PDA

View Full Version : What's that noice in Brownwood

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Oh, it's the bouncing of the basketballs.

:D

Bullaholic
11-08-2008, 12:55 PM
What's a "noice"? Nice thread---hope you feel better and are overcome by the sheer strength of synaptic power and pride in originality that it brings .

VERNONLION#1
11-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Someone needs to learn how to spell!!! LMAO

King_LeYoeNidas
11-08-2008, 01:14 PM
I actually clicked on this thread to find out what a "noice" is and what it's doing in Brownwood.

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Nope, what you hear is the sound of chuckles around the state with 3Adownlowers making fun of you and your lack of ability to come up with something original.

King_LeYoeNidas
11-08-2008, 01:18 PM
I think my grandma used to say that word in her spanish accent.

"Mijo....did you 'ear that noice?"

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 01:21 PM

And do you realize how hard YOU make it for some of us to cheer for snyder?

ccmom
11-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
And do you realize how hard YOU make it for some of us to cheer for snyder? Exactly...that "noice" just might be the roar from Brownwood's Lubbock Cooper pep rally.....

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Can someone explain what a lack of ice in Brownwood has to do with basketballs? :confused: :confused:

STR - if you're going to call out a team (especially continually) at least try to look like you have a clue. :doh:

headhunter
11-08-2008, 01:38 PM
He just like to run his mouth, he was so excited that he thought of something funny he just couldn't move his fingers fast enough, or maybe he can't really spell.

charlesrixey
11-08-2008, 01:41 PM
brownwood may be the best 3-7 3A team ever

if their defense was a little stronger, they would be 7-3 instead, and a top 10 team

Black_Magic
11-08-2008, 01:56 PM

:D :doh: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: Brownwood had one of best Os in 3a IMO.

3afan
11-08-2008, 02:00 PM
if they're O was so good and they're D so bad then they obviously needed to move some kids around ... so why didnt they?

OldBison75
11-08-2008, 03:12 PM
All you guys that are taking the opportunity to join the make fun of Brownwood fan club, be careful. There are some very sharp tounged people in that town and they have very good memories. They are taking the crow of the early season boasts very graciously, but they are keeping a ledger of the comments that are being thrown around now.

Remember, next year they will be young, experienced, and still have one of the top offenses in the state. The defense will be better with experience, and they will be hungry. If they can sneak a win or two out of the tough early season schedule, they will get very confident very fas and momentum will be in thier bak yard. The rst of that district better be ready for a Lion attack. Plus, the insults will be avenged on the field and on this thread.

Boomer
11-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Goes to show that a good offense scores points, but a good defense wins games. Good luck next year. 3A football is awesome!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
All you guys that are taking the opportunity to join the make fun of Brownwood fan club, be careful. There are some very sharp tounged people in that town and they have very good memories. They are taking the crow of the early season boasts very graciously, but they are keeping a ledger of the comments that are being thrown around now.

Remember, next year they will be young, experienced, and still have one of the top offenses in the state. The defense will be better with experience, and they will be hungry. If they can sneak a win or two out of the tough early season schedule, they will get very confident very fas and momentum will be in thier bak yard. The rst of that district better be ready for a Lion attack. Plus, the insults will be avenged on the field and on this thread.

You are correct, but it is hard to forget threads like this....
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77874&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 , and countless others throughout the preseason. What's the old saying, "you reap what you sow"?

And the most vocal of them all, Rocket, has been a no show.:rolleyes:

Boomer
11-08-2008, 04:02 PM
I bet we won't see comments next year before the season starts like "we will roll into the playoffs." They were warned what kind of football they were going to be up against.

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
I bet we won't see comments next year before the season starts like "we will roll into the playoffs." They were warned what kind of football they were going to be up against.

You also wont see comments from us thinking we wont make the playoffs!!!

coach
11-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
You also wont see comments from us thinking we wont make the playoffs!!!

and you also wont see comments on the brownwood game next friday

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by coach
and you also wont see comments on the brownwood game next friday

ouch!

Rabid Cougar
11-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Yes you will. They will start talking about next year.

pirate4state
11-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
I think my grandma used to say that word in her spanish accent.

"Mijo....did you 'ear that noice?"

:spitlol: :D

Poor STR .... LOL

grahampaw
11-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Rixey, Brownwood lost to Graham 59-41, and they are also 3-7 so that makes Brownwood the second best 3-7 team of all time.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Rixey, Brownwood lost to Graham 59-41, and they are also 3-7 so that makes Brownwood the second best 3-7 team of all time.

Well, there you go.

And truth be known, paw, I was more impressed with the play of McCoy than I was Pahall, but that is just my opinion. :)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Well, there you go.

And truth be known, paw, I was more impressed with the play of McCoy than I was Pahall, but that is just my opinion. :)

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

McCoy will be good, and he is good now. But Pahall is by far the best QB in this district. And thats just my opinion.

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Well, there you go.

I did not think McCoy had all that much physical talent that Pachall has but I thought McCoy played very very smart football!

When Pachall gets to TCU and gets coached for 60 hours a week, I think he has the ability to be one of the best QBs in College D1 football.

Either way, two of the states top QB's are sitting home next weekend.

grahampaw
11-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I cant wait to see Pachal play for TCU he will be great for the Frogs.My feeling about Brownwood is that they underestimated the offenses they would see in district and to keep their offense fresh they filled holes that could have been better with some 2-way starters.By the time it came to light it was too late.This is just an outside opinion but I bet Brownwood will be very good on both sides of the ball and will make a deep run next year.........but dont forget we will get McCoy back next year along with all five lineman that started last night,all but one reciever and one awesome back.Our D brings back all but like three starters and a JV that beat yours ,so we might be up for the challenge.;) good luck to all 2-3A playoff teams.

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
I cant wait to see Pachal play for TCU he will be great for the Frogs.My feeling about Brownwood is that they underestimated the offenses they would see in district and to keep their offense fresh they filled holes that could have been better with some 2-way starters.By the time it came to light it was too late.This is just an outside opinion but I bet Brownwood will be very good on both sides of the ball and will make a deep run next year.........but dont forget we will get McCoy back next year along with all five lineman that started last night,all but one reciever and one awesome back.Our D brings back all but like three starters and a JV that beat yours ,so we might be up for the challenge.;) good luck to all 2-3A playoff teams.

Next year 2-3A could be tougher than this year.. thats great news for all!