PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day

hsfootballfan
11-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Since Nov 11th is Veteran's Day, I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all of our veterans for the sacrifices you and your families have made for this great country. A lot of people forget sometimes that freedom is not free. Thank you for doing your part to preserve the freedom that we sometimes take for granted! You are all heros in my eyes.
:clap: :thumbsup: :cheerl:

gobbler grad
11-10-2008, 07:57 PM
I 2nd that post...:2thumbsup

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 10:42 AM
I was very humbled this morning to get to play Taps at a Veteran's Day Ceremony. Thank all of you guys and gals that have answered the call to serve this great nation.:clap: :clap: :clap:

roughneck_2008
11-11-2008, 10:51 AM
thanks to all that serve our country, i hope all those who serve overseas comes back home safe, especially my cousin

Phil C
11-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by hsfootballfan
Since Nov 11th is Veteran's Day, I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all of our veterans for the sacrifices you and your families have made for this great country. A lot of people forget sometimes that freedom is not free. Thank you for doing your part to preserve the freedom that we sometimes take for granted! You are all heros in my eyes.
:clap: :thumbsup: :cheerl:

I agree completely. Thank you Veterans. God Bless You.

Bullaholic
11-11-2008, 01:31 PM
To all the Veterans who have served America--- Thank You!

Bullaholic
11-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Anybody who sees this pic will never, ever forget why we celebrate Veterans and Memorial Days......

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/vetsday.jpg