PDA

View Full Version : Is Harrell's replacement in 3A?

jambo67
11-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Any 3A QB's in the class that could go to Tech and replace Harrell? I don't care about what the recruiting sites say. Seems like the dudes and dudettes in here know as much as they do, you've definitely seen more ballgames.

Matthew328
11-03-2008, 10:08 PM
IMO the guy who replaces Harrell is on the roster now...Taylor Potts

Matthew328
11-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Tech already has an oral commit from Friendswood QB Jacob Karam, its doubtful they take another QB in this class

jambo67
11-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Agreed. Any 3A QB's Tech might try to recruit? .........................................Thanks, you answred my question before I could ask it.

WTF-82
11-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by jambo67
Any 3A QB's in the class that could go to Tech and replace Harrell? I don't care about what the recruiting sites say. Seems like the dudes and dudettes in here know as much as they do, you've definitely seen more ballgames.

Harrells replacement is his backup will have 2 years of elligibility when Harrell leaves. His backup is very good.

3afan
11-04-2008, 05:55 AM
what about Taylor Potts?

charlesrixey
11-04-2008, 08:42 AM
philip daugherty was the last 3A QB to go to tech, i think

didn't pan out for him there, though

Phil C
11-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Colt McCoy's younger brother might be available to come.

kaorder1999
11-04-2008, 11:23 AM
if he can qualify, Tyrik Rollison from Sulphur might be the next big name out of Tech..

kaorder1999
11-04-2008, 11:26 AM
TYRIK ROLLISON (http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=74208&sport=1)

maybe not...he used to have Tech at the top but maybe something changed his mind...

Macarthur
11-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Second the Potts thing. He's going to be very good, also.

Originally posted by Phil C
Colt McCoy's younger brother might be available to come.

The word out of Aggieland is that A&M may make a run at McCoy.

Texasfootball2
11-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Second the Potts thing. He's going to be very good, also.

The word out of Aggieland is that A&M may make a run at McCoy.

He is a talented QB and may have more raw talent than Colt, but he is more of a gambler and takes more chances than Colt. Colt is very smart and makes very few mistakes. It will be interesting to see how little brother adjust at the next level.

coach
11-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
He is a talented QB and may have more raw talent than Colt, but he is more of a gambler and takes more chances than Colt. Colt is very smart and makes very few mistakes. It will be interesting to see how little brother adjust at the next level.

i wouldnt say he nuch more of a gambler remember a yr ago colt had a bunch of int's

ASURugger
11-04-2008, 01:30 PM
What about Liberty Hill's QB?:)

Texasfootball2
11-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by coach
i wouldnt say he nuch more of a gambler remember a yr ago colt had a bunch of int's

It's not just "int's", as much as it is occasionally throwing the ball up for grabs out of desperation instead of throwing it away, and he carry's it much more losely than Colt. Colt is also a better runner. Case is already a great HS quaterback and he is still only a Jr. so who knows where he will be at in his development this time next year.

gibby
11-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It's not just "int's", as much as it is occasionally throwing the ball up for grabs out of desperation instead of throwing it away, and he carry's it much more losely than Colt. Colt is also a better runner. Case is already a great HS quaterback and he is still only a Jr. so who knows where he will be at in his development this time next year.

I like little bro. too, but a few weeks back I saw him run the ball and take a slide. There's no sliding in HS football!

Potts is plenty good. He can once again hook up with Lyle Leong.

Not sure I spelled the last name properly. Also Barbee from Wylie should be playing by then.