember when Rice was in 3a and in our district. It could get real dicey, real quick with some of their posters. How I remember those days like they were yesterday. I was glad they moved on to 2a! LOL!:D :D :clap: :cheerl:

It's still the same way with the Rice posters. There's just no talking sense with them. stubborn people I say...

Hudini is returning now... but will continue to watch over the next few weeks as Cuero advances on.

underware
11-13-2008, 01:33 PM
I sure could use the link. Around Yoakum, Cuero, etc. there are a lot of 2A's. I'd like to know what's going on with Industrial, Van Vleck, Refugio, Hallettsville, etc. Link us please!

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by underware
I sure could use the link. Around Yoakum, Cuero, etc. there are a lot of 2A's. I'd like to know what's going on with Industrial, Van Vleck, Refugio, Hallettsville, etc. Link us please!
3ADL links page (http://www.3adownlow.com/links.php)

underware
11-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Y-thank ya!