PDA

View Full Version : To all posters NOT in Distict 2

nobogey72
11-03-2008, 03:36 PM
On behalf of all the posters IN dist 2, I would like to take this opportunity to tell ALL the posters in the other districts, and all the Mods to............................kiss our rosey red, unlikeable A$$es.
I would respectfully like to add that we think all the other districts and teams therin suck at football and all other athletic endeavers. And, their posters have no tact, wit, intelligence, ability to spell, and probably smell bad. Please do not take this personally as it is intended to be aimed at all of you as a group. Or, each of you can take it personally if you want to, as it makes no rat's a$$ to us.

Thanks, and we are dist 2 and we all approved this message.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

wimbo_pro
11-03-2008, 03:40 PM
ummmm...that would be "endeavors"....

Wow, never a good thing to misspell a word when ragging on others for misspelling words.

95mustang
11-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
On behalf of all the posters IN dist 2, I would like to take this opportunity to tell ALL the posters in the other districts, and all the Mods to............................kiss our rosey red, unlikeable A$$es.
I would respectfully like to add that we think all the other districts and teams therin suck at football and all other athletic endeavers. And, their posters have no tact, wit, intelligence, ability to spell, and probably smell bad. Please do not take this personally as it is intended to be aimed at all of you as a group. Or, each of you can take it personally if you want to, as it makes no rat's a$$ to us.

Thanks, and we are dist 2 and we all approved this message.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
11-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

Wow, never a good thing to misspell a word when ragging on others for misspelling words.

See!!!! If this is the best comeback you've got, then..........you helped me make my point.:taunt:

ronwx5x
11-03-2008, 03:52 PM

Did someone say something?:cool:

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 03:53 PM

Oh, I think I am going to cry..... that was the sweetest thing you have ever written.:inlove:

Bullaholic
11-03-2008, 04:00 PM
LOL. This may be history in the making....I don't think I have ever seen a poster call out posters from 27 districts plus all the mods at once.

Budman007
11-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Wow! I bet his daddy spanked the Dr. after he came out???

nobogey72
11-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Budman007
Wow! I bet his daddy spanked the Dr. after he came out???

I bet the Dr. slapped YOUR mother when YOU came out. :D

swstangs001
11-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I bet the Dr. slapped YOUR mother when YOU came out. :D

yeah he did, but i must admit, my babys momma deserved it

ccmom
11-03-2008, 04:19 PM

Thanks, and we are dist 2 and we all approved this message.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::
For once...I really don't think there is anything left for me to say. Bravo, my friend!

STANG RED
11-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

he never claymd wez good spelerz jus we be beder at sports stuf. godit bud?:mad:

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 04:45 PM

I am amazed, amazed I tell you...that so far, not one person from the other districts have reported this post as a "personal attack"! :thinking:

What is going on!?!?!?! Where is the outrage!?!

Stownhorse
11-03-2008, 04:46 PM
This is a personal attack. Close it down.

only kidding

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I am amazed, amazed I tell you...that so far, not one person from the other districts have reported this post as a "personal attack"! :thinking:

What is going on!?!?!?! Where is the outrage!?!

I thought he explained it, people from other districts cant read too well so they dont know he is talking about them.... or did he say they cant spell? I dont know, Brownwood is on the edge of a couple of regions so my house must acutally be in another district.. therefore I can read or spell!

Bullaholic
11-03-2008, 04:48 PM
I sure hope that none of the 1500 kids at Wylie read any of nobogey's post. :D

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I thought he explained it, people from other districts cant read too well so they dont know he is talking about them.... or did he say they cant spell? I dont know, Brownwood is on the edge of a couple of regions so my house must acutally be in another district.. therefore I can read or spell! acutally or actually? :D

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
acutally or actually? :D

If I knew, I would have written it correct the first time....:confused:

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 05:05 PM
If I knew, I would have written it correct the first time....:confused: :D :D :D

You ARE special! How do you write something down and make it appear on the computer screen? :nerd: :D

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
:D :D :D

You ARE special! How do you write something down and make it appear on the computer screen? :nerd: :D

I am a sensitive guy.... why are you picking on me? You better watch it.. I know Lion Addict, well I know his daughter.. ah crap, I always picked on her while she played on my teams... Dang it, I am on my own.:D

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I am a sensitive guy.... why are you picking on me? You better watch it.. I know Lion Addict, well I know his daughter.. ah crap, I always picked on her while she played on my teams... Dang it, I am on my own.:D *shrug* Apparently, I have too much time on my hands!

wimbo_pro
11-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
he never claymd wez good spelerz jus we be beder at sports stuf. godit bud?:mad:

Sadly, I actually understood this post.

ivchris
11-03-2008, 07:13 PM

BRAVO, BRAVO!

Lion_Addict
11-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I am a sensitive guy.... why are you picking on me? You better watch it.. I know Lion Addict, well I know his daughter.. ah crap, I always picked on her while she played on my teams... Dang it, I am on my own.:D

Naahhh man, I gotcha back. But just know I will be staying back there. So far P4S hasn't unleashed any arse whippins on me and I kinda wanna keep it that way. Remember, that woman issue I have? Plus she's my Survivor buddy. Hey, nevermind....come to think of it, you're on your own. Just holler if ya have any problems with them smelly Snyder folk :D

injuredinmelee
11-03-2008, 07:55 PM
someone with more talent than me should make this into one of the adult beverage ad songs like the way to proud of district two guy.

popcorn screen
11-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Had celina played better, none of us would get any posting time.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-04-2008, 12:56 AM

:fnypost:

:spitlol:

So.......... does this mean that District 2 won, by popular vote,
The District With the Most Disliked Posters???

nice speech, very nice. If this is their captain, I can see why this dist. won! very nice speech.. :D

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
:fnypost:

:spitlol:

So.......... does this mean that District 2 won, by popular vote,
The District With the Most Disliked Posters???

nice speech, very nice. If this is their captain, I can see why this dist. won! very nice speech.. :D

Thank you. Yes, I think it was obvious from the other thread that district 2 has the "most unliked" posters. Which is a GOOD thing. My granny always said, "Hey you little dumba$$, if everybody likes you on a message board, then you're not talking enough trash!!!!" Dist 2 is all about trash. Especially RWB & CCMom, they are 2 of the trashiest women I know. And, I mean that as a compliment ........ kindof.;) ;)

ccmom
11-04-2008, 06:17 AM
Thank you. Yes, I think it was obvious from the other thread that district 2 has the "most unliked" posters. Which is a GOOD thing. My granny always said, "Hey you little dumba$$, if everybody likes you on a message board, then you're not talking enough trash!!!!" Dist 2 is all about trash. Especially RWB & CCMom, they are 2 of the trashiest women I know. And, I mean that as a compliment ........ kindof.;) ;) Now you're just kissing up!:)

Looking4number8
11-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

:clap: :thumbsup:

charlesrixey
11-04-2008, 09:20 AM
i didn't realize 2-3A was so important to the rest of the state:confused:

:rolleyes:

as least they have one good team-wylie

:evillol:

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Thank you. Yes, I think it was obvious from the other thread that district 2 has the "most unliked" posters. Which is a GOOD thing. My granny always said, "Hey you little dumba$$, if everybody likes you on a message board, then you're not talking enough trash!!!!" Dist 2 is all about trash. Especially RWB & CCMom, they are 2 of the trashiest women I know. And, I mean that as a compliment ........ kindof.;) ;)
I do my best!:kiss:

Sweetwater Red
11-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

as least they have one good team-wylie

:evillol:

Which would be on par with region II only having Prosper.:thinking: :devil:

charlesrixey
11-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Which would be on par with region II only having Prosper.:thinking: :devil:

i agree with that

what's your point:cool:

firstcat
11-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
someone with more talent than me should make this into one of the adult beverage ad songs like the way to proud of district two guy.

(you gotta sing the quotes!)

Real Men of District 2...
"Mr. Delusional District 2 Homer Guy"...
Today, we salute you! Not so much salute, but pity!
"Time to take a long look in that mirror, man!"
While the water may be sweet, and the buffaloes white in your little part of the world, Real Football is played here...in Central Texas.
"No, say it ain't so!"
Yes, Mr. DD2HG, you have come along way, but have so far to go. Come on man, Step out of your pity party, and realize that the football world is passing you by...
"But I wasn't ready for it to end!"
Just how long do you really think we'll let D2 continue to play?
"Mr. Delusional District 2 Homer Guy"

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 10:27 AM

I caught that, I'm just ignoring you. Besides, 1500 is just the boys. We have 1500 girls too. :taunt: :taunt:

gibby
11-04-2008, 10:30 AM
I caught that, I'm just ignoring you. Besides, 1500 is just the boys. We have 1500 girls too. :taunt: :taunt:

You go dawg.
My kingdom for a message board spell checker.

