PDA

View Full Version : District 2-3A!!!!!

keenoace
11-07-2008, 11:53 PM
I told myself i wouldn't get on the DL this year. But i just had to congratulate the whole district on a great season. To Snyder, Wylie, and Sweetwater good luck in the playoffs. To Breck, Graham and Bwood welcome to DEATH VALLEY!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-07-2008, 11:57 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: As much as I don't like Sweetwater, I was hoping it was going to be Snyder, Wylie and Sweetwater. Fun district indeed.

keenoace
11-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I think its always going to be us three at the top as long as we are in the same district. Are we playing COOP next week??

shackina
11-08-2008, 12:09 AM
yes we play lbb cooper

Snyder_TigerFan
11-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by shackina
yes we play lbb cooper

I thought cooper would go D1? I thought it would be between Perryton and Dalhart.

keenoace
11-08-2008, 12:11 AM
yeah your probably right. I talked to one of the coaches and he said it might be cooper but he wasn's sure.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-08-2008, 12:11 AM
nm.....I see estacado made the playoffs. Cooper it is then.

keenoace
11-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Congrats to the Mats!!!!!!

ccmom
11-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I thought cooper would go D1? I thought it would be between Perryton and Dalhart. I know Sweetwater is supposed to play either Perryton or Dalhart, and I THOUGHT that you guys were supposed to play whichever Sweetwater doesn't....but I really have no earthly idea!:confused: In fact, I don't even know why I am still up, much less trying to talk about something about which I am clueless. :confused: I really think I've lost it!:(

Go Dawgs, Stangs and Tigers! :clap:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I know Sweetwater is supposed to play either Perryton or Dalhart, and I THOUGHT that you guys were supposed to play whichever Sweetwater doesn't....but I really have no earthly idea!:confused: In fact, I don't even know why I am still up, much less trying to talk about something about which I am clueless. :confused: I really think I've lost it!:(

Go Dawgs, Stangs and Tigers! :clap:

I second That!!!!!

Gotta be @ work @ 6 AM. Catch ya'll tomarrow!!!!