PDA

View Full Version : I had a lot of fun last night

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 04:23 PM
My ex-wife and I still get along very well and travel to out of town games together with some old friends. Even though we belived we would beat Snyder, we did not think Breckenridge would pull off the upset over Graham (and they did not). Therefore we were pretty sure it would be our game.

We share a senior daughter that is head cheerleader. My ex was very emotional about it being her last football game and I took advantage of it.

On the way there I would say "this is our last road trip to watch our baby cheer" and she would start pouting. I added every last I could think of. like "Wow, last time she will run out in front of the team before a game", then "probally the last time she does that cheer". It was a lot of fun for me but she finally had to get up and move. Goffy women only went about 3 rows back so I still got to tease her some. When we were walking to the car, I threw in one last punch and she could not take anymore so I finally let up on her. It was fun for me but I am sure when softball season comes along, she will get me back... and get me back good... but for now... Wow that was fun...

By the way, anybody have any idea why I cant stay married?

pirate4state
11-08-2008, 04:24 PM
:doh: :doh: HAHA :D

Trashman
11-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Hey, Looking...... maybe you should write a book entitled "How to Make Friends and Influence Your Enemies".:D

injuredinmelee
11-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
My ex-wife and I still get along very well and travel to out of town games together with some old friends. Even though we belived we would beat Snyder, we did not think Breckenridge would pull off the upset over Graham (and they did not). Therefore we were pretty sure it would be our game.

We share a senior daughter that is head cheerleader. My ex was very emotional about it being her last football game and I took advantage of it.

On the way there I would say "this is our last road trip to watch our baby cheer" and she would start pouting. I added every last I could think of. like "Wow, last time she will run out in front of the team before a game", then "probally the last time she does that cheer". It was a lot of fun for me but she finally had to get up and move. Goffy women only went about 3 rows back so I still got to tease her some. When we were walking to the car, I threw in one last punch and she could not take anymore so I finally let up on her. It was fun for me but I am sure when softball season comes along, she will get me back... and get me back good... but for now... Wow that was fun...

well done. If i would take my ex wife that far in a car to a desolate location such as snyder it would of been to hide evidence....

pirate4state
11-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
well done. If i would take my ex wife that far in a car to a desolate location such as snyder it would of been to hide evidence.... :eek: DUDE! :tisk:

injuredinmelee
11-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: DUDE! :tisk:
can we delte this thread so it cant be used as evidence. although my lawyer can still claim it as hearsay.

pirate4state
11-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
can we delte this thread so it cant be used as evidence. although my lawyer can still claim it as hearsay. LOL goober

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 07:11 PM
nm

Who-dun-it!!?
11-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Man that is freakin awsome! I can't get along with my currant wife that well.:confused: :thinking:

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Man that is freakin awsome! I can't get along with my currant wife that well.:confused: :thinking:

At least you have a current wife. I think my ex's took out a joint ad in "Divrorced Women of Texas" and told all the single women what a .... well .... what a not so wonderful guy I am. Either that or I have some secret tatoo on my A$$ that I dont know about explaining the top ten reasons not to get hooked up with me.... :)

coach
11-08-2008, 08:24 PM
At least you have a current wife. I think my ex's took out a joint ad in "Divrorced Women of Texas" and told all the single women what a .... well .... what a not so wonderful guy I am. Either that or I have some secret tatoo on my A$$ that I dont know about explaining the top ten reasons not to get hooked up with me.... :)

how many times have you been married

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by coach
how many times have you been married

Twice and lived with a lady for a while... I have figured out I am a darn good boyfriend but I must suck as a husband.... Oh well, at least I always get to watch Monday Night Football!!! Well worth the trade.;)

coach
11-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Twice and lived with a lady for a while... I have figured out I am a darn good boyfriend but I must suck as a husband.... Oh well, at least I always get to watch Monday Night Football!!! Well worth the trade.;)
maybe you should change ur name to looking4number3:)

Ranger Mom
11-08-2008, 10:02 PM
I hated my ex for years.....but after he got into a little legal trouble (and "went away" for a while) it's amazing how much he grew up. We are actually pretty good friends now.

He is the one who introduced me to my husband now. Said he couldn't have handpicked a better man for me!!:D

Sweetwater Red
11-08-2008, 11:29 PM

Blah! Blah! Blah!

I know what your true intentions were.

You would start working on her with the ol' last time this....
last time that...

After awhile she would start feeling vulnerable and wondering
why ya'll didn't make it work in the beginning.

As the game wound down and ya'lls old friends left ahead of you,
you would convince her that it was too late late to drive all the
way back to Brownwood.

Ya'll would make the short trip to Sweetwater and stop at the
7-11 to pick up some cheap wine. From there you would head
straight to the Palamino Motel. You would then proceed to get
her liquored up. Next thing you know the room is rocking and
two and a half minutes later, she's remebering why she dumped
you in the first place.:D

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Next thing you know the room is rocking and
two and a half minutes later

Thanks for the extra credit... you are a true friend!

Sweetwater Red
11-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the extra credit... you are a true friend!

I was a little conflicted about posting that....no really.....:D

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I was a little conflicted about posting that....no really.....:D

No problem all is in fun!

shackina
11-08-2008, 11:52 PM
after the night I had this is some funny doo doo
thanks you guys... keep it *up*