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by firstcat

While the water may be sweet, and the buffaloes white in your little part of the world, Real Football is played here...in Central Texas.
"No, say it ain't so!"
Yes, Mr. DD2HG, you have come along way, but have so far to go. Come on man, Step out of your pity party, and realize that the football world is passing you by...

:clap: :clap: Not bad!!!!!

This may be stretching your IQ a little, but make some of those lines rhyme and you might have something. Rhyme is where the last words in sentences sound alike.:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 11:15 AM
From what I hear- it might be hard to tell them apart.:taunt: :taunt:

Bullaholic
11-04-2008, 11:20 AM

This may be stretching your IQ a little, but make some of those lines rhyme and you might have something. Rhyme is where the last words in sentences sound alike.:D

Something like this, nobogey:

Roses are red....
Violets are blue....
When my posts are said...
All know I am District 2

:D:D:D

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Something like this, nobogey:

Roses are red....
Violets are blue....
When my posts are said...
All know I am District 2

:D:D:D

firstcat
11-04-2008, 11:49 AM

He didn't say he wanted a poem...the real men commercials don't generally rhyme...but I'm up for the challenge...just not sure my IQ will stretch....hmmmm, let's see...

Early one Tuesday, I read a wild post.
"District 2 is better", he went on to boast.
Injured said make a commercial 'bout that,
but Bogey cried, "it didn't rhyme, firstcat"!
So firstcat replied, with no further adieu,
a simple response "District 2, who?"

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 11:56 AM
He didn't say he wanted a poem...the real men commercials don't generally rhyme...but I'm up for the challenge...just not sure my IQ will stretch....hmmmm, let's see...

Early one Tuesday, I read a wild post.
"District 2 is better", he went on to boast.
Injured said make a commercial 'bout that,
but Bogey cried, "it didn't rhyme, firstcat"!
So firstcat replied, with no further adieu,
a simple response "District 2, who?"

:spitlol: :spitlol: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 12:14 PM
:spitlol: :spitlol: :clap: :clap:

Oh Whatever!!!!! You are too easily amused.:rolleyes:
Probably were mad when "Hee-Haw" went off the air.:D

pirate4state
11-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Oh Whatever!!!!! You are too easily amused.:rolleyes:
Probably were mad when "Hee-Haw" went off the air.:D

I AM easily amused & I DO miss Hee-Haw. Good times!

garciap77
11-04-2008, 01:19 PM

"No, say it ain't so!"

You got that right! Is that why Texas lost this weekend, because they weren't playing in central Texas?http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/125760aazq4wiab5.gif

garciap77
11-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
From what I hear- it might be hard to tell them apart.:taunt: :taunt:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

firstcat
11-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
You got that right! Is that why Texas lost this weekend, because they weren't playing in central Texas?http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/125760aazq4wiab5.gif

not sure, I'm one of the smart 512-ers that cheer against them!

garciap77
11-04-2008, 01:43 PM
not sure, I'm one of the smart 512-ers that cheer against them!

Great! Glad you like West Texas Football!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/shs_crazySmiley1.jpg

firstcat
11-04-2008, 02:07 PM
ssssshhhhhh!!!!!! The others might hear you!

After years of living in Rankin and Snyder, that sand kinda gets stuck in your craw (as my dad would say)...;)

DaHop72
11-04-2008, 04:21 PM

After years of living in Snyder :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

UPanIN
11-04-2008, 04:41 PM

NICE POST!

Where is dist 2 anyway?:confused: ??

swstangs001
11-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
NICE POST!

Where is dist 2 anyway?:confused: ??

west texas/big country

garciap77
11-04-2008, 06:36 PM
ssssshhhhhh!!!!!! The others might hear you!

After years of living in Rankin and Snyder, that sand kinda gets stuck in your craw (as my dad would say)...;)

You "Red Devil" you!;)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/v1012.jpg

Rabid Cougar
11-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

Been hit in the head one two many times by a windmill propeller have you?

firstcat
11-05-2008, 09:20 AM
You "Red Devil" you!;)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/v1012.jpg

I was as a kid anyway! I lived in Snyder as an adult for a year or so, but was in Rankin for five years. Good people out there!

ccmom
11-06-2008, 01:46 PM

You asked for a rhyme? How about a rap? It's amazing what you can find on the internet....

