PDA

View Full Version : going to Volunteer Homecoming tomorrow

injuredinmelee
11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
its amazing how easy it is to get tickets to a college homecoming when the home team sucks. and they are cheap cheap cheap.

Being from the part of Texas that only has mesquite and salt cedar trees i forgot how beautiful fall and the changing of the leaves can be. The Gatlinburg area of TN is gorgeous. Starting to get a little commercialized, maybe trying to become what that place in Missouri whose name escapes me at the present.

GreenMonster
11-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
its amazing how easy it is to get tickets to a college homecoming when the home team sucks. and they are cheap cheap cheap.

Being from the part of Texas that only has mesquite and salt cedar trees i forgot how beautiful fall and the changing of the leaves can be. The Gatlinburg area of TN is gorgeous. Starting to get a little commercialized, maybe trying to become what that place in Missouri whose name escapes me at the present. Would that possibly be Branson, Mo?

injuredinmelee
11-07-2008, 11:54 AM
that would be the place

STANG RED
11-07-2008, 12:03 PM
I had no idea you were a TN boy Injured. Yes that area is beautiful just about any time of the year. So how did you end up in Abilene?