PDA

View Full Version : A trip down (college) memory lane

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Long, long ago, in a land far, far away....oh, wait. :doh: Wrong story... :p

There was a time on here that college football talk in the fall was a good thing & fun times were had. Posters relished their college rivalries, were able to poke fun without getting booty hurt. Am I the only one to remember that? Then came a day (not exactly sure "what" day or why) that people started taking things personally and reporting posts for things that previously had been posted in jest. "Lighten up, Francis!"

Today, or heck any day, is a good time to be a college football fan! Regardless of the team you support, there are some Texas teams playing some great football! ACU, Hardin-Simmons, WTAMU, TCU, UT, Tech, UMHB, A&M - ALL these teams and many others have supporters on here. Why shouldn't you be talking about the teams, how they're doing, upcoming games, rankings, and whether or not they have a pretty decent looking ex-NFL QB :inlove: on the sidelines every week?

http://img47.exs.cx/img47/9233/keithsgreatesthits1ii.jpg
^^^^^
Does anyone else remember any of the pictures that make up this collage? Nobody (that I recall) got their undies in a wad after he made the picture over the sheep licking the girl (ROFL story). AggieJohn was a good sport for the most part over the ones with him in them.

Keith, I want you to know that you have cracked me up more times than not. And thank you for creating this collage of some of your "finer" works of art on here.

You want to talk college sports? Go right ahead. No more 1-day before, during & 1-day after. We ARE dead serious about the thread bans, suspensions, etc, so remember this when you post.

3afan
11-03-2008, 11:56 AM
bring back the signature war between Emerson & SintonWhoever :D

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
bring back the signature war between Emerson & SintonWhoever :D :doh: :doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
bring back the signature war between Emerson & SintonWhoever :D

I ran across that last week....I still love it!!

It was Emerson and Pirate44!:D

3afan
11-03-2008, 12:03 PM
link?

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 12:03 PM
and let me add that if you have nothing to add then criticism of how WE, as mods, are doing our job in an open thread, you will be suspended for 48 hours.

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and let me add that if you have nothing to add then criticism of how WE, as mods, are doing our job in an open thread, you will be suspended for 48 hours.
Yes, thank you! :clap: :clap: Go TEAM (mods)! :D