PDA

View Full Version : Orangefield vs. Liberty Update

bccards
11-15-2002, 08:39 PM
2ND HALF
UPDATE 5: Liberty responds w/ drive and gets TD, score now 14 - 10 Liberty

UPDATE 4: Orangefield fumbles football inside Liberty 10, OField recovered ball. Orangefield gets 10 yard penalty, 2nd down 19 yardline and goal. Illegal Reciever downfield. 4th (14 yardline) and goal, Orangefield goes for FieldGoal. 31 yard attempt. Orangefield calls Time Out as there are not enough players on the field. Fieldgoal is GOOD - 10 - 7 Orangefield

1ST HALF
UPDATE 3: Midway through 2nd quarter, Liberty makes 61 yard pass and gets TD. Score 7 - 7.

UPDATE 2: Orangefield takes Liberty fumble @ Liberty's 30 Yard line and runs in for the TD.. Score 7 - 0 Orangefield.

UPDATE 1: Liberty goes for Field Goal in first drive of the game. Orangefield blocked the field goal attempt. 4:35 left in 1st quarter, 0-0 score.

<small>[ November 15, 2002, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: bccards ]</small>

bccards
11-15-2002, 09:23 PM
Orangefield 7 vs. Liberty 7 HALF

BigRed01
11-15-2002, 10:47 PM
GREAT GAME!.......congrats to Liberty. What a game, this one really went down to the wire. Liberty's defense really pulled through.

L.P #72-BRUNO-
11-16-2002, 09:17 PM
yes our defense did play a good game, by stopping #44 Sauceda on the run. Our defense held Orangefield offense to 3points all night....and our offense did its job to run the ball down field to the end zone to pick up points, so we could win the game, now its time to pratice our ass off and play a good game this coming up Friday against a good Bellville team.

LP-DB
11-16-2002, 09:46 PM
Bellville better practice hard and nto take us for granted..we will be focused all week and coem out to play.
we want it just as bad as anyone else does..

# 80

LP-DB
11-16-2002, 09:48 PM
i know i misspelled that...cause i am in a hurry

# 80

panther_pride_04
11-17-2002, 12:20 AM
Good Game by the Panthers huh?......Tha Bocomotive and them Moss Brothers know how to do it huh? nice performance.....Nice save at the end Blaine! I like that....Over the last couple of weeks since the Liberty and Barbers Hill game, Our team has showed unity and more maturity...I sense tht with this unity, we should be able to make a run deep in the playoffs....I think this week will be a week to touch up on things and get ready for bellville....I think there will be hard work put in by the squad except for those couple of kids who are lost and think there really on that squad and dont know the meaning of "balls to the wall"...Even though we do have dead weight in the program, Its still our time......