PDA

View Full Version : Gasoline Prices going up 8 cents a gallon in some places!

Phil C
11-05-2008, 11:24 AM
I was told this by a source. In fact by the end of the month it will be back up to $4.00 per gallon.
I was told this would have happened no matter who won the election. Also holidays coming up has something to do with it.

:eek: :( :mad: :(

wimbo_pro
11-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I was told this by a source. In fact by the end of the month it will be back up to $4.00 per gallon.
I was told this would have happened no matter who won the election. Also holidays coming up has something to do with it.

:eek: :( :mad: :(

i would say there is a slim chance of it going back to $4/gallon...at least anytime soon. I think it will hover around $2.25/gal for a while.

eagles_victory
11-06-2008, 12:19 PM
I heard the opposite it was suppose to keep going down.

gobbler grad
11-06-2008, 10:54 PM
A source tells me it will be down to about $50.00 a barrel around Xmas...:thinking:

44INAROW
11-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I meant to ask Mr44 today how the prices were on IH10 - he drove to Florida yesterday and today - I bet he saw a variety of gas prices :eek:

***man thing** he likes to see how far he can get on a tank - he said he was determined to get to Tallahasse before filling up again and he looked down and the little gas man thingy said "3 miles to empty" now that is cutting it close :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Trashman
11-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I keep hearing that the price will continue to drop (just not as fast) till after the first of the year when the refineries have to switch to the summer blends. At that point the prices will go up but who knows by how much?