PDA

View Full Version : I remember when Gilmer/Tatum was the talk of the board

lostaussie
11-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Hasn't even got a mention this week, although I don't know why it would.

Ranger Mom
11-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Who???:confused: :confused:

:D :D :kiss: J/K!!

waterboy
11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I guess it could have something to do with Tatum not playing well. A record of 4-5 (2-2 in district play) coming into this week's game is not what anybody expected before the season started. They've had a down year for them, but if they were to beat the Buckeyes that would make their season a success in the Eagle fans' minds. I don't see that happening, though.

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
We used to have some Tatum peeps, but I guess they forgot about us. :(

Rocket Dad
11-06-2008, 11:00 AM
You usually will not hear much from them unless things are rolling their way. Tatum has its share of "front running fans" just like all schools do. They do have a soph. class that should help make some noise in the next 2 years. Plenty of $$ in the school system, new facilities are top of the line.

carter08
11-06-2008, 11:02 AM
I thought Tatum was 2A.

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Hasn't even got a mention this week, although I don't know why it would.

Well, Gilmer hasn't recruited any major names lately and Tatum
doesn't have 4 or 5 D1 recruits on their roster. It's just not the
same.:thinking: :devil: :D

Txbroadcaster
11-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad
You usually will not hear much from them unless things are rolling their way. Tatum has its share of "front running fans" just like all schools do. They do have a soph. class that should help make some noise in the next 2 years. Plenty of $$ in the school system, new facilities are top of the line.

No actually the Tatum fan base sticks more to their regional board until the play-offs begin. Of course all schools have some front running fans, but Tatum has a the type of core fan that
say crazy things, but then always come back for the crap they will take for it

waterboy
11-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Well, Gilmer hasn't recruited any major names lately and Tatum
doesn't have 4 or 5 D1 recruits on their roster. It's just not the
same.:thinking: :devil: :D
Yeah, what's up with that? Our recruiters are falling down on the job! No big name recruits on the roster this year, I say we fire 'em!:D We don't even have any D1 recruits on the team.........at least not yet. I'm sure the D1 recruiters will be there for the playoffs, though. This year's team is chock full of good athletes, too.:thumbsup:

pirate4state
11-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Good Luck Buckeyes

49-14 Buckeyes win