Let’s set the record straight
3A football is great
But all the real fans know
The Downlow’s where to go

District 2 is out West
At stirring pots we are the best
We taunt and sometimes cuss
Let me name a few of us…

The Lions have “Rocky”
Some say he’s way too cocky
And if you take down a Lion
His excuses come a’ flyin’

The Steers have McCoy
It’s no secret he’s their boy
But, if the Downlow is your scene
RWB reigns as Queen

Black Magic’s MIA..
But DaHop is here to stay
Snyder's record ain’t so great
But they are still the “Best in State”

Then there’s Sweetwater Red
He posts from dawn til bed
Supports those Stangs, and doesn’t mind smack
But when the ladies are around, he tends to get off track

And let’s not forget Breck
This season’s gone to heck
BTL goes it solo, supporting his Bucs
Gotta give him credit, cause losing really sucks

The top Dawg is Nobogey
He’s Wylie’s old fogey
His weapon is his words…they’ll knock you on your fanny
Just 2nd nature to him…he learned it from his Granny

So, if you’re playing come December
Cheer and clap, but remember..
There’s one more thing to be celebrated,
District 2….THE MOST HATED!!
.................................................. .Author Unknown

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
You asked for a rhyme? How about a rap? It's amazing what you can find on the internet....

3A football is great

District 2 is out West
Let me name a few of us…

The Lions have “Rocky”

The Steers have McCoy
RWB reigns as Queen

Black Magic’s MIA..

The top Dawg is Nobogey
He’s Wylie’s old fogey

By the way ccmom, how YOU doing?:D

Lion_Addict
11-06-2008, 02:17 PM

3A football is great

District 2 is out West
Let me name a few of us…

The Lions have “Rocky”

The Steers have McCoy
RWB reigns as Queen

Black Magic’s MIA..

The top Dawg is Nobogey
He’s Wylie’s old fogey

:clap: :clap: :clap: OUTSTANDING! Standing "O" ..... :D

ccmom
11-06-2008, 02:27 PM

By the way ccmom, how YOU doing?:D Focus, Red!

ccmom
11-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
:clap: :clap: :clap: OUTSTANDING! Standing "O" ..... :D FYI...I heard that the author wanted to use your name...but the rhyming go a little tricky...ya know?

DaHop72
11-06-2008, 02:31 PM
FYI...I heard that the author wanted to use your name...but the rhyming go a little tricky...ya know? http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 02:37 PM
FYI...I heard that the author wanted to use your name...but the rhyming go a little tricky...ya know?
That was awesome!! I needed that. :D
And here is some that I know rhyme and are somewhat fitting----convict, conflict, idiot, derrilict......:thinking:

ccmom
11-06-2008, 03:10 PM
That just proves that your mind isn't in the gutter like m...the author's. ;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 03:21 PM
That just proves that your mind isn't in the gutter like m...the author's. ;)
Well...... actually..... uh...... that came to mind first with all sorts of variations. ;)

da bean
11-06-2008, 03:46 PM
so all other disrticts suck at football???
well what good teams have came out of district 2?
cause iam from liberty hill and i would put our team against any other 3-a team in the state, and we are in district 8

WylieBulldog92
11-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by da bean
cause iam from liberty hill and i would put our team against any other 3-a team in the state, and we are in district 8
YES!
AW, SW, Snyder, B'wood, Graham, Breck
Good for you :)

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I'll defer this to our Team Captain- Bogey for answering. :D

STANG RED
11-06-2008, 03:59 PM

Take it easy rookie. Better go find yourself a sense of humor quick, or you wont last long around here. :rolleyes:

WylieBulldog92
11-06-2008, 04:01 PM
I'll defer this to our Team Captain- Bogey for answering. :D
i thought we agreed to keep the initial post of this thread in our SIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

ccmom
11-06-2008, 04:17 PM

What time is it? Is school out already? Geez...:rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-06-2008, 04:21 PM
cause iam from liberty hill and i would put our team against any other 3-a team in the state, and we are in district 8 :doh: :doh:

btw::: CCMOM your rap was pretty fly :D

nobogey72
11-06-2008, 04:22 PM

Hey da bean, are you by any chance kin to da carrot??? Anyway, it's obvious that you have like walked into a movie theatre when the movie is close to the end, and you don't know what's going on. :confused: When I said all other districts suck at football I was retaliating (getting back at) district 2 being pegged as the district with the most unlikeable posters. Having said that, I would now suggest you go back to tending to your still, and keeping an eye out for the revenoors.:D :D

firstcat
11-06-2008, 04:23 PM

givin' ya props....:clap: (but only one).:D

ccmom
11-06-2008, 04:32 PM
:doh: :doh:

:) Awww...just the words my mother always wanted to hear. I'm sure she will be proud. :D

