PDA

View Full Version : CFN's Latest BCS Bowl projections

3afan
11-10-2008, 03:04 PM
BCS GAMES

Rose Bowl presented by Citi
Jan. 1 / 5:10 p.m. ET Pasadena, Calif. ABC
*BCS vs. BCS (Big Ten Champion vs. Pac 10 Champion, if available)
Projection: USC vs. Penn State

Allstate Sugar Bowl
Jan. 2 / 8:30 p.m. ET New Orleans, La. FOX
*BCS vs. BCS (SEC Champion, if available)
Projection: Alabama vs. Ohio State

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl
Jan. 5 / 8 p.m. Phoenix, Ariz. FOX
*BCS vs. BCS (Big 12 Champion, if available)
Projection: Texas vs. Utah

FedEx Orange Bowl
Jan. 1 / 8 p.m. Miami Gardens, Fla. FOX
*BCS vs. BCS (ACC Champion, if available)
Projection: Pitt vs. Florida State

FedEx BCS National Championship
Jan. 8 / 8 p.m. Miami Gardens, Fla. FOX
*BCS #1 vs. BCS #2
Projection: Oklahoma vs. Florida

Other Texas teams:
TT in Cotton Bowl
TCU & Rice in Armed Forces Bowl
UH in Texas Bowl

bigYoe
11-10-2008, 03:37 PM
If this is the way it'll pull out, Texas will give Utah an A$$ Whoopin. Oklahoma and Florida will be a great game but i dont think as good as Texas/Florida. Tech has the offense to score points on ANY DEFENSE and if they can pull it out in Norman than they'll without a doubt be in the NC and WILL be the favors no matter how many people Still say that FLORIDA is the best time in the nation. Lets see, Florida lost to Ole Miss who had and EX LONGHORN at QB and they werent even ranked. Texas lost to Tech who WAS ranked then and is ranked 2 right now. Texas is a better team i believe, SO is Tech, SO is Oklahoma.

forum_guy
11-10-2008, 04:42 PM
finally someone says that prediction...i think either tech wins out or OU wins out and that leaves texas out of the NC

3afan
11-10-2008, 05:04 PM
the question is if OU & UT both win out can OU pass UT up ???

WylieBulldog92
11-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
That's what it looks like from their point of view.

cameron91
11-10-2008, 05:10 PM
don't see why Ohio St goes to the BCS. they haven't beaten anyone. why should Ohio St. go to a BCS Bowl over Boise St.At least the last time Boise St. went to a BCS Bowl they did win.

cshscougar08
11-10-2008, 06:05 PM

We better! If we win out, we'll have beaten the #2 team and a top 15 team in back to back weeks while Texas is having fun beating up on Kansas and A&M. So the schedule benefits us. At least it SHOULD. Don't know how it will turn out though. Interesting quotes from several Aggies sitting around me on Saturday. "Gah Oklahoma is good. Don't know how they lost to Texas."

mchavez
11-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
We better! If we win out, we'll have beaten the #2 team and a top 15 team in back to back weeks while Texas is having fun beating up on Kansas and A&M. So the schedule benefits us. At least it SHOULD. Don't know how it will turn out though. Interesting quotes from several Aggies sitting around me on Saturday. "Gah Oklahoma is good. Don't know how they lost to Texas."

I don't agree of course, but I have a good argument:

1. Texas beat OU by 10 points on a neutral field.
2. Texas beat 3 top ten ranked teams in a row.
3. Texas lost on the ROAD at the last 6 sec to the #2 team in the country(#7 at the time), after beating 3 top ten teams in a row.
4. OU would only beat Tech at home and a #13 team on the road.
5. Did I say Texas beat OU already?!?!?!

3afan
11-10-2008, 06:58 PM
+ isn't UT's SOS much higher than ou's ?

cshscougar08
11-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by mchavez

3. Texas lost on the ROAD at the last 6 sec to the #2 team in the country(#7 at the time), after beating 3 top ten teams in a row.

Decent argument. But the fact remains, we have two games against two ranked teams and Texas doesn't. That's pretty cut and dry. The schedule benefits us at this point.

