PDA

View Full Version : Argyle @ Celina

3afan
11-03-2008, 11:19 AM
no longer a big game? at the start of the year it was .....

SWMustang
11-03-2008, 12:00 PM
I still think that's a big game.

3afan
11-03-2008, 12:04 PM
only DII seeding implications though, right?

bigwood33
11-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
only DII seeding implications though, right?
You are correct. District 10 has the same situation with Van Alstyne playing Paris.

charlesrixey
11-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
You are correct. District 10 has the same situation with Van Alstyne playing Paris.

implications are minor in this one, but momentum heading into the playoffs is crucial

that is why this one is still important

you can bet a celina loss would be momentum-powerful for both sides

BILLYFRED0000
11-03-2008, 01:43 PM
I am sure we should win and we are playing in our house. But I am looking forward to seeing if we can play a game where we play like gangbusters going forward or still struggle.

WildTexan972
11-03-2008, 03:07 PM
This game won't be much of a matchup....will be almost over by the half...Argyle folks are good folks, but they were overrated at the start of the year and have not change any along the way...

they will make the playoffs but will be 1 and done....

jason
11-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
This game won't be much of a matchup....will be almost over by the half...Argyle folks are good folks, but they were overrated at the start of the year and have not change any along the way...

they will make the playoffs but will be 1 and done.... they are 6-3 just like celina...

looks like both might have been a little over-rated to start the season....

and argyle didnt lose to a 2a school....

Budman007
11-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Argyle has a very good Defense and their #15 is an absolute beast! They will give Celina all they want and maybe a little more.

gatordaze
11-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Budman007
Argyle has a very good Defense and their #15 is an absolute beast! They will give Celina all they want and maybe a little more.

You had a little peice of both this year. Celina hung 21 in one quarter on Bridgeport in our scrimmage at the beginning of the year. You played Argyle close and your suppose to be all world this year. Can you compare the teams in light of this experience?

Budman007
11-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
You had a little peice of both this year. Celina hung 21 in one quarter on Bridgeport in our scrimmage at the beginning of the year. You played Argyle close and your suppose to be all world this year. Can you compare the teams in light of this experience?

Argyle's D was very impressive in our game. Celina's D was very mediocre in our scrimmage. After scrimmaging Celina, and playing both Prosper and Argyle, I would rank the 3 team's defenses Prosper, Argyle, and Celina. The Bulls are not all world, but they are undefeated and averaging 48 pts per game this year. How are you guys doing?

gatordaze
11-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Argyle's D was very impressive in our game. Celina's D was very mediocre in our scrimmage. After scrimmaging Celina, and playing both Prosper and Argyle, I would rank the 3 team's defenses Prosper, Argyle, and Celina. The Bulls are not all world, but they are undefeated and averaging 48 pts per game this year. How are you guys doing?

Really, your offense must have been mediocre during the scimmage as you couldn't score in the live quarter. As I recall if you stop the QB and 1 receiver you control the ball.

We have lost three but you know that. Only 1 game was a whipping, the other two could have gone either way.

Good luck in the playoffs.

ssgmp5150
11-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Okay, going out on a limb again this week and saying that Celina loses it's fourth game of the year! Argyle wins in a close one let's say 28-21! However, I am willing to eat my crow if Celina wins! Either way, I anticipate a close game. Doubt there will be a blowout on either side!

firstdown
11-03-2008, 03:45 PM

Please, this game will be far from over at the half. From what I have heard and seen this year Celina had better be game planning for us and not planning a victory parade. Good luck it should be fun Friday.

Budman007
11-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Really, your offense must have been mediocre during the scimmage as you couldn't score in the live quarter. As I recall if you stop the QB and 1 receiver you control the ball.

We have lost three but you know that. Only 1 game was a whipping, the other two could have gone either way.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Coach Henson never shows anything in scrimmages. Plus, our starting RB who has averaged well over 100 yds per game this year was'nt even suited out in our scrimmage with Celina. Bridgeport's offense is far from mediocre. Sorry Celina has had a down year because I have great respect for the Celina program, but just because I also have respect for Prosper and Argyle's teams this year is no reason to bash a very good Bridgeport Bull team. Good luck with Argyle.

ssgmp5150
11-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Dude, keep thinking like that and Argyle is gonna smack you in the mouth! This kind of post is what drives me nuts about some of the Celina posters!

BILLYFRED0000
11-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Coach Henson never shows anything in scrimmages. Plus, our starting RB who has averaged well over 100 yds per game this year was'nt even suited out in our scrimmage with Celina. Bridgeport's offense is far from mediocre. Sorry Celina has had a down year because I have great respect for the Celina program, but just because I also have respect for Prosper and Argyle's teams this year is no reason to bash a very good Bridgeport Bull team. Good luck with Argyle.

I know what you mean. We always do the same in the scrimmage just vanilla and we did not have our top back either.
So based on that things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Necks_Fan
11-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Dude.... it was a scrimmage.

Get over yourselves.:rolleyes:

d0tc0m
11-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Yeah it was a scrimmage, just a scrimmage, no real implications on what would happen if Celina met Bridgeport somewhere down the road. I look for this to be a good game, and yeah i'd say it's still a big game for both teams. Not many people in Celina are thinking this game will be over by half-time, I guarantee you that. And I assure you the coaches have been game planning for you argyle, and haven't even thought about next week. Going to be a hard-fought battle.

orange machine
11-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
Please, this game will be far from over at the half. From what I have heard and seen this year Celina had better be game planning for us and not planning a victory parade. Good luck it should be fun Friday.

Im not gonna predict a winner because when i do we seem to play awful and lose, but i will say the Bobcats coaches will do all they can to stress nhow important this game is, but its up to the boys to keep the focus on this game.

d0tc0m
11-03-2008, 05:58 PM
OM whats the QB situation been looking like? My dad has said they've been sharing time. Any chance they might just go with #7 and put #10 in on defense? In my opinion that would boost us on both sides of the ball.

orange machine
11-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
OM whats the QB situation been looking like? My dad has said they've been sharing time. Any chance they might just go with #7 and put #10 in on defense? In my opinion that would boost us on both sides of the ball.

Cody will still play qb and will be the starter which he should be in my opinion. Now they have been letting Garrett come in and play a good amount and i think its working very good. Garrett is a good change of pace with his throwing ability. I think they will keep playing this way the rest of the season. I also think we will see Cody come playoff time playing alot of defense, something that will help the defense alot.

firstdown
11-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Im not gonna predict a winner because when i do we seem to play awful and lose, but i will say the Bobcats coaches will do all they can to stress nhow important this game is, but its up to the boys to keep the focus on this game.

I agree with you 100% we are taking the same approach in Argyle as well. Like I said earlier Good luck to you guys and regardless of who wins lets hope for no injuries so both teams can have a good run in the playoffs.

orange machine
11-03-2008, 06:47 PM
I agree with you 100% we are taking the same approach in Argyle as well. Like I said earlier Good luck to you guys and regardless of who wins lets hope for no injuries so both teams can have a good run in the playoffs.

Good post i think it will be a good interesting game. I also feel that both teams are better than there record shows. I know what Celina's issues are not sure about Argyle, but im sure if both teams can get them fixed which we have just about got ours fixed we both can make good deep runs.

Fletch
11-03-2008, 07:55 PM

Bingo! Give that girl a prize.:D

Charlie and Troy and Jose can run the ball. Need a passer to compliment them.

orange machine
11-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Listen here is the deal. Coach Ford has been coaching for over 30 years now and has won many titles. We as fans or parents whatever you might be need to support the decision coach Ford makes. He knows what he is doing and has players playing at the position they need to be in for this team. Cody is the qb of this team and probably will continue to be the qb of this team. I think its a great idea that they allowe Garrett to come in and get some snaps and change the pace up some. Its time to stop second guessing the coaches and trust in them and who they have playing where. The Bobcats will be just fine, but get off the coaches backs and let them coach and the rest of us be fans and support them and the team. This issue should stop right now.

popcorn screen
11-03-2008, 08:44 PM
pulling for argyle just because

bobcat1
11-04-2008, 06:51 AM
This should be a good game. It is in Celina which I think is an advantage for sure. I too pray for an injury free game for both teams. I am like orange machine. I back the Coaches decision on who to play where and when. Did anyone see the pass Ryan Merritt threw to Andy James? :D

gatordaze
11-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
This should be a good game. It is in Celina which I think is an advantage for sure. I too pray for an injury free game for both teams. I am like orange machine. I back the Coaches decision on who to play where and when. Did anyone see the pass Ryan Merritt threw to Andy James? :D

No but I did see Cody go for 60+ yards on the first play of the game. Celina is, was, and will be a stuff it down your throat team. The ideal QB is a Tebow type that is a run threat and a pass threat. Thery do not have that combo this year. 8 in the Box for Cody, rush 3 for Garrett. Makes it easy for DC's but it is what it is.

BILLYFRED0000
11-04-2008, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by d0tc0m
OM whats the QB situation been looking like? My dad has said they've been sharing time. Any chance they might just go with #7 and put #10 in on defense? In my opinion that would boost us on both sides of the ball. [/QUOT

Cody will still play qb and will be the starter which he should be in my opinion. Now they have been letting Garrett come in and play a good amount and i think its working very good. Garrett is a good change of pace with his throwing ability. I think they will keep playing this way the rest of the season. I also think we will see Cody come playoff time playing alot of defense, something that will help the defense alot.

That was my read from the Whitesboro game. I believe we will play more two way stuff than in the past. IMHO we need Cody on D. As good as he is at QB he is even better on d with his speed and hitting ability. They also played troy and jose at safety to give the backs a little rest. Charlie looked good. Close to full strength. All in all we looked stronger than we have. I get the feeling the coaches are still looking at things and we will see more stuff down the road. They have done a good job of getting the boys in the right places. I think now it is up to the boys to play.

charlesrixey
11-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
That was my read from the Whitesboro game. I believe we will play more two way stuff than in the past. IMHO we need Cody on D. As good as he is at QB he is even better on d with his speed and hitting ability. They also played troy and jose at safety to give the backs a little rest. Charlie looked good. Close to full strength. All in all we looked stronger than we have. I get the feeling the coaches are still looking at things and we will see more stuff down the road. They have done a good job of getting the boys in the right places. I think now it is up to the boys to play.

good to hear CW is getting back to full strength

he and troy are the heart of this team-hopefully the young line is starting to gel a little, because once we get those two in a good rhythm, the passing game will open up a bit (Cody may not be Jarrod Martin, but he is still a leader on the team who can contribute both ways-just needs to make a few less mistakes and he'll be fine)

we all know that the lines are the most important part of a celina team, especially one running the ball so much and throwing down the 10-1

i'm just glad we've got one of the best line coaches anywhere

MN95
11-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Our team has definitely been a bit unpredictable this year. I expected a tough game from Prosper, but never imagined we would be dominated the way we were. So, as usual, I will not predict a score and I expect it to be a tough game. In my mind, it really comes down to turnovers. In the games we have lost, our offense has turned it over many times. We are not good enough this year to overcome that as we may have in the past. Based on that, my prediction is 0-1 turnovers and we win, 2-3 turnovers and it will be close or we lose.

Though the game doesn't really mean much in terms of standings/playoffs, it is HUGE in terms of building momentum/confidence for the playoffs.

I_DONT_CARE
11-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
pulling for argyle just because
GO SOCKS :evil:

slpybear the bullfan
11-04-2008, 11:14 AM
I think this will be a pretty good game. I would say I would root for Argyle... but it is just too much to ask for me to say GO EAGLES during Decatur week.

Sorry...

