PDA

View Full Version : Big Games tonight in District 31AAA.

Phil C
11-07-2008, 04:18 PM
There are three teams fighting it out for two out of three playoffs. Sinton is playing West Oso and Ingleside is playing Robstown. Sinton has already cinched a playoff birth and is 6 -0 in District. The worse case is that they will be tied for district if they lose to West Oso with Robstown.

If West Oso Wins and Robstown beats Ingleside then it will be Robstown and West Oso in the other two playoff spots.
If West Oso loses and Ingleside beats Robstown then it will be Ingleside and Robstown in the other two playoff spots.

However if West Oso wins and Ingleside wins then the three teams are tied in District at 5 - 2. I think then it is point differential. Right now West Oso has a -8 in that and this will be final. Ingleside has a -7 and Robstown a +15. For Ingleside to overtake West Oso and get the third spot they must beat Robstown by at least two points. Overwise they are tied at point differential and if it is decided head to head it would be West Oso but I don't know if this is the case. However if Ingleside beats Robstown by 16 points then Ingleside and West Oso are in. If Ingleside beats West Oso by 15 then Ingleside is still in but Robstown would probably get the third playoff spot by head to head win over West Oso if that is the way they decide things.

Whew!

Phil C
11-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Tonight everything will clear up. :)

pirate4state
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Uh yeah, there is no district 30 :p :p :p

garciap77
11-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Did it get ROMed?

Phil C
11-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Did it get ROMed?

;)

Phil C
11-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Now you tell me when it is too late to edit. :)

sinton66
11-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Pay attention, Phil. We've been saying it the entire season.:D

and I changed it for you.;)

Phil C
11-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Pay attention, Phil. We've been saying it the entire season.:D

and I changed it for you.;)

Right you are 66! See you tonight!

Go Pirates!

Thank you for the change. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Right you are 66! See you tonight!

Go Pirates!

Thank you for the change. :) :D

Phil its as easy as:

Ingleside wins and they're in the playoffs

Ingleside loses, Then West Oso is in the playoffs whether they win or lose to Sinton doesn't matter. One more time :) Ingleside wins then they're off to face Rio Hondo if they lose then West Oso faces Rio Hondo :thumbsup:

Maroon87
11-07-2008, 08:07 PM
BEWARE THE HOWLING BEAR!!!