PDA

View Full Version : brackets

lion75
11-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Has anybody out there seen one? I know Vernon has a bye, but I don't know who they would play the winner of.

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by lion75
Has anybody out there seen one? I know Vernon has a bye, but I don't know who they would play the winner of.
Vernon will get the West/Liberty Hill winner.

lion75
11-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Vernon will get the West/Liberty Hill winner. How about some good news?

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by lion75
How about some good news?
You made the playoffs. :)

OldBison75
11-08-2008, 09:26 AM
The division 1 brackets look to be pretty interesting. There are some potientially great matchups that can materialize in the next few weeks. For example, Region 1 will have China Spring or Burnet vs either Abilene Wylie or Burkburnett in round 2. Region 3 could see Chapel Hill vs LaVega in the second round. Region 4 looks to have a Cuero vs Sealy seond round game. Those don't include good teams that can surprise someone, like La Feria in region 4 and Prosper in Region 2.

I see a chance for regional finals to have four super matchups. My prediction is the quarterfinalist will be Abilene Wylie vs China Springs, Prosper vs Van, Navasota vs Chapel Hill, and Cuero vs LaFeria.

VWG
11-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
The division 1 brackets look to be pretty interesting. There are some potientially great matchups that can materialize in the next few weeks. For example, Region 1 will have China Spring or Burnet vs either Abilene Wylie or Burkburnett in round 2. Region 3 could see Chapel Hill vs LaVega in the second round. Region 4 looks to have a Cuero vs Sealy seond round game. Those don't include good teams that can surprise someone, like La Feria in region 4 and Prosper in Region 2.

I see a chance for regional finals to have four super matchups. My prediction is the quarterfinalist will be Abilene Wylie vs China Springs, Prosper vs Van, Navasota vs Chapel Hill, and Cuero vs LaFeria.

Burk wouldn't see A. Wylie in the second round. 2-3A would go west for the first couple of rounds.

lion75
11-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You made the playoffs. :) Yes, for the 24th time in the last 26 years. I should be very happy. Thanks for the reminder.