View Full Version : taylormade 67% off friends and family

DU_stud04
11-03-2008, 07:22 PM
http://shop.taylormadegolf.com/index.html

67% off code: TM8845T

its worth a shot...thinking about getting the r7 cbg max

popcorn screen
11-03-2008, 07:56 PM
technology will make a difference, but stance, tempo, swing speed are the keys to playing good golf.

DU_stud04
11-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
technology will make a difference, but stance, tempo, swing speed are the keys to playing good golf. precisely. but having a driver that looks as nice as that.... just puts a smile on my face, which puts me in a good mood and boosts my confidence and makes me golf better...............

haha

popcorn screen
11-03-2008, 08:29 PM
nice. I bought a cleveland several years ago and i still crush it!

nobogey72
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM
That actually worked. I've been on EBay looking for a couple of days at used TB drivers and couldn't find the loft and flex that I was looking for. I got on this deal and put in the code and got it new for $99 including shipping and tax. They were 150-175 used on Ebay plus shipping. Thanks STUD.:D :D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Thanks STUD.:D :D
Bet that isn't the first time Bogey has ever said that!!!:rolleyes:

jason
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
dang, if there were some 7*- 8* options i would probably buy 2 and sell 1 on ebay....

GreenMonster
11-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
nice. I bought a cleveland several years ago and i still crush it! 460Ti Composite by Cleveland is in my bag right now. I kill that thing long and straight, too bad it takes me 10 pitches to get on the damn green and 5 more putts to get it in the hole. I try to scramble as much as possible, I look good to my buddies because we always use my first shot & I get to pick up my ball after my awful short iron as well as my brutal putt attempt. With enough Coors Light even I start to think I'm pretty good.

jockcity33
11-04-2008, 03:56 PM
I guess the time limit ran out, I just tried and it said the coupon code was invalid.

DU_stud04
11-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by jockcity33
I guess the time limit ran out, I just tried and it said the coupon code was invalid. yup, i didnt think it would last too long. this was the email i got.... i hope my order goes through

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/f-fpromo.jpg

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 06:05 PM
I did mine about 7:00 last night and it went through and they actually emailed me a confirmation today, so I guess I got lucky (not that kind of "getting lucky") but you know what I mean. I don't know, getting a new driver is probably better than getting lucky anyway. At my age it's kind of like shooting pool with a rope sometimes anyway. :(

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 01:16 AM
I did mine about 7:00 last night and it went through and they actually emailed me a confirmation today, so I guess I got lucky (not that kind of "getting lucky") but you know what I mean. I don't know, getting a new driver is probably better than getting lucky anyway. At my age it's kind of like shooting pool with a rope sometimes anyway. :(
Your age or not- I bet those sticks will be a great deal better than any you have ever had to play with before.:kiss:
:devil:
Oh, too bad you didn't get a good deal for the Puppy golfers- they will need all the help they can get this spring. And yes, I just did.......:devil:

bobcat1
11-05-2008, 06:29 AM

That is the funniest yet saddest thing I ever heard. Shooting pool with a rope. How old are you? :thinking:

nobogey72
11-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
That is the funniest yet saddest thing I ever heard. Shooting pool with a rope. How old are you? :thinking:

pretty damn:(

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 01:19 PM
pretty damn:(
And he ain't kidding- I mean about the 'old' thing. I know nothing about the other.......:eek: