PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood/Snyder Meet and Greet

DaHop72
11-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Anyone up for one??

Go_Wylie2000
11-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm in Lubbock at college right now, and if there are going to be some Brownwood posters there then i'll just stop in Snyder and not go on to Sweetwater.

I have to be back in Lubbock friday night to hold down our tent for the game saturday.

nobogey72
11-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Go_Wylie2000
I'm in Lubbock at college right now, and if there are going to be some Brownwood posters there then i'll just stop in Snyder and not go on to Sweetwater.

I have to be back in Lubbock friday night to hold down our tent for the game saturday.

WHAT?????? You would consider watching a couple of crappy teams play in a crappy town, in a crappy stadium, and see a bunch of crappy downlowers at halftime.... instead of driving a little further to watch your bulldogs try and win another gold ball??? WTH is wrong with you. I've met all the Snyder posters, and the Brownwood posters and they are all a bunch of idiots. They probably won't even show for the M&G. :doh: :doh: :D

Lion_Addict
11-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I've met all the Snyder posters, and the Brownwood posters and they are all a bunch of idiots. They probably won't even show for the M&G. :doh: :doh: :D

:thinking: Might I say something? You're an old crusty buttmunch, and....and.....I like your granny though ;) :inlove:

Lion_Addict
11-05-2008, 02:13 PM
I wish I could make it......... :( :( . I hate jobs! :foul: :foul:

Stownhorse
11-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Go_Wylie2000

Just got that extra 30 to watch the game. It will be worth it. Plus Tech is going to lose.

DaHop72
11-05-2008, 02:16 PM
They probably won't even show for the M&G. :doh: :doh: :D Alright you yellow bellied liver lover, tell the good folks who didn't show at the Wylie/Snyder meet and greet.:thinking: :thinking: That's what I thought. :devil: :devil:

Looking4number8
11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Anyone up for one??

If you are planning one, I wil be there. I know it is kind of mean but I like the M&G much better than the half time shows.

garciap77
11-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Alright you yellow bellied liver lover, tell the good folks who didn't show at the Wylie/Snyder meet and greet.:thinking: :thinking: That's what I thought. :devil: :devil:

I think it was his turn to work at the Mr. Burger!

:D

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Anyone up for one??

Dang DaHop it appears that the 160 mile trip to Snyder is a little to far for
the Brownwood posters and the ones that do show up don't want to socialize. :confused:

Go_Wylie2000
11-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Just got that extra 30 to watch the game. It will be worth it. Plus Tech is going to lose.

I'm really not sure what i'm going to do now, I might not even be able to go to either one.

My friends and I have a lot to do before saturday so it will depend.

Looks like to me the Brownwood posters are afraid to come see their Lions gets whipped on but thats just me.:D

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
If you are planning one, I wil be there. I know it is kind of mean but I like the M&G much better than the half time shows.

I have to agree with you!! It's not mean though...it is what it is!!:D

Looking4number8
11-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Dang DaHop it appears that the 160 mile trip to Snyder is a little to far for
the Brownwood posters and the ones that do show up don't want to socialize. :confused:

Not seeing many post from our guys this week. Not sure who else is going to the game. As always, I will be there and I know Lion King will be there (although he does not post often, he is a faithfull fan) We will see who else makes the trip.

shackina
11-05-2008, 09:13 PM
i will be there after i go home for a bit

STANG RED
11-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by shackina
i will be there after i go home for a bit

LUSH!!! :devil:

I still cant believe you didnt offer me a sip.:mad:

shackina
11-05-2008, 09:39 PM
I am so very very sorry! I didnt know!!! but i still love you!?

Snydertigersrul
11-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Not seeing many post from our guys this week. Not sure who else is going to the game. As always, I will be there and I know Lion King will be there (although he does not post often, he is a faithfull fan) We will see who else makes the trip.

WHAT ABOUT ROCKET????

nobogey72
11-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
WHAT ABOUT ROCKET????

NAW!! Won't show. That's a long way from the metro-plex to Snyder. My guess is he will just wait for the playoffs to start before he shows back up.:doh: :D

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2008, 10:44 PM
WHAT ABOUT ROCKET????
Quit worrying about Rocket! What about YOU?

STANG RED
11-05-2008, 10:59 PM
I am so very very sorry! I didnt know!!! but i still love you!?

:eek: :blush: :crazy1: Well I,,,,,,,,,,I uh,,,,,,,,,oh shucks,,,,,,,you really love me???????,,,,,,,,gosh I,,I dont know what to say.....I uh,,,,WAIT A MINUTE HERE. I PRACTICALLY BEGGED YOU FOR A SIP. BUT DID I GET SO MUCH AS A TINY DROP? NOOOOOO!!! YOU JUST LOOKED AT ME AND LAUGHED.:mad:
YOUR JUST AS MEAN AS THE REST OF THE HUSSIES ON THIS BOARD!:p

tigerchick_2013
11-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:eek: :blush: :crazy1: Well I,,,,,,,,,,I uh,,,,,,,,,oh shucks,,,,,,,you really love me???????,,,,,,,,gosh I,,I dont know what to say.....I uh,,,,WAIT A MINUTE HERE. I PRACTICALLY BEGGED YOU FOR A SIP. BUT DID I GET SO MUCH AS A TINY DROP? NOOOOOO!!! YOU JUST LOOKED AT ME AND LAUGHED.:mad:

Now now SR don't be dissing us ladies on here if you know what's good for you.:devil:

Lion_Addict
11-06-2008, 10:07 AM

You my man are one brave dude :eek: . May I applaud you before you are extinguished :clap: :clap: :D

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:12 PM

Why I think 'hussy' is the nicest thing I have been called today. By the way- you guys are drinking at your 'meat & pees'? Dang, no wonder they get so out of hand!!:eek: :eek:

garciap77
11-06-2008, 12:47 PM
WHAT ABOUT ROCKET????

I'm still here!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/AGPZ9VOCAPZLY98CAOMKOHGCA96KMY8C-1.jpg

;)

shackina
11-06-2008, 05:15 PM
I am so sorry red! I thought you wanted my autograph or a poll dance and I do not know you as well as the other LADIES on here. I am shy! that all comes on the 2nd meet and drink, I mean meet and greet. :D

Who-dun-it!!?
11-06-2008, 05:20 PM
WHAT?????? You would consider watching a couple of crappy teams play in a crappy town, in a crappy stadium, and see a bunch of crappy downlowers at halftime.... instead of driving a little further to watch your bulldogs try and win another gold ball??? WTH is wrong with you. I've met all the Snyder posters, and the Brownwood posters and they are all a bunch of idiots. They probably won't even show for the M&G. :doh: :doh: :D

Sombody get me this guys license plate number..:thinking:

nobogey72
11-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Sombody get me this guys license plate number..:thinking:

It's a white 4 door Chev 3/4 ton pickup. There is a red mustang decal on the back glass that was there when I bought it, that I never have taken off. I usually park on the home side when we go to Sweetwater.;)

Rocket
11-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I'm still here!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/AGPZ9VOCAPZLY98CAOMKOHGCA96KMY8C-1.jpg

;)

HAHAHA

Not making the trip this week. Nobogey nailed it.
Waiting for the playoffs. ;)

garciap77
11-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
HAHAHA

I like underdogs! Nothing against Snyder, but I hope you guys make it to they playoffs and win state! It would be something to talk about!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-06-2008, 10:26 PM
It's a white 4 door Chev 3/4 ton pickup. There is a red mustang decal on the back glass that was there when I bought it, that I never have taken off. I usually park on the home side when we go to Sweetwater.;)

Sounds like a nice ride. Mine is a 2008 black&white ford Crown Vic. No stickers on the back, but it comes in handy when dealin with unruly mustangs. :D

Snydertigersrul
11-06-2008, 10:44 PM
HAHAHA

Rocket, why are you not supporting your team in their final game of the year?

STANG RED
11-07-2008, 03:03 AM
It's a white 4 door Chev 3/4 ton pickup. There is a red mustang decal on the back glass that was there when I bought it, that I never have taken off. I usually park on the home side when we go to Sweetwater.;) :foul: :lies: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Stownhorse
11-07-2008, 03:07 AM
:foul: :lies: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

What are you doing up this late?

STANG RED
11-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
What are you doing up this late?

I just got home from Houston. Too keyed up from the drive to go to sleep.

nobogey72
11-07-2008, 07:57 AM
I just got home from Houston. Too keyed up from the drive to go to sleep.

"I just got home from Houston" that sounds like the name of a song.

lemme finish it for you, since you came up with the title

"I Just Got Home From Houston" by STANG RED, esq.

I just got home from Houston,
And man did I need to pee.
When I went through Brownwood
I was scared I might pee on me.

But I thought about "The Bowl"
And I knew that I could wait
That rusty old peein' trough
Would be waitin like Heaven's Gate.

I finally made it to "The Bowl"
But I couldn't find the light switch
My boots are now very clean
But they stink like a sonofa.....gun.

Looking4number8
11-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Back to the subject, is there and M&G tonight.. If so where and who is comming?

Count me in and as always will drag Lion King along so that is 2 from Brownwood

tigerchick_2013
11-07-2008, 09:37 AM
I like underdogs! Nothing against Snyder, but I hope you guys make it to they playoffs and win state! It would be something to talk about!

Gee GP77 say it ain't so, you want b'wood to win:(

I thought we were friends????? I even voted for your dawgs to whoop up on the dirty water ponies, what's up with that?:p

DaHop72
11-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Back to the subject, is there and M&G tonight.. If so where and who is comming?

Count me in and as always will drag Lion King along so that is 2 from Brownwood I will be there and will be going over into the "Lions's Den" at the half to visit with relatives. I may need a bodyguard #8.:D

shackina
11-07-2008, 11:09 AM
I will be there.... little late

Looking4number8
11-07-2008, 12:57 PM
I will be there and will be going over into the "Lions's Den" at the half to visit with relatives. I may need a bodyguard #8.:D

I got your back!

Sweetwater Red
11-07-2008, 01:00 PM
I will be there and will be going over into the "Lions's Den" at the half to visit with relatives. I may need a bodyguard #8.:D

Keep this in mind. When they say to meet at the video screen,
they actually mean about 20 yards closer to their side of the
stadium inside the fence.

DaHop72
11-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Keep this in mind. When they say to meet at the video screen,
they actually mean about 20 yards closer to their side of the
stadium inside the fence. It's in Snyder tonight, we can't meet by the video screen. ;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-07-2008, 05:20 PM
It's in Snyder tonight, we can't meet by the video screen. ;)
We have one!!! And it is awesome!!
Come to Graham and we can have a M&G. I guess I will just meet myself at the half.... I have developed some different personalities lately that I probably need to have a talk with anyway.:confused: :eek:

GO LIONS GO!!!

garciap77
11-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
Gee GP77 say it ain't so, you want b'wood to win:(

I thought we were friends????? I even voted for your dawgs to whoop up on the dirty water ponies, what's up with that?:p

OK! It ain't so. Since Rocket has not come here to support his Lions, then I'm going to pull for the mighty Tigers! Sorry Rocket!

RedWhiteBlue
11-07-2008, 05:23 PM
OK! It ain't so. Since Rocket has not come here to support his Lions, then I'm going to pull for the mighty Tigers! Sorry Rocket!
Geez, I'm the hot chick with a whip and you can't pull for who I need you to? :rolleyes:

DaHop72
11-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
We have one!!! And it is awesome!!
Come to Graham and we can have a M&G. I guess I will just meet myself at the half.... I have developed some different personalities lately that I probably need to have a talk with anyway.:confused: :eek:

GO LIONS GO!!! Now, now, you know we have one but you can't meet by it. Anyway, when you are special the meet and greet comes to you. :kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
11-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Now, now, you know we have one but you can't meet by it. Anyway, when you are special the meet and greet comes to you. :kiss:

That's why your just cool like that, Hop!!!:inlove:

garciap77
11-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Geez, I'm the hot chick with a whip and you can't pull for who I need you to? :rolleyes:

I thought you were from Graham!

shackina
11-07-2008, 05:30 PM
sorry rwb... no need for red to go for bwood.. just aint no need!

tigerchick_2013
11-07-2008, 06:00 PM

I knew you would come around GP77, thanks for the support.;)

Good luck tonite!!

