PDA

View Full Version : Region IV

toby070
09-02-2002, 01:29 PM
Team of the week, picks, games of the week etc are all updated, just a tad earlier this time.

sinton66
09-02-2002, 02:19 PM
Goog job, Toby. Looks good to me.

footballgal
09-02-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by toby070:
Team of the week, picks, games of the week etc are all updated, just a tad earlier this time.

I thought you would do all the districts??? how do you pick which games to pick?

eye of the tiger
09-02-2002, 06:34 PM
Congrats to Burnet--Well deserved after their big win.

eye of the tiger
09-02-2002, 06:37 PM
I think the Cuero vs Rice Consolidated will be a good game. I have a friend that taught at Rice a few years ago and have followed them since. It has been nice to see them play some good football the last couple of years, but I think this game belongs to Cuero.

sinton66
09-02-2002, 07:20 PM
Toby, sent you a pm at hotmail, please let me know if you don't get it.

toby070
09-03-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by footballgal:
I thought you would do all the districts??? how do you pick which games to pick?

I look at all of the games scheduled in region 4, and just try to pick out ten games that I think are the better matchups for the week, regardless of what district the teams come from. I haven't been trying to pay more attention to one district over another, although it may turn out that I unitentionally do since I know more about teams in teh central and south Texas areas then I do the valley.

Bear with me, you'll see the Tarpons in my selections soon!

footballgal
09-03-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by toby070:
I look at all of the games scheduled in region 4, and just try to pick out ten games that I think are the better matchups for the week, regardless of what district the teams come from. I haven't been trying to pay more attention to one district over another, although it may turn out that I unitentionally do since I know more about teams in teh central and south Texas areas then I do the valley.

Bear with me, you'll see the Tarpons in my selections soon!

Thanks now I understand, I was just curious of how the process was. Didn't mean to imply you had to put the Tarpons, I was just thinking that you would do everybody in region IV, but I see how that would be a great task. Again thanks for the info. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-03-2002, 10:07 AM
You might want to add PSJA Memorial (4A) vs. Port Isabel to that. Just for smiles. :-)