zebrablue2
11-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Happy Birthday!

44INAROW
11-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Hope you have a perfect day APPF - ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Even though you don't like me, Happy Birthday. :)

Phil C
11-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Happy Birthday!

charlesrixey
11-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Happy Birthday

JR2004
11-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you have a great day! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Have an awesome birthday! :)

Bullaholic
11-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Happy Birthday, APPF. I went away for a while and now you----COME BACK----Hope you have a big time today or whenever you celebrate. You know, 70 years on the earth is a lot to celebrate. :D

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Happy Birthday FRIEND!!! :) :) :)

Ranger Mom
11-04-2008, 10:17 AM
http://www.gralon.net/cartes-virtuelles/cartes/anniversaire/vg-happy-birthday.jpg

roughneck_2008
11-04-2008, 11:26 AM
happy birthday

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2008, 03:21 PM
awwwww........thank you all!:blush: :cool:

It will be a good day! I woke up to flowers and my favorite candy (turtles) from my two daughters. My son is driving in this evening and the plan is burgers and beverages on the back porch. The older I get, the easier I am to please.

I voted on my way to work and didn't even have to wait in a long line.

BBDE, you are so silly! I am thinking you will have a reason to celebrate a bit later too...:kiss:

Bull, don't ever, EVER use the number 70 in a birthday thread for me, because it will simply never happen. Actually, this is about as close as I will ever get...I am stopping after this birthday.;)

I have missed everyone. My job has become increasingly difficult over the last few months. I have had some challenges with staffing (mainly getting and keeping them). It certainly has cut into my "downlow" time, but I know it will eventually improve. I am also in the process of breaking in a "new" boss, so that has been somewhat time consuming as well...she's starting to come around slowly, but surely:D

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
awwwww........thank you all!:blush: :cool:

It will be a good day! I woke up to flowers and my favorite candy (turtles) from my two daughters. My son is driving in this evening and the plan is burgers and beverages on the back porch. The older I get, the easier I am to please.

I voted on my way to work and didn't even have to wait in a long line.

BBDE, you are so silly! I am thinking you will have a reason to celebrate a bit later too...:kiss:

Bull, don't ever, EVER use the number 70 in a birthday thread for me, because it will simply never happen. Actually, this is about as close as I will ever get...I am stopping after this birthday.;)

I have missed everyone. My job has become increasingly difficult over the last few months. I have had some challenges with staffing (mainly getting and keeping them). It certainly has cut into my "downlow" time, but I know it will eventually improve. I am also in the process of breaking in a "new" boss, so that has been somewhat time consuming as well...she's starting to come around slowly, but surely:D

Enjoy your evening!

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Enjoy your evening!

Thanks, if you aren't doing anything special...come over.

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks, if you aren't doing anything special...come over. Awww you're too kind. If I have to drive into CC to pick up VB shirts, I may swing by for a bit and bring you a cake or something. :p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Awww you're too kind. If I have to drive into CC to pick up VB shirts, I may swing by for a bit and bring you a cake or something. :p

You too are so cute. hahaha

sinton66
11-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Happy Birthday to my favorite AP poster!.;)

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Happy Birthday to my favorite AP poster!.;)

I am honored, I mean with all of the competition I have for that title ... being your favorite and all. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.:p

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You too are so cute. hahaha

We know we are. So, uh, how are you feeling? Positive, upbeat, thinking it's going to be a good day?

I always told you that if you would run for President, I would vote for you. You are about the only person I know that could argue an enemy into submission.:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-04-2008, 06:59 PM
We know we are. So, uh, how are you feeling? Positive, upbeat, thinking it's going to be a good day?

I always told you that if you would run for President, I would vote for you. You are about the only person I know that could argue an enemy into submission.:D

Hahaha, not only could I argue an enemy into submission, I could beat one into submission too. It's a win-win. Rita told me how you love how I have an opinion on everything. I bet you especially admire how it is always opposite of what everyone else has too huh? Haha

gobbler grad
11-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Happy Birthday...:clap:

Maroon87
11-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Hope you are having a good one!:cool:

DU_stud04
11-04-2008, 09:11 PM
happy birthday :D