WildTexan972
11-04-2008, 01:29 PM

it is ok if you are wrong, and in this case you are....Celina will win this game easy and Argyle won't last long in the playoffs....feel free to ask your guys to prove me wrong, but I'm bettin I ain't....

and I'm also bettin Celina is still playin in December when those steers from Bridgeport are bouncing roundball - every year nearly they have an all-world offense to lead the team to the promise land - How's that turned out for you cow guys over there thru the years?

I rest my case....

slpybear the bullfan
11-04-2008, 01:40 PM
and I'm also bettin Celina is still playin in December when those steers from Bridgeport are bouncing roundball - every year nearly they have an all-world offense to lead the team to the promise land - How's that turned out for you cow guys over there thru the years?

I rest my case....

Highest Average Margin of Victory per Game
1. 37.00 - West Orange-Stark
2. 36.75 - Cleveland
3. 32.50 - Cuero
4. 31.00 - China Spring
5. 30.44 - Bridgeport
6. 29.22 - Gilmer
7. 27.44 - Liberty Hill
8. 25.66 - Prosper
9. 24.66 - Carthage
10. 23.88 - Monahans
11. 23.66 - Waco La Vega
12. 22.88 - Celina

Working pretty good for us this year. We may not be leading the state in Defense... but we do have a pretty salty D. It was salty enough to beat Prosper.

orange machine
11-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I for one wont look past Bridgeport, i believe they are good enough to go to the simis and may be state. Now back to Prosper, it seems as if they have lost some of there luster since they beat Celina.

Pick6
11-04-2008, 05:08 PM
it is ok if you are wrong, and in this case you are....Celina will win this game easy and Argyle won't last long in the playoffs....feel free to ask your guys to prove me wrong, but I'm bettin I ain't....

I rest my case....

If Celina was in Region 1 they'd be shootin hoops early also. Reg 2 is weak.

kepdawg
11-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Now back to Prosper, it seems as if they have lost some of there luster since they beat Celina.

What makes you think that?

WildTexan972
11-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Highest Average Margin of Victory per Game
1. 37.00 - West Orange-Stark
2. 36.75 - Cleveland
3. 32.50 - Cuero
4. 31.00 - China Spring
5. 30.44 - Bridgeport
6. 29.22 - Gilmer
7. 27.44 - Liberty Hill
8. 25.66 - Prosper
9. 24.66 - Carthage
10. 23.88 - Monahans
11. 23.66 - Waco La Vega
12. 22.88 - Celina

Working pretty good for us this year. We may not be leading the state in Defense... but we do have a pretty salty D. It was salty enough to beat Prosper.

Margin of victory during the regular season don't mean doodlysquat for the playoffs....come November 29 we'll see how that is/was working for ya.....go check back in recent years at the Gilmer regular season stats - they have killed more guys than B'port lately, yet not so many trophies to hoist along the way....

and no B'port team of the last decade could play with any of the Gilmer teams of the last decade...

Pick6
11-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Good question. It probably won't get a good answer.

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Maybe because they didn't beat Sanger by as large of a MOV as they did Celina? :thinking: :doh:

Pick6
11-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Maybe because they didn't beat Sanger by as large of a MOV as they did Celina? :thinking: :doh:

I figured that'd be OM's response. I was waiting to see if he had real proof.

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
I figured that'd be OM's response. I was waiting to see if he had real proof.
I know I don't have any. :D I do know that comparing scores between opponents isn't really a good argument for much of anything. ;)

bobcat1
11-04-2008, 07:15 PM
We will know more at 10:15 pm Friday than we know now.:p

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2008, 07:18 PM
We will know more at 10:15 pm Friday than we know now.:p
Let's hope so. :D

jambo67
11-04-2008, 07:50 PM
I heard the Argyle band won state. Congrats to all!

d0tc0m
11-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to know, but why is there such hostility between some bridgeport and celina posters? I wouldn't look past bridgeport, i read about them every week and they have a pretty good team. You can't take what happened in a scrimmage into account as neither team was at the point they are now. I wouldn't look past Argyle this week either, which I know the boys/coaches aren't. Argyle has a pretty decent team and if we don't come to play mistake free ball for 4 quarters we could find ourselves fighting tooth and nail to get a win. EVERY game counts.

slpybear the bullfan
11-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Margin of victory during the regular season don't mean doodlysquat for the playoffs....come November 29 we'll see how that is/was working for ya.....go check back in recent years at the Gilmer regular season stats - they have killed more guys than B'port lately, yet not so many trophies to hoist along the way....

and no B'port team of the last decade could play with any of the Gilmer teams of the last decade...

Dude... I am talking about this year... not teams of the past. Do I think Bridgeport is good this year? YES.

Now, enough hijacking of this thread... go back to your trashing of Prosper.

bobcat1
11-05-2008, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Dude... I am talking about this year... not teams of the past. Do I think Bridgeport is good this year? YES.

Now, enough hijacking of this thread... go back to your trashing of Prosper. Slpybear, don't mind our village idiot. He does nothing but help set up the band and make the reat of us hated. I think he hates Celina and that is why he runs off at the mouth so much. He likes to make others hate us too. :dispntd: :dispntd:

OldNavy
11-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Maybe I just haven't been here long enough to know, but why is there such hostility between some bridgeport and celina posters? I wouldn't look past bridgeport, i read about them every week and they have a pretty good team. You can't take what happened in a scrimmage into account as neither team was at the point they are now. I wouldn't look past Argyle this week either, which I know the boys/coaches aren't. Argyle has a pretty decent team and if we don't come to play mistake free ball for 4 quarters we could find ourselves fighting tooth and nail to get a win. EVERY game counts.

I think every community has some "personalities" who don't care if they are rude and insulting, so they get what they give.

However, I think most of Celina fans like and respect both Argyle and Bridgeport, because they have been willing to schedule Celina for games or scrimages and seem to like the competition. They have both enjoyed success and will continue to do so. Our respective teams have been able learn from one another. They are class programs with great coaches and kids. Over the years I have watched them, they were accomplished, play hard and display great sportsmanship. What else could you ask for?

slpybear the bullfan
11-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I will definitely throw out the respect card for both Argyle and Celina... (and Prosper to boot!)

Bridgeport has had the task for quite a few years now to scrimmage Celina to start the season. That is a pretty tough way to get the year going... Celina has a fantastic, if not legendary, program in Tx HS Football. And this Bull fan, (as well as those I hang with), have tons of respect for the orange.

Argyle? man, what I can say about Argyle. We started playing them a few years back and I thought, no problem... some little 2A town. Wrong. They have put together a very tough program in the last few years and quickly became a tough, tough game for us.

Bottom line, this should be a fantastic game. I only was able to watch the Bulls vs. Argyle this year, (incredible game for a fan with no vested interest in that game). So I will only say this... if you can stop Argyle's #24 then you will do better than we did!

Good luck to both teams and hopefully everyone stays healthy. Hopefully we will get the chance to play one of the schools from this district down the road in the playoffs!

slpybear the bullfan
11-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Slpybear, don't mind our village idiot. He does nothing but help set up the band and make the reat of us hated. I think he hates Celina and that is why he runs off at the mouth so much. He likes to make others hate us too. :dispntd: :dispntd:

I certainly don't think that of the whole town. Very, very tough and classy program. Good luck!

WildTexan972
11-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Slpybear, don't mind our village idiot. He does nothing but help set up the band and make the reat of us hated. I think he hates Celina and that is why he runs off at the mouth so much. He likes to make others hate us too. :dispntd: :dispntd:

easy to talk crap when all YOU do is run the parade each week about what a great fan you are....find a place where Bridgeport impressed anyone during the playoffs and I'll gladly say I was wrong - and then you can go back to your fake humble ways and pretend you give a rat's *** about every other team that posts on here while standing around the Bobcat Kuntry discussin where that next 9 State Titles sign should be erected....you all like to act like eating breakfast on Thursday matters to the outcome of the game, but alas it does not....I think we have as good a coaching staff as there is in the State of Texas, at any level, but this year the talent is down a little - they still play with heart, but that and tradition is not always enough

even in this down year, Celina can beat B'port, but B'port won't come out of Region1 to be able to determine that....now go back to whining about the Madison guy havin his copy of your speech for your kid on his every post....

