PDA

View Full Version : Support Somebody In the Playoffs

Bullaholic
11-10-2008, 10:25 AM
It is easy for me to post up asking for everybody to support a playoff team when my own team is doing very well, but that is just what I am asking. If your team missed the playoffs, please try to support one that you like or want to see play. It doesn't matter, it can be a team from your district or Region, or farther away---heck, maybe even your biggest rival. The atmosphere that is present in the HS playoff games in these larger and nicer venues for the games is like no other in any sport, and the more numerous and vocal the fans the more enjoyable it is for everyone. Please make sure you get in on the fun somewhere during the playoffs---it does nothing but make Texas HS football even bigger and better.

Which game are you going to watch?

Daddy D 11
11-10-2008, 10:27 AM
If there's any games at Shotwell or Wylies stadium this week i might watch them. I wont be driving to Temple to watch us stomp West though, too far.

Pick6
11-10-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm gonna watch the Knights against the Wolves this Friday.

I'm gonna go watch China Spring and Burk in Rd 2.

STANG RED
11-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It is easy for me to post up asking for everybody to support a playoff team when my own team is doing very well, but that is just what I am asking. If your team missed the playoffs, please try to support one that you like or want to see play. It doesn't matter, it can be a team from your district or Region, or farther away---heck, maybe even your biggest rival. The atmosphere that is present in the HS playoff games in these larger and nicer venues for the games is like no other in any sport, and the more numerous and vocal the fans the more enjoyable it is for everyone. Please make sure you get in on the fun somewhere during the playoffs---it does nothing but make Texas HS football even bigger and better.

Which game are you going to watch?

Agreed! I'll support several teams during the playoffs, whether Swater is still playing or not. Roscoe, Clyde, Wylie, and yes even Snyder as long as their not playing us.
Thats why I like Saturday playoff games myself. It gives me a chance to go see more games usually.

Sweetwater Red
11-10-2008, 10:33 AM
My team did make the playoffs but they're not the only one
I'm rooting for. I'll root for all teams in 2-3A until no one is left
standing.:)

DaHop72
11-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Rumor has it that there are Tigers with red stripes. ;) ;)

STANG RED
11-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Rumor has it that there are Tigers with red stripes. ;) ;)

Thats not just a rumor. I've seen him a few times myself.;)

Looking4number8
11-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
If there's any games at Shotwell or Wylies stadium this week i might watch them. I wont be driving to Temple to watch us stomp West though, too far.

If you like 2A ball, Early plays Jim Ned at Shotwell Friday at 7:30. Plan on being there to watch #81 for Early. He is my daughters boyfriend and I feed him 3 or 4 times a week so I might as well support him in the playoffs.

RedWhiteBlue
11-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
If you like 2A ball, Early plays Jim Ned at Shotwell Friday at 7:30. Plan on being there to watch #81 for Early. He is my daughters boyfriend and I feed him 3 or 4 times a week so I might as well support him in the playoffs.
Thinking about making this game myself, Wookin'!!:D