GO TIGERS beat brownwood!!!!!

Sweetwater Red
11-07-2008, 07:54 PM
It's in Snyder tonight, we can't meet by the video screen. ;)

:doh:

BwdLion73
11-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Brownwood 7 Snyder 7 early first

BwdLion73
11-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Brownwood 14 Snyder 7

ccmom
11-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Don't see a thread for it....but Graham leading Breck 7-0...I know you Lions are interested in that

BwdLion73
11-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Brownwood/Snyder 14 all start of the 2nd quarter.

BwdLion73
11-07-2008, 09:13 PM
21/ 14 Brownwood....Your not going to believe it but Brownood just held Snyder on a fourth and 2! Got a standing ovation LOL

shackina
11-07-2008, 11:43 PM
and the meet and greet??

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 03:03 AM
and the meet and greet??

4 Brownwood posters showed up by the flag pole, no snyder poster showed.

DaHop72
11-08-2008, 10:00 AM
4 Brownwood posters showed up by the flag pole, no snyder poster showed. I came over and walked in front of the "Lions's Den" and stayed the half in the section beside the band. From the Snyder side you aren't allowed onto the field. Stayed unitl the Lion's took the field and walked back slowly and watched the kickoff and fumble to start the half on the visitors side. Sorry we weren't able to tag up, I guess we'll have to do it at the Wood next year.:thumbsup:

Looking4number8
11-08-2008, 10:03 AM
I came over and walked in front of the "Lions's Den" and stayed the half in the section beside the band. From the Snyder side you aren't allowed onto the field. Stayed unitl the Lion's took the field and walked back slowly and watched the kickoff and fumble to start the half on the visitors side. Sorry we weren't able to tag up, I guess we'll have to do it at the Wood next year.:thumbsup:

Sorry we missed you DaHop. Thats okay though, the 4 of us that were there solved all the problems of the world. All is well now.

DOS EQUIS
11-08-2008, 10:36 PM
LUSH!!! :devil:

I still cant believe you didnt offer me a sip.:mad:

That is the way she is....just like the Sweetwater/Snyder m&g

:p

Sweetwater Red
11-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by DOS EQUIS
That is the way she is....just like the Sweetwater/Snyder m&g

:p

Plainwiew?:thinking:

By the way knucklehead, Equis is spelled with a U. When
garciap77 posts those 12 pictures we took at the M&G, you'll
see you left that out on the sign I spent six hours creating and
designing.:doh:

DOS EQUIS
11-08-2008, 10:52 PM
OMG!!!!I can do some of the stupidest things sometimes. I was under the influence of stupidity I guess. Why didn't anybody else from the M&G catch it for me? oh wow!! This may be my last post forever and ever. :blush: :blush: Plan on going to the Plainview until further notice. We will take the truck instead of the death trap.

garciap77
11-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Plainwiew?:thinking:

By the way knucklehead, Equis is spelled with a U. When
garciap77 posts those 12 pictures we took at the M&G, you'll
see you left that out on the sign I spent six hours creating and
designing.:doh:

Got you covered Dos Equis!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/SWMG11.jpg

Sweetwater Red
11-10-2008, 09:25 PM

Great pic garciap77.:clap:

By the way, I'm assuming that because I'm the only one with a
foot in the endzone that I'm the only one that scored that night.:thinking: :D :devil:

ccmom
11-10-2008, 09:25 PM

Hey, thanks buddy! That pic reminded me I need to check the forecast for Saturday in Midland. I'm thinking a light jacket might be in order this week! :D

garciap77
11-10-2008, 09:32 PM

foot in the endzone that I'm the only one that scored that night.:thinking: :D :devil:

You Stud!

ccmom
11-10-2008, 09:36 PM

foot in the endzone that I'm the only one that scored that night.:thinking: :D :devil: Good for you! At least somebody wearing red did....:D

disclaimer...I'm not generally the type to rub salt in a wound, but that one was just tooooo easy! :)

Go Stangs!:clap: Does that make it better?:confused:

Sweetwater Red
11-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Good for you! At least somebody wearing red did....:D

Damn you're witty!
:clap: :D :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Hey, thanks buddy! That pic reminded me I need to check the forecast for Saturday in Midland. I'm thinking a light jacket might be in order this week! :D

Sunny

High - 54
Low - 34

I think a light jacket will be a must. A heavy jacket if you wear the attire in the above pic!:D

I haven't paid attention...what time is this game? I think my husband and I are going to the Midland game at Grande that evening....I may have to slide a 3A game in too, since it IS in my backyard!!!

ccmom
11-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sunny

High - 54
Low - 34

I think a light jacket will be a must. A heavy jacket if you wear the attire in the above pic!:D

I haven't paid attention...what time is this game? I think my husband and I are going to the Midland game at Grande that evening....I may have to slide a 3A game in too, since it IS in my backyard!!! Yikes....I'm thinking you are right about the jacket....sorry boys!;)

It's at 7:30pm. Let me know if you are coming...I would seriously love to meet ya!:)

ccmom
11-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Damn you're witty!
:clap: :D :clap: I keep trying to tell my husband that, but he insists on using a different (not so flattering) adjective....:confused:

DOS EQUIS
11-10-2008, 10:52 PM

You are the coolest GarciaP77. That is a very nice pic. ccmom is a hottie!!!!! :)

ivchris
11-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Well ccmom, would you at least be half witty? :D

ccmom
11-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
Well ccmom, would you at least be half witty? :D LOL!:D

Ranger Mom
11-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Yikes....I'm thinking you are right about the jacket....sorry boys!;)

It's at 7:30pm. Let me know if you are coming...I would seriously love to meet ya!:)

Well..I guess Midland DOESN'T play that evening after all! I guess I best find out what is going on! They must have the early game!

ivchris
11-12-2008, 11:28 PM
LOL!:D

Ok, I'm thinking I know who you are. Ever since that post a week or two ago with the people guessing, I've been working on it.
Does the number 30 mean anything to you?

TigerPride
11-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Ok, I'm thinking I know who you are. Ever since that post a week or two ago I've been working on it.

PYSCHO....

GO TIGERS!!!( the best 7-3 team in the state)

WylieBulldog92
11-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
PYSCHO ....

DA....

ccmom
11-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Ok, I'm thinking I know who you are. Ever since that post a week or two ago with the people guessing, I've been working on it.
Does the number 30 mean anything to you?

Hmmm:thinking: ....Calvin Coolidge, the 30th president? Rocket's IQ? :D The number of times you are going to guess my identity before you give up? :confused: That's about all I can come up with? Oh...unlesss you are referring to my age on my next birthday????;)

Rocket
11-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Hmmm:thinking: ....Calvin Coolidge, the 30th president? Rocket's IQ? :D The number of times you are going to guess my identity before you give up? :confused: That's about all I can come up with? Oh...unlesss you are referring to my age on my next birthday????;)

Watch it!! :mad:

ccmom
11-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Watch it!! :mad: I knew that one would get you...I haven't found anyone else that is as much fun to pick on, so I had to get you to come back out and play. :D All in fun..:)

garciap77
11-13-2008, 12:46 PM
I knew that one would get you...I haven't found anyone else that is as much fun to pick on, so I had to get you to come back out and play. :D All in fun..:)

Talk is you might be Nobogey72!

ccmom
11-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Talk is you might be Nobogey72!

LOL! Good guess, but he looks way better in heels than I do!:D