PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

Heffelfinger
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
I didn't intend to stir anything up, but looking back I can now see where that could have gone.

rockdale80
11-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
I didn't intend to stir anything up, but looking back I can now see where that could have gone.

I didnt know a vote was public knowledge though. Should have had a simple poll only. No discussion. I dont see what that would hurt.

Sweetwater Red
11-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger

Everybody makes mistakes. Well except for District 2-3A posters anyway.;)

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 03:28 PM
We tried have a "poll only" for the '06 Governor's race. People actually did what they were supposed to and didn't comment. However, there were SOME who shall remain nameless but should know who they are that felt that one poll gave them free license to post results, etc then get upset when not allowed. Never again! :speech:

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I didnt know a vote was public knowledge though. Should have had a simple poll only. No discussion. I dont see what that would hurt. I agree. It wouldn't hurt anything, but we've tried it before and some of yall just CAN'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!! Amazing, huh?

Heffelfinger
11-04-2008, 03:30 PM
No wonder a vote poll hasn't surfaced yet. I guess I could always read the rules first. On second thought, I would be in jeopardy of losing my Man Card.

Necks_Fan
11-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I agree. It wouldn't hurt anything, but we've tried it before and some of yall just CAN'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!! Amazing, huh? Why not just suspend those who don't read or pay attention to a WARNING at the top of the thread to not post comments? :confused:

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan Why not just suspend those who don't read or pay attention to a WARNING at the top of the thread to not post comments? :confused:

You must be one of those kids that continues to ask "BUT WHY" after your parents have told you at least a dozen times "NO!" that you are not allowed to do something!