PDA

View Full Version : Bulls Rd 2 Possible Opponents & PO Sites

Bullaholic
11-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Not being cocky---the Bulls have a BYE for Rd 1.

The Bulls will face the winner of LLano/Glen Rose in Rd 2.
I'm hearing the new Mineral Wells stadium if it's Glen Rose, and Tarleton Stadium in Stephenville, if Llano.

Sweetwater Red
11-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

I'm hearing the new Mineral Wells stadium if it's Glen Rose, and Tarleton Stadium in Stephenville, if Llano.

NM..

Wasn't really funny and kinda made me look dumb.:doh:

grahampaw
11-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Thats a easy road for you Sweetwater especially that also ran Liberty Hill in the third round.........I myself will be following the Bulls and I cant wait to see them play Liberty Hill in the Quaters.

Sweetwater Red
11-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Thats a easy road for you Sweetwater especially that also ran Liberty Hill in the third round.........I myself will be following the Bulls and I cant wait to see them play Liberty Hill in the Quaters.

Whew! Thank you for not quoting what I said.:thumbsup:

3afan
11-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Memorial Stadium in Stephenville is not that great - better home B'port is the home team if its there

Snyder_TigerFan
11-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
NM..

Wasn't really funny and kinda made me look dumb.:doh:

Kinda what I was thinking.

Bullaholic
11-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw

grahampaw, I sure hope that happens. We've got some good teams to beat before that, but I would love to see their 3-headed monster against our 6-headed monster.