I'm not hard to find....but I am willing to bet you will qualify as an idiot long before I will

Budman007
11-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Hey Wildokie, are you sure you're not from District 2???:tongue:

Bullaholic
11-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey Wildokie, are you sure you're not from District 2???:tongue:

Another candidate for a Dale Carnegie course, Budman. I wonder if he knows Jake from FNF?---naw, I wouldn't even put Jake in the running with old Wildtexan. :D

I wonder if Wildtexan likes anybody's fans---including his own.

Pick6
11-05-2008, 02:14 PM

but I am willing to bet you will qualify as an idiot long before I will

You qualified as an idiot shortly after the doctor slapped you on the a$$.

BleedOrange
11-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
You qualified as an idiot shortly after the doctor slapped you on the a$$.

You got that right!!

BILLYFRED0000
11-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Whilst I have great respect for many I can say bobcat1 is ok. Even with that bang on the head when he was a boy. lol. As for village idiots no comment. Celina Argyle should be a good game but I expect us to play more to our level than we did prosper. Where we end up will indicate to me at least just where we stand at this point in the season.

bobcat1
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
easy to talk crap when all YOU do is run the parade each week about what a great fan you are....find a place where Bridgeport impressed anyone during the playoffs and I'll gladly say I was wrong - and then you can go back to your fake humble ways and pretend you give a rat's *** about every other team that posts on here while standing around the Bobcat Kuntry discussin where that next 9 State Titles sign should be erected....you all like to act like eating breakfast on Thursday matters to the outcome of the game, but alas it does not....I think we have as good a coaching staff as there is in the State of Texas, at any level, but this year the talent is down a little - they still play with heart, but that and tradition is not always enough

even in this down year, Celina can beat B'port, but B'port won't come out of Region1 to be able to determine that....now go back to whining about the Madison guy havin his copy of your speech for your kid on his every post....

I'm not hard to find....but I am willing to bet you will qualify as an idiot long before I will

Did I strike a nerve Wee Texan? I'll see if I can find you Friday night and see what the heck your talking smack to me about. I just said you were the Village Idiot. Lord knows that is the persona you want to portray. I guess it is kind of a Napoleon complex. Can you read this? :thmbdwn: Here, let me turn it up for you short man. :thumbsup:

Oh by the way, you lose the bet. You are not only already qualified but certified. http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8350/newlaughqh2.gif

CHS_89
11-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Wildtex,

If you're not hard to find, then why did you miss the M&G at the Prosper game??? Bobcat1 made it. It would have been nice to meet you as well, then we probably would have all laughed and cut up about the banter on this site in person instead of hiding behind a screen name.

On a lighter note....where ya at Benny???

orange machine
11-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Jeff you gonna make the game friday.

BobcatBenny
11-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
Wildtex,

If you're not hard to find, then why did you miss the M&G at the Prosper game??? Bobcat1 made it. It would have been nice to meet you as well, then we probably would have all laughed and cut up about the banter on this site in person instead of hiding behind a screen name.

I'm still relatively speechless from the Prosper game. :D

Actually ... I have just been up to my armpits in work as of late. When the economy goes south, my boss actually expects me to work for my paycheck. :confused:

5wide
11-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Argyle in a close one....Celina has lost their mojo...

BobcatBenny
11-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
Argyle in a close one....Celina has lost their mojo...
Nah Baby!

http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/austin_danger_powers_mike_myers.jpg

5wide
11-06-2008, 03:03 PM
haha thats pretty funny....okay it could go either way

WildTexan972
11-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Wildtex,

I was sitting in the endzone area, easy as pie to find....was wearing orange...feel free to stop by next time ya see me...

I have no clue who is who for the most part, except for OD...and I hardly find myself missing the chance to meet hairy legged boys when most games I take or meet some woman to sit with, especially in the playoffs....

BILLYFRED0000
11-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Nah Baby!

http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/austin_danger_powers_mike_myers.jpg

Love it benny thanks for the laugh.

CHS_89
11-06-2008, 05:26 PM
I was sitting in the endzone area, easy as pie to find....was wearing orange...feel free to stop by next time ya see me...

I have no clue who is who for the most part, except for OD...and I hardly find myself missing the chance to meet hairy legged boys when most games I take or meet some woman to sit with, especially in the playoffs....

The one in orange? That narrows it down a lot, LOL!! I should be able to find you now. BTW, I was standing at the fence in the endzone watching the massacre. I was standing by a guy from PP who was calling his buddies on his cell telling them "Celina ain't got nothin this year". I started to...but I didn't. I had OM arrest him instead, lol.

CHS_89
11-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Jeff you gonna make the game friday.

I'll be there. I stand in the north endzone normally, right behind the camera. Look me up Friday if yer down that way.

charlesrixey
11-07-2008, 07:46 AM
easy to talk crap when all YOU do is run the parade each week about what a great fan you are....find a place where Bridgeport impressed anyone during the playoffs and I'll gladly say I was wrong -

sorry, tex, but:

2001 3A D2 Playoffs

Bridgeport 39..Ballinger 14
Bridgeport 35..Hillsboro 14
Bridgeport 30..Crane 28
Bridgeport 35..Kennedale 28
Commerce 41..Bridgeport 28

bobcat1
11-07-2008, 07:59 AM
So Wee Texan, that wins you this trophy:
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/6235/funnytrophyrx9iv5.png

charlesrixey
11-07-2008, 09:01 AM
i'm hoping the bobcats do well in this one--the better they do tonight, the better i'mm feel about my chances to be watching them, rather than some other team, when i come down for the last two weeks of football in mid december :)

but for tonight, fellow bobkittens, i will be celebrating the marine corps birthday with our ball tonight (dress blues are the best!) and so i will not be able to follow the game

go bobcats!

BILLYFRED0000
11-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i'm hoping the bobcats do well in this one--the better they do tonight, the better i'mm feel about my chances to be watching them, rather than some other team, when i come down for the last two weeks of football in mid december :)

but for tonight, fellow bobkittens, i will be celebrating the marine corps birthday with our ball tonight (dress blues are the best!) and so i will not be able to follow the game

go bobcats!

semper fi marine.....

charlesrixey
11-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
semper fi marine.....

semper fidelis!

Keith7
11-08-2008, 04:50 PM
wildtex,

these are Celina fans, there is no use in arguing with them.. they are blind to anything that isn't hunter clothing orange.. Their football knowledge has the same quality as the little ghetto they call home, it stinks!

BleedOrange
11-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
wildtex,

these are Celina fans, there is no use in arguing with them.. they are blind to anything that isn't hunter clothing orange.. Their football knowledge has the same quality as the little ghetto they call home, it stinks!

What is wrong with you? Why all the hate? Did you get knocked on your bootie playing Celina in your younger days? I am guessing you to be around 4' 10" with a major Napolean complex. You probably play a mean game of tiddly winks.

CHS_89
11-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
wildtex,

Keith,
I'm getting tired of you flapping your gums about my home town all the time. Grow up and post something useful for a change will ya? I think most people on here would like to see something positive from you every once and a while. Sheesh!

Pick6
11-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Keith,
I'm getting tired of you flapping your gums about my home town all the time. Grow up and post something useful for a change will ya? I think most people on here would like to see something positive from you every once and a while. Sheesh!

Keith is still bitter because he lost at Celina. You'd think a bench warmer would of gotten over it by now.