PDA

View Full Version : So, will we have a thread for

Necks_Fan
11-03-2008, 08:01 PM
The presidential coverage tomorrow night?

Forgive me, but I wasn't around in 04, so I honestly don't know.

I think this should be our oen exception tot he no politics rule.

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
The presidential coverage tomorrow night?

Forgive me, but I wasn't around in 04, so I honestly don't know.

I think this should be our oen exception tot he no politics rule.

Back in 2004, we didn't have any "no politics" rule......AND that election pretty much led us to believe we needed one!!:p

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2008, 10:21 PM
We had a poll for the '06 Governor's race. Comments were NOT allowed, only voting. Ten kinds of heck occurred after, so NO is my vote.

Necks_Fan
11-04-2008, 03:16 PM
What a shame.... We need a to talk abotu something this significant.

kepdawg
11-04-2008, 03:18 PM
What a shame.... We need a to talk abotu something this significant.

You are free to go somewhere else and talk about it.

rockdale80
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
You are free to go somewhere else and talk about it.

I love wannabe mods. They are the greatest. :rolleyes: ;)

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 03:25 PM
What a shame.... We need a to talk abotu something this significant. Not here we don't!

kepdawg
11-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80

No, I don't want to be a mod. If I was then there would be nobody left and I would be all alone. I just think it's silly when people expect to be able to talk about whatever they want. It is pretty clear that some topics are off limits. There are plenty of political forums crawling with people who would be more than willing to talk about the election.

Necks_Fan
11-04-2008, 03:32 PM
So, can you re-open the thread that says Obama/McCain and put a waring on it and suspend anyone who posts on it?

I think that would take care of the "no comments part of it."

That away, I and plenty of other could vote on it.

Pick6
11-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80

:clap: :clap: :clap:

kepdawg
11-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm glad you got a kick out of that. We all give the mods a lot of grief but they have a hard job and could be a lot tougher on us. We are lucky that most of the time they take it easy on us! But of course some of us still decide to push things and then for some reason we get upset when they push back. As I said I don't want to be a mod because then I would be all alone. What fun would that be?

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
So, can you re-open the thread that says Obama/McCain and put a waring on it and suspend anyone who posts on it?

I think that would take care of the "no comments part of it."

That away, I and plenty of other could vote on it.
No

Necks_Fan
11-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
No Lol. I've already gone over this with p4s.

I should have known better than to suggest something on here. We know nothing new is acceptable and that everything the mods like goes..... because they have been here for a long time.

Maybe I will think about this next time, before I suggest something that 95% of people on here would like. :doh: :doh:

Pick6
11-04-2008, 04:04 PM

Maybe I will think about this next time, before I suggest something that 95% of people on here would like. :doh: :doh:

Did you poll everyone to get that 95%?

DaHop72
11-04-2008, 04:09 PM

before I suggest something that 95% of people on here would like. :doh: :doh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Don't worry Neck, you can vote next time.

JR2004
11-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Lol. I've already gone over this with p4s.

I should have known better than to suggest something on here. We know nothing new is acceptable and that everything the mods like goes..... because they have been here for a long time.

Let it go.

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Did you poll everyone to get that 95%? Of course!

That's like me saying if you, kep and/or Dahop were mods he'd already be ROM'd...AGAIN!

Of course, mine might be closer to the truth! :eek:

DaHop72
11-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Of course!

That's like me saying if you, kep and/or Dahop were mods he'd already be ROM'd...AGAIN!

Of course, mine might be closer to the truth! :eek: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :devil:

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Lol. I've already gone over this with p4s.

You know what? The answer was given yet you continue to bring it up! The answer WHY was given you you just can't let it go.

This has ZERO to do with how long anyone has been on here. It has everything to do with a) the rules and b) been there done that not going there again.

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You know what? The answer was given yet you continue to bring it up! The answer WHY was given you you just can't let it go.

This has ZERO to do with how long anyone has been on here. It has everything to do with a) the rules and b) been there done that not going there again.

Well it kinda does have something to do with how long we've been here because of "b" ;) oh and the we know better factor! haha

DaHop72
11-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Maybe I will think about this next time, before I suggest something that 95% of people on here would like. :doh: :doh: Things that make you go hummm.:thinking: :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well it kinda does have something to do with how long we've been here because of "b" ;) oh and the we know better factor! haha
Yeah, I think the "we know better" wins.