Oh...thank you:)

ccmom
11-06-2008, 04:34 PM
givin' ya props....:clap: (but only one).:D

:D

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2008, 04:43 PM
:doh: :doh:

I loved it too. Especially the part where she referred to me as
a post whore/man whore.:D

Hey wait a minute!:thinking: :(

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 04:55 PM

Hah, hah. I don't think that is what the author really meant......
But we'll let you go on thinking that way- because we love you.:inlove:

ccmom
11-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Hah, hah. I don't think that is what the author really meant......
But we'll let you go on thinking that way- because we love you.:inlove: That's right...man whores need love too!:inlove:

garciap77
11-06-2008, 06:57 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/wdcare.jpg

;)

ivchris
11-06-2008, 07:00 PM

3A football is great

District 2 is out West
Let me name a few of us…

The Lions have “Rocky”

The Steers have McCoy
RWB reigns as Queen

Black Magic’s MIA..

The top Dawg is Nobogey
He’s Wylie’s old fogey

Fo Shizzle!!

ccmom
11-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Holla!! (ok...now I think I've REALLY lost it :confused: )

garciap77
11-06-2008, 07:23 PM
What time is it? Is school out already? Geez...:rolleyes:

Don't tell me you are the one that left her kid at school today? My Daughter is student teaching at Wylie and she was just telling me that someone(mother) left their kid at school today!

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Nice Rap! Did you dye your hair?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/b-1218698513pink_dj_babe-1.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-06-2008, 07:26 PM

You Stud! You!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/f_f29d8a7b29am_af8ee5b.gif

;)

Lion_Addict
11-06-2008, 07:29 PM
You Stud! You!

;)

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif :clap: :clap:

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2008, 09:11 PM
You Stud! You!

;)

Don't hate because some of us actually have social skills and
don't have to rely on posting pictures to convey our thoughts.:dispntd:

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif :clap: :clap:

I guess you missed the last fourteen times he's posted that picture
in the last week.:doh:

Here was thirteen.:doh:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1156619

garciap77
11-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I guess you missed the last fourteen times his posted that picture
in the last week.:doh:
OK I'll stop!

:)

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2008, 09:20 PM
OK I'll stop!

:)

No. Don't quit looking like a knuckle head now. I'm sure some
posters enjoy it taking five minutes to download pages because
you can only respond with pictures. Our company spends almost
$2000 a month for their bandwidth and it still takes almost
six seconds for any thread you've posted on more than once to
load. Keep it up.:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

garciap77
11-06-2008, 09:36 PM
No. Don't quit looking like a knuckle head now. I'm sure some
posters enjoy it taking five minutes to download pages because
you can only respond with pictures. Our company spends almost
$2000 grand a month for their bandwidth and it still takes almost
six seconds for any thread you've posted on more than once to
load. Keep it up.:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Five minutes! Six seconds! I pay less than $30 for my service and it takes less than one second!:thinking: Thanks for telling me. That's a lot of money for it to take more than six seconds. OK! No more pictures. But, I will keep my sign!

ccmom
11-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Five minutes! Six seconds! I pay less than $30 for my service and it takes less than one second!:thinking: Thanks for telling me. That's a lot of money for it to take more than six seconds. OK! No more pictures. But, I will keep my sign! Those of us who live in civilization are quite fond of your pictures, Garcia. Five minutes, Red? Sounds to me like you folks have bigger problems than stadium upgrades to address. :confused: And furthermore, maybe it's time for a new career. I mean, aren't there labor laws to protect employees from being denied easy access to their messsage boards? I'm rethinking my plans to head West tomorrow night...sounds like a third world country!

Steerfan
11-07-2008, 01:17 AM
That's right...man whores need love too!:inlove:

Wow, a man whore needs love??? Isn't that the reason your a man whore??? Your overwhelming need to be loved??

Just wondering???:D :D :D

K-MAC Chuck
11-07-2008, 07:58 AM

When everything plays out...

You are going to take so much **** from those of us outside of District 2.

Payback will be sweet. :D
lol

Looking4number8
11-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Steerfan
Wow, a man whore needs love??? Isn't that the reason your a man whore??? Your overwhelming need to be loved??

Just wondering???:D :D :D

not sure it is love they need but you are on the right track

Ranger Mom
11-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Five minutes! Six seconds! I pay less than $30 for my service and it takes less than one second!:thinking: Thanks for telling me. That's a lot of money for it to take more than six seconds. OK! No more pictures. But, I will keep my sign!

Something must be wrong on his end, because it doesn't take anytime for me to open a thread with your pics on it....here at work OR at home.:confused: