PDA

View Full Version : The New Board

Matthew328
09-30-2002, 10:38 AM
Thanks for all the compliments about the new board...but me J2K and bc don't deserve credit for the board..the board and the whole domain or www.3adownlow.com (http://www.3adownlow.com)
is really the work of Matt from Bridge City..he runs

www.trianglefootball.net (http://www.trianglefootball.net)

and does an outstanding job with the site..he helps us with the message board and basic maintentennce...so if you getta chance check out his site and heap all the praise on him!! LOL

CHS_Grad '85
09-30-2002, 11:52 AM
Good for you in giving credit where it's due. I do graphic work for some people in my dept. and rarely get credit.

Kudos to Matt for his design but THANKS to the three of y'all for discovering the talent.

luvhoops34
09-30-2002, 12:13 PM
I went over to Matt's site, signed his guestbook and thanked him for helping yall with 3ADL. :cool:

sinton66
09-30-2002, 12:49 PM
While Matt deserves credit, so do the three of you for the long hours, patience, dedication, and just plain old hard work that you put in to make this the best football board anywhere. Although it would probably survive, it just wouldn't be the same without all three of you.

tigerfanman
09-30-2002, 12:56 PM
sinton66:
While Matt deserves credit, so do the three of you for the long hours, patience, dedication, and just plain old hard work that you put in to make this the best football board anywhere. Although it would probably survive, it just wouldn't be the same without all three of you.DITTO

Ranger Mom
09-30-2002, 01:07 PM
That was the site I was forwarded to last week when I couldn't figure out who all the strangers posting were.

3ABirdMan
09-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Ranger Mom:
That was the site I was forwarded to last week when I couldn't figure out who all the strangers posting were.(To be read in your best imagined John Wayne voice)

" Well, let me tell ya, little lady, some of us strangers BELONG in both places ."

If you get bored here, ever, and I don't see how ( I can't keep up with both boards from week to week), come on over and visit us at trianglefootball.net . We've got a pretty cool sight, though it is dedicated to mostly Bridge City. We'd love to have you!

Birdman
10-01-2002, 01:00 AM
A great team effort from guys all over the Great State of Texas!! :cool:

eye of the tiger
10-04-2002, 10:00 PM
A guy goes out of town for a couple of weeks and look at the changes. Really nice site guys and it is sure good to be home.

sinton66
10-04-2002, 10:12 PM
Hey eott, how you been? Been wondering where you were.

eye of the tiger
10-04-2002, 10:16 PM
Ive been in Ohio with one of my sons. Thanks for the pm. I havent figured out how to reply to it yet but Im sure I will. I said in another post and I really mean this. It is good to be home. Thanks for caring my friend.

sinton66
10-04-2002, 10:40 PM
You are more than welcome. Glad to have you back "home" on the new 'low! If you want to pm someone, find one of their posts and there is an icon above along with the edit, reply with quote and such that sends pms to that poster. You can also build a "buddy" list in your profile. I'll pm you again with more.

eye of the tiger
10-04-2002, 10:46 PM
Thanks that will a big help. I am many posts behind and trying to read and catch up.