PDA

View Full Version : Snyder in??

BMOC
11-03-2008, 01:51 PM
So is Snyder in the playoffs, or does it depend on this weekend's game with Brownwood?

I happen to see both their losses and they do play hard for 4 quarters. It would be too bad if they didn't make it.

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by BMOC
So is Snyder in the playoffs, or does it depend on this weekend's game with Brownwood?

I happen to see both their losses and they do play hard for 4 quarters. It would be too bad if they didn't make it.
Okay- can any of you guys read or do you just have a question and start a thread???:rolleyes:

grmfan93
11-03-2008, 03:25 PM
they would have to win to be in for sure....correct me if im wrong

mrescape43
11-03-2008, 04:28 PM
A win for Snyder gives the Tigers the #3 spot.

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Wow, this is the first I have heard of this topic... can anyone explain the district 2-3A for me.... Is Wylie and Sweetwater still in the playoff hunt or are they both done?

nobogey72
11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
BMOC---

Officially you have now been "verbally castrated" by the 3ADL.:)

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
BMOC---

Officially you have now been "verbally castrated" by the 3ADL.:)
And Bogey knows ALL about that......:(

Snyder_TigerFan
11-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I've always like BMOC's posts. He's always been respectful of Snyder's program. He doesn't come around much and probably didn't want to read through pages of bs. Cut him some slack!:)

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I've always like BMOC's posts. He's always been respectful of Snyder's program. He doesn't come around much and probably didn't want to read through pages of bs. Cut him some slack!:)

Agreed!!

lakers
11-03-2008, 09:31 PM
:ditto:

injuredinmelee
11-03-2008, 09:34 PM
I wouldnt mind an explanation of the possile scenarios myself.
Wylie and Sweetwater are in no matter what right? SO if Snyder wins they are in. RIght? Bwood wins, what?

Snyder_TigerFan
11-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Snyder wins, they are in. Brownwood wins, they need Breckenridge to beat Graham in order for them to be in, otherwise Graham is in.

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Wylie and Sweetwater are in no matter what right? SO if Snyder wins they are in. RIght? Bwood wins, what?

If Snyder wins, then they are in.

I get fuzzy myself on the others...something like if Brownwood wins, then Breck has to beat Graham for Brownwood to get in.

If Brownwood won and Graham wins, I don't know what happens then.

I DO know that RWB is going for Brownwood though!!:D

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88878

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88849

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88822

GetRDoneStangs
11-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Wylie and Sweetwater are in no matter what

Snyder wins, they are in. Brownwood wins, they need Breckenridge to beat Graham in order for them to be in, otherwise Graham is in.

Down to the last game.......with ALL 6 teams!!! That is awesome for the players and the fans!!!!

Sure...a team with a 3-7 record may make the playoffs......maybe not.....

I am glad we have a playoff system and not rely on the polls!!

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs

I am glad we have a playoff system and not rely on the polls!!
Oh, but polls and rankings and all that 'yah-yah' mean EVERYTHING didn't you know that?:rolleyes:

BMOC
11-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the props Snyder Tiger Fan. :clap:
Ever since 2004 when you came in and beat us in our own back yard, I've just been really impressed with the direction and success of your program. It's been interesting keeping up with your team the last few years.

So if Snyder wins they are in....if they lose either Brownwood or Graham is in? So basically this has become a playoff game for Snyder, win and you move on, lose and your done. Right?