And no I do no believe that Texas' SOS is better. Cincinnati currently is tied for first in the Big East Conference and could go to a BCS bowl. TCU is at 9-2 and was two missed field goals away from ALSO potentially going to a BCS bowl. Texas played no one in non conference and then the conference schedule is the same except we played Kansas, K-State, and Nebraska in the North and Texas played Kansas, Mizzou, and Colorado.

bigron15
11-10-2008, 07:07 PM
i was also at the game saturday and OU looked impressive. 325 rushing and 325 passing. running game with murray and brown looked unstoppable. i have a feeling that if OU wins out then they will be in the national championship game

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 10:58 AM
And no I do no believe that Texas' SOS is better.

Okay...let's see.

Link (http://www.tellshowbcs.com/SOSP.html)

Texas - 2
OU - 8

Nope

Link (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/31717-ncaa-strength-of-schedule-ranking-blindfolded)

Texas - 4
OU - 20

Not that one either

Link (http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/polls/119)

Texas - 2
OU - 19

Nice try. Texas has played better competition than OU and beat OU head to head. There is no way OU should be ranked higher that Texas.

Black_Magic
11-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
i was also at the game saturday and OU looked impressive. 325 rushing and 325 passing. running game with murray and brown looked unstoppable. i have a feeling that if OU wins out then they will be in the national championship game Texas slapped OU around. They are the better team and diserve to be ranked higher even if OU beats tech.

jason
11-11-2008, 11:09 AM

And no I do no believe that Texas' SOS is better. Cincinnati currently is tied for first in the Big East Conference and could go to a BCS bowl.

the big east is terrible, nobody cares about the champ from that conference....
they dont even have a team in the top 20 in the bcs.....

TCU is at 9-2 and was two missed field goals away from ALSO potentially going to a BCS bowl.

but they did miss the fg's and will NOT be in a bcs

Texas played no one in non conference and then the conference schedule is the same except we played Kansas, K-State, and Nebraska in the North and Texas played Kansas, Mizzou, and Colorado.

texas played (or will play):
kansas 6-4
missouri 8-2
colorado 5-5

total 19-11

ou played:
kansas 6-4
kansas st 4-6
nebraska 6-4

total 16-14

so with those numbers, the schedule that texas played vs the big 12 north is stronger than the schedule that oklahoma played.....

and i do believe texas has the head to head win over ou....

if it comes down to a 3 way tie for the big 12 south, i believe texas would play missouri for the big 12 championship....

if texas were to win that, it would be texas vs winner of alabama/florida....

if texas were to lose, it would probably be tech or ou vs winner of alabama/florida...

i think the big 12 south is good enough one of those teams almost has to be in the national championship vs the winner of the sec....

BreckTxLonghorn
11-11-2008, 12:06 PM

the conference schedule is the same except we played Kansas, K-State, and Nebraska in the North and Texas played Kansas, Mizzou, and Colorado.

Big XII North Standings

NORTH CONF. W-L OVERALL W-L
*-Missouri 4-2 8-2
*-Nebraska 3-3 6-4
*-Kansas 3-3 6-4
Colorado 2-4 5-5
Kansas State 1-5 4-6
x-Iowa State 0-6 2-8

Little bit of a difference there.

Texasfootball2
11-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by jason
the big east is terrible, nobody cares about the champ from that conference....
they dont even have a team in the top 20 in the bcs.....

but they did miss the fg's and will NOT be in a bcs

texas played (or will play):
kansas 6-4
missouri 8-2
colorado 5-5

total 19-11

ou played:
kansas 6-4
kansas st 4-6
nebraska 6-4

total 16-14

so with those numbers, the schedule that texas played vs the big 12 north is stronger than the schedule that oklahoma played.....

and i do believe texas has the head to head win over ou....

if it comes down to a 3 way tie for the big 12 south, i believe texas would play missouri for the big 12 championship....

if texas were to win that, it would be texas vs winner of alabama/florida....

if texas were to lose, it would probably be tech or ou vs winner of alabama/florida...

i think the big 12 south is good enough one of those teams almost has to be in the national championship vs the winner of the sec....

You convienently left out that OU also played 9-2 TCU and 7-2 Cincinatti in non conference and UT best non conference win was over 7-3 Rice and 4-6 Arkansas.

The fact that everyone is over looking is that the computer doesn't care what the margin of victory is, it only cares about whether you win or lose. The computer does take in to consideration your strength of schedule. Up till now UT schedule has been stronger but it will weaken by playing Baylor , Kansas, and A&M the last three games. OU's schedule strength will increases drastically by playing Tech and OSU in it's last two games. UT's lead over OU in the BCS polls is already very slight in percentage points so it is very likely that if OU beats Tech and OSU the computer will vote them higher than UT. The only other factor that could keep UT above OU is if they blowout both Kansas and A&M and the two humans polls vote them much higher than OU and is factored into the BCS poll.

As for me, I'm hoping Tech wins out, Florida St. beats Florida, and then Florida beats Alabama and the final BCS standings will be Tech #1 and Texas #2. Lets see what happens then. Will they allow to teams from the same conference play in the championship game:2thumbsup

jason
11-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
You convienently left out that OU also played 9-2 TCU and 7-2 Cincinatti in non conference and UT best non conference win was over 7-3 Rice and 4-6 Arkansas.

i didnt conveniently leave them out, he (cshscougar08) noted that their (ut and ou) conference schedules were the same except for the teams from the north that they played, so i highlighted the records of the teams that both had played from the north.....

:rolleyes:

thats why i said this

Originally posted by jason

wedo
11-11-2008, 01:01 PM

funny but Texas has to win out and hope for OU to beat TEch but to also win out. BEcause if OU beats tech but loses to OK St, then TECH has the tie breaker. IF its a three way tie I think that Texas has to make a statement in the Kansas game this week and in the A&M game. B/c if they barely get by Kansas then OU will jump them and they will get into the championship game kill MIssouri and then play Florida.

ITs going to be fun to watch regardless of who gets in!!!

cshscougar08
11-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by wedo
ITs going to be fun to watch regardless of who gets in!!!

I couldn't agree more. This whole this team has to win, but so does this team and this team has to lose is just darn fun!!!!! Especially when your team is involved with it.

Wow talk about jumping all over something!!! Gah I only felt that OU's SOS was better than Texas'. I didn't insult your mothers or something! Geeeeezzzz. . . . . We'll see what happens next week. That's going to decide everything. Literally pretty much.

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Wow talk about jumping all over something!!! Gah I only felt that OU's SOS was better than Texas'. I didn't insult your mothers or something! Geeeeezzzz. . . . . This is a football site. If you make a statement, you'd better be prepared to back it up. You said that OU's SOS was better than Texas' and I showed you three polls that said otherwise. If you get your feelings hurt when somebody proves you wrong, then a football message board is not the place for you.:) ;)

cshscougar08
11-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
This is a football site. If you make a statement, you'd better be prepared to back it up. You said that OU's SOS was better than Texas' and I showed you three polls that said otherwise. If you get your feelings hurt when somebody proves you wrong, then a football message board is not the place for you.:) ;)

Oh I understand. I just thought it was crazy how about 5 of you guys jumped all over that statement. Lol. Quick question. Were those polls based on games SO FAR? Or for the entire season?

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Texas plays Rice every year. Sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it is a bad thing. Last year Arkansas beat the eventual BCS champs LSU and ended up 8-5. I don't consider Arkansas a walk.

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Oh I understand. I just thought it was crazy how about 5 of you guys jumped all over that statement. Lol. Quick question. Were those polls based on games SO FAR? Or for the entire season? The first link was projected for the season. The other two didn't say.

cshscougar08
11-11-2008, 03:45 PM
The first link was projected for the season. The other two didn't say.

Ok that middle one is based on when you played who. I agree that Texas had the most difficult stretch of games in the country BY FAR this year. But overall, with non conference included, I do believe that it's about the same between the two. TCU and Cincy are no pushovers. Texas had Arkansas and that's it and they aren't panning out too well.

Texasfootball2
11-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Texas plays Rice every year. Sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it is a bad thing. Last year Arkansas beat the eventual BCS champs LSU and ended up 8-5. I don't consider Arkansas a walk.

This year playing Rice was actually a good thing but the computer doesn't recognize the word Arkansas nor does it have respect for it's past. This year Arkansas sucks, haven beat only Louis. Monroe, Western Ill. , Tulsa, and a crappy Auburn. Only 8-1 #23 ranked Tulsa is any good. So this year I would say Arkansas is a walk.

Don't misunderstand me. I would love for Texas to say ahead of Oklahoma, but to many people are looking through burnt orange glasses and are only looking at the fact that they beat OU. If thats all that matters then Tech should never be ranked below UT if they lose only one game.

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 04:17 PM
If thats all that matters then Tech should never be ranked below UT if they lose only one game. That depends on how they lose. (if they lose) Beating a top 5 team at a neutral site by 10 is better than beating a top 5 team on a last second play at home. I know I'm splitting hairs, but it gripes me that people say that OU should definitely be ahead of Texas.

Now I don't think it will happen, but what if OU stomps Tech by 21 at home? Then that changes everything. We'll just have to see how things play out.

Texasfootball2
11-11-2008, 04:24 PM
That depends on how they lose. (if they lose) Beating a top 5 team at a neutral site by 10 is better than beating a top 5 team on a last second play at home. I know I'm splitting hairs, but it gripes me that people say that OU should definitely be ahead of Texas.

Now I don't think it will happen, but what if OU stomps Tech by 21 at home? Then that changes everything. We'll just have to see how things play out.

But if comparing Tech to Texas, you have to look at two things. They both played OSU at home. Texas barely beat them, and Tech donkey stomp them. In the head to head game, all UT fans remember is that they lead for only 1:28 sec. I know stats are for losers but in this game they tell a huge story. Tech dominated UT in every statistical category except for finishing in the red zone. UT took advantage of their "few" red zone chances and Tech had to settle for several FG's. UT also got two scores on big plays, a punt return and 91 yard bomb. True the game is 60:00 minutes but UT fans seem to forget the first 58:00 minutes of this game they were getting their head handed to them. :D

slingshot
11-11-2008, 09:11 PM
...fans seem to forget the first 58:00 minutes of this game they were getting their head handed to them. :D ....along with their a$$e$. Tech manhandled Texas for most of the game--look at the stats. This is all irrelevant anyway--if Tech takes care of business at Norman, it's all academic. Kind of a funny feeling for Sooners and TeaSips, not controlling their own destiny... Wreck'Em Tech!!!

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
TeaSips, Please don't ruin a perfectly good thread.:hand: :hand: :hand:

It's comments like this that get college threads shut down.:mad:

Necks_Fan
11-11-2008, 09:55 PM
IDC who gets in the title game as long as they beat the living crap outta the winner of Florida/Bama, whih I think is goign to happen.

OU, Tech, and UT are all better than Florida or Bama.:)

Simple Man
11-11-2008, 10:01 PM
OU is already ahead of Texas in the Coach' pole. Winning out will only increase the votes in the pole in the favor of OU. In the end, OU's SOS will also probably be higher because of the wins against TCU and Cincy. In this scenario the top three teams will each have one loss to each other. There can be no argument made for which team goes because they beat each other. That being said, I think OU loses one of the next two games and Texas Tech plays for the Big 12 Championship game.

JasperDog94
11-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Simple Man
OU is already ahead of Texas in the Coach' pole. Winning out will only increase the votes in the pole in the favor of OU. In the end, OU's SOS will also probably be higher because of the wins against TCU and Cincy. In this scenario the top three teams will each have one loss to each other. There can be no argument made for which team goes because they beat each other. That being said, I think OU loses one of the next two games and Texas Tech plays for the Big 12 Championship game. What is this "Coach's Pole" you speak of? Is it anything like the North Pole? If so, tell Santa Coach that I would like a national title shot in the near future.:D :D :D

Lion92
11-11-2008, 11:07 PM
OU is going to get beat something like 56 to 45 by Tech in Norman so it really doesn't matter who else they played or what the margin of victory was. A 2 loss OU team is not going to the BCS.

just a thought

What if Florida loses at #19 Florida State or #25 South Carolina and then beats Alabama in the SEC championship and Tech and Texas win out. That would likely leave Tech and Texas at 1 and 2 in the BCS.

lakers
11-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
IDC who gets in the title game as long as they beat the living crap outta the winner of Florida/Bama, whih I think is goign to happen.

OU, Tech, and UT are all better than Florida or Bama.:)

We finally agree on something...:clap:

Good question (post above) I am curious about the answer to that one...:thinking:

Simple Man
11-12-2008, 08:53 AM
The Coach's Pole will help decide Texas fate and if OU goes undefeated you better figure out what it is because you are not going to like it.

JasperDog94
11-12-2008, 09:17 AM
The Coach's Pole Again, what is this "Coach's Pole" you speak of?:confused:

Txbroadcaster
11-12-2008, 09:49 AM
I want to thank everyone for MOSTLY staying civil and keeping this a debate and not name calling

Texasfootball2
11-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Again, what is this "Coach's Pole" you speak of?:confused:

It's the "pole" they use for Festivus! and then at the annual coaches clinic for limbering exercises:D

JasperDog94
11-12-2008, 10:58 AM
It's the "pole" they use for Festivus! So when is the "Airing of Grievances"? ;)

JasperDog94
11-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I want to thank everyone for MOSTLY staying civil and keeping this a debate and not name calling Agreed. This shows that most people on here can have a civil discussion about college football.:)

STANG RED
11-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Again, what is this "Coach's Pole" you speak of?:confused:

I think there is a "coaches poll" that all D1 coaches vote on. Isnt there?:confused:
Furthermore, I believe it is segnificant part of the equation within the BCS formula. Am I wrong here?

Phil C
11-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Why are these projections changed from week to week?

:confused:

forum_guy
11-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Lion92
OU is going to get beat something like 56 to 45 by Tech in Norman so it really doesn't matter who else they played or what the margin of victory was. A 2 loss OU team is not going to the BCS.

just a thought

What if Florida loses at #19 Florida State or #25 South Carolina and then beats Alabama in the SEC championship and Tech and Texas win out. That would likely leave Tech and Texas at 1 and 2 in the BCS.

you guys are highly under rating florida...they will probably win it all

Texasfootball2
11-12-2008, 11:55 AM
So when is the "Airing of Grievances"? ;)

LOL:D :cheerl:

The "Airing of Grievances" is what takes place on this board every day.

What I'm waiting for is "the Feasts of Strength":2thumbsup

Simple Man
11-12-2008, 12:02 PM
The Coach's Poll is one of two human polls that is used. OU currently is ahead of UT in that poll. As long as they win out OU will increase the votes in that poll. Many thanks to those that decided to get smart about my spelling of poll.

JasperDog94
11-12-2008, 12:37 PM
The Coach's Poll is one of two human polls that is used. OU currently is ahead of UT in that poll. As long as they win out OU will increase the votes in that poll. Many thanks to those that decided to get smart about my spelling of poll. It was all in good fun. ;) :p :p

JasperDog94
11-12-2008, 12:37 PM
What I'm waiting for is "the Feasts of Strength":2thumbsup I thought is was "Feats of Strength":confused:

Texasfootball2
11-12-2008, 12:46 PM
I thought is was "Feats of Strength":confused:
It is "Feats", I'm just a horrible speller.

LH Panther Mom
11-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

:confused: :doh: :doh: :doh: Because CFN keeps expecting/projecting Tech (and others) to lose....and other teams to win.

JasperDog94
11-12-2008, 12:57 PM
It is "Feats", I'm just a horrible speller. Oh. Okay.:) I've been wrong before, so I was just checking.

3afan
11-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

:confused:

the projections change based on who won/lost the previous week .....

Eagle 1
11-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by mchavez

And I would argue that Techs overall schedule is tougher than UT's. You got OU at a neutral field, beat an overrated Missouri team AT HOME that Baylor almost beat, struggled to beat an OSU team at home that Tech dismantled. Besides the Tech game, UT really hasn't done much. And UT lost the Tech game, so...

eagles_victory
11-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
And I would argue that Techs overall schedule is tougher than UT's. You got OU at a neutral field, beat an overrated Missouri team AT HOME that Baylor almost beat, struggled to beat an OSU team at home that Tech dismantled. Besides the Tech game, UT really hasn't done much. And UT lost the Tech game, so... Talk about a fan who never has anything positive to say about anyone but their own team its this guy.

Txbroadcaster
11-13-2008, 12:22 PM
And I would argue that Techs overall schedule is tougher than UT's. You got OU at a neutral field, beat an overrated Missouri team AT HOME that Baylor almost beat, struggled to beat an OSU team at home that Tech dismantled. Besides the Tech game, UT really hasn't done much. And UT lost the Tech game, so...

Seeing as TTech and Texas play the same South opponents and the differnce in north was

TTech played K-State on road/Texas played Colorado on road

Texas played Mizzou at home/TTech Nebraska at home

Both play Kansas on road

Texas got to play two top 12 teams at home, one on road one nuetral

TTech played two top 12 teams at home, and now one on road

Both beat a #1 team( and you can argue that was easier for Tech since it was at home)

Texas beat their #1 team by 10..Tech won on last second play(not that it really matters, just showing it as a point of this debate)

so not sure how you can say Texas schedule is nothing while TTech is harder...to me basically a wash

JasperDog94
11-13-2008, 12:28 PM

Link 1 (http://www.tellshowbcs.com/SOSP.html)

Texas - 2
Tech - 31

Link 2 (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/31717-ncaa-strength-of-schedule-ranking-blindfolded)

Texas - 4
Tech - 22

Link 3 (http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/polls/119)

Texas - 2
Tech - 17

Texasfootball2
11-13-2008, 12:36 PM

Texas - 2
Tech - 31

Link 2 (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/31717-ncaa-strength-of-schedule-ranking-blindfolded)

Texas - 4
Tech - 22

Texas - 2
Tech - 17

Link 1 is a relflection on how easy of a schedule they have left to play, which is why Texas SOS will weaken over the next three weeks and OU's and Tech's will strengthen.

It realy only affects UT and OU. Tech holds their own destiney and if they lose there out of the National championship picture, but both UT and OU could be at the mercy of the polls for there hopes and the SOS may come into play.

JasperDog94
11-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Link 1 is a relflection on how easy of a schedule they have left to play, which is why Texas SOS will weaken over the next three weeks and OU's and Tech's will strengthen.

It realy only affects UT and OU. Tech holds their own destiney and if they lose there out of the National championship picture, but both UT and OU could be at the mercy of the polls for there hopes and the SOS may come into play. Actually Link 1 is projected for the remainder of the schedule. In any case, it is laughable for someone to say that Texas has a weak SOS. Even if they go down some they still have played one of the toughest schedules in the country. I can't remember a team playing 4 consecutive top 11 teams...ever.

BreckTxLonghorn
11-13-2008, 12:46 PM
The Coach's Pole will help decide Texas fate and if OU goes undefeated you better figure out what it is because you are not going to like it.

I always thought using the 'coach's pole' would get you fired...

Texasfootball2
11-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Actually Link 1 is projected for the remainder of the schedule. In any case, it is laughable for someone to say that Texas has a weak SOS. Even if they go down some they still have played one of the toughest schedules in the country. I can't remember a team playing 4 consecutive top 11 teams...ever.

Pretty much every team in the Big 12 South will have played one of the toughest schedules when it's all said and done. Having played Missouri gives Texas and Baylor a slightly tougher schedule. Baylor's schedule looks tougher than anybodys to me, especially their non conferense schedule.

Eagle 1
11-13-2008, 03:55 PM

Texas - 2
Tech - 31

Texas - 4
Tech - 22

Texas - 2
Tech - 17

Link 1 is for the remainder of the schedule, which I can understand since UT hasnt beat A&M in two years.
Link 2 is dated June 22 so that has no relevance.

Funny TXbroadcast forgot to factor in Florida Atlantic, UTEP, Rice and U of Ark (4-6).

None the less one reason UT's schedule is up there is because they played at Tech, and lost.

JasperDog94
11-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Link 1 is for the remainder of the schedule, which I can understand since UT hasnt beat A&M in two years.

Funny TXbroadcast forgot to factor in Florida Atlantic, UTEP, Rice and U of Ark (4-6).

None the less one reason UT's schedule is up there is because they played at Tech, and lost. lol...

Txbroadcaster
11-13-2008, 06:30 PM

None the less one reason UT's schedule is up there is because they played at Tech, and lost.

uhh and you want to factor in TTech's non-conf schedule?

Sorry Texas's Non-Conf is leaps and bounds better than Techs

eagles_victory
11-13-2008, 07:03 PM

2 FCS schools, SMU (1-9 and only win came against an FCS school not an FBS school) and a 5-4 team out of the WAC in Nevada isnt exactly murders row.