PDA

View Full Version : Black_Magic????????????????????????

nobogey72
11-05-2008, 04:48 PM
I can't believe we haven't heard from him lately. ESPECIALLY today. :confused:

GetRDoneStangs
11-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I can't believe we haven't heard from him lately. ESPECIALLY today. :confused:

I tried to talk to him at the Snyder game (early before the gates even opened)..he was headed to the press box and I was headed down to the field. I called him by Blackie...then Black Majic and told him who I was..and he acted as if he didn't have a clue!!

I then said "It is obvious that I have mistaken you for someone else" :nerd: :nerd: and went on down to the field!

pirate4state
11-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I tried to talk to him at the Snyder game (early before the gates even opened)..he was headed to the press box and I was headed down to the field. I called him by Blackie...then Black Majic and told him who I was..and he acted as if he didn't have a clue!!

I then said "It is obvious that I have mistaken you for someone else" :nerd: :nerd: and went on down to the field!

:spitlol: :fnypost:

Classic ;)

nobogey72
11-05-2008, 04:59 PM

You're kidding, right? He acted like he didn't have a clue? You must have had the wrong guy.:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 05:04 PM

He was probably afraid that you might draw attention to him and then people would recognize him, want his autograph, want him to give a little extra defense advice, take pictures with him, etc. They say that happens when you become a star. :eek: :eek:

nobogey72
11-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
He was probably afraid that you might draw attention to him and then people would recognize him, want his autograph, want him to give a little extra defense advice, take pictures with him, etc. They say that happens when you become a star. :eek: :eek:

Yeah, tell ME. :rolleyes: Being a star is not all it's cracked up to be.:cool: :smoker:

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue

Do you want to see a pick of Black Magic's favorite person on this planet?:thinking:

Here you go.:D :devil:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/BlackMagic.jpg

GetRDoneStangs
11-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Oh yea, that was him.

I could pick him out of a police lineup anyday!!