View Full Version : The District With the Most Disliked Posters

JR2004
11-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Who is it?

3aSoftball4Mom
11-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Who is it?

Are you sure you want to start this?? If so, we need to get Rita back on here too. :D :D

I'm gonna sit back, watch and enjoy the entertainment!!!
Where's my popcorn.... oh there it is.
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
Are you sure you want to start this?? If so, we need to get Rita back on here too. :D :D

I'm gonna sit back, watch and enjoy the entertainment!!!
Where's my popcorn.... oh there it is.
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: its late so you might have to wait til tommorrow to see how this develops :)

JR2004
11-03-2008, 02:44 AM
Dislike might be too strong a word to use (although there are some folks who don't particularly care for and dislike some fans of teams within their district). Perhaps I should've said the district whose fans are most at odds with each other as well as everyone else.

Keith7
11-03-2008, 02:49 AM
to me this one is easy, it's definitely district 2..

Abilene Wylie, Sweetwater, Brownwood, Snyder, they all have arrogant over the top drama queens as posters.. I don't think there is another district that comes close.

Second I would have to go with 9-3a becuase of Celina. I know my beloved Gainesville Leopards are in this district but we aren't well represented. As most people know, I can't stand Celina and everything that stink bed of a city stands for.. The rest of the district is cool with me though

3aSoftball4Mom
11-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
its late so you might have to wait til tommorrow to see how this develops :)

You're right...
I'll get more popcorn for tomorrow! This will be better than a movie.
:evilgrin:

ivchris
11-03-2008, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Keith7

Abilene Wylie, Sweetwater, Brownwood, Snyder, they all have arrogant over the top drama queens as posters.. I don't think there is another district that comes close.

Second I would have to go with 9-3a becuase of Celina. I know my beloved Gainesville Leopards are in this district but we aren't well represented. As most people know, I can't stand Celina and everything that stink bed of a city stands for.. The rest of the district is cool with me though

That's fear talking.

TigerFan51
11-03-2008, 06:57 AM
Wow, don't think I'd wanna touch this one with a ten foot pole! I don't think I'd even have gone there. Talking about starting something. I'd like some of that popcorn, please. I'm gonna sit back and watch the festivities too.:1popcorn: :evilgrin: :1popcorn: :crazy:

BOCEPHUS
11-03-2008, 07:14 AM
DISTRICT 25.(PERIOD)!

I_DONT_CARE
11-03-2008, 07:42 AM
SO MANY CHOICES, SO LITTLE TIME :rolleyes:

WylieBulldog92
11-03-2008, 08:04 AM
Whatever one Keith7 is in :D

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Well since every district has that ONE poster, sometimes several, that just LOVE to aggravate (sometimes in jest, sometimes not) and stir the pot, no one district stands out over another.

Okay, okay...so district 2 does stand out. :D

Some days I love reading their banter, other days, not so much.

Then there are some districts that if you don't support their team or show them respect or whatever it is they need, then just shut your mouth & stay out of their threads! :bigcry: :rolleyes:

And if you think it might apply to you, then it probably does!

3aSoftball4Mom
11-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
DISTRICT 25.(PERIOD)!

Then there are some districts that if you don't support their team or show them respect or whatever it is they need, then just shut your mouth & stay out of their threads!

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

:2thumbsup

:D aaaaaaaAND ...........................we're off and running!

move over a little and pass that popcorn please!

:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Bullaholic
11-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well since every district has that ONE poster, sometimes several, that just LOVE to aggravate (sometimes in jest, sometimes not) and stir the pot, no one district stands out over another.

Okay, okay...so district 2 does stand out. :D

Some days I love reading their banter, other days, not so much.

Then there are some districts that if you don't support their team or show them respect or whatever it is they need, then just shut your mouth & stay out of their threads! :bigcry: :rolleyes:

Aw c'mon P4S, you can name more names than just District 2. :D

Isn't this thread a little like asking a felon with a mile long rap sheet which policeman he likes the least? And yea, I realize I "bit"...:D

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2008, 10:25 AM

Bravo! :clap:

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Aw c'mon P4S, you can name more names than just District 2. :D

Isn't this thread a little like asking a felon with a mile long rap sheet which policeman he likes the least? And yea, I realize I "bit"...:D

Alright, in addition to district 2, there are a few "SHOW OUR TEAM SOME RESPECT"; "WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET SOME POLL LOVE"; "THAT'S OKAY, WE'LL SHOW YOU COME PLAYOFF TIME" from districts: 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12 (although they've gone silent the past 2 weeks, hmmm), 13 (early season noise, might pick up soon), 24, 25, 31 & 32 :D

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 11:38 AM
My vote would be District 2, hands down!!

mustang68
11-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My vote would be District 2, hands down!!

Say it ain't so Mom.
Are you kidding me? How dare you?:(
How can any right minded person think this load of garbage.
We of Dist 2 love, cherish, and respect each other:eek:
I therefore expect an apology from each and every person the downlow :mad: :devil:

charlesrixey
11-03-2008, 01:20 PM
District 2-3A

home of snyder, sweetwater, brownwood, wylie, and

does it matter who the other two are?:p

Lion_Addict
11-03-2008, 02:06 PM
My vote's definately for 2-3A. Damnit Looking4number8, you just get on my last nerve! :p :taunt: :wave:

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
My vote's definately for 2-3A. Damnit Looking4number8, you just get on my last nerve! :p :taunt: :wave:

BS... you have no nerve...:eek:

Lion_Addict
11-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
BS... you have no nerve...:eek:

Heh Heh :thumbsup:

Tried getting you & Bogey in one of them there Jib Jab things yesterday.....Ummmm, I suck!! :(

Bull19
11-03-2008, 02:25 PM
is this thread not considred a personal attack? since we are on the love boat here i dont understand why this thread is allowed when people are being made fun of and disrespected, yet certain threads, posters, and posts' arent anywhere near as disrespectfull yet get shut off.

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
is this thread not considred a personal attack? since we are on the love boat here i dont understand why this thread is allowed when people are being made fun of and disrespected, yet certain threads, posters, and posts' arent anywhere near as disrespectfull yet get shut off.

How can talking about an entire district's posters be considered a "personal" attack?

Bull19
11-03-2008, 02:33 PM
How can talking about an entire district's posters be considered a "personal" attack? im included in a district listed, hence it personally offends me. its not that hard to figure out.

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 02:35 PM
im included in a district listed, hence it personally offends me. its not that hard to figure out.

It's hard for me to figure out how you could be so personally offended.

ziggy29
11-03-2008, 02:40 PM

Most of what I'm seeing here is (a) not targeting any individual poster, and (b) clearly good natured smack talking and nothing venomous.

jason
11-03-2008, 02:55 PM
i know a lot of people who dont like a lot of the posters who represent district 31....

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by jason
i know a lot of people who dont like a lot of the posters who represent district 31.... shocker!

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 02:59 PM
shocker!

Without even looking....I am gonna use my "woman's intuition" and guess that Sinton is in that district???:D

Am I right...huh? huh? Am I????:p

pirate4state
11-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Without even looking....I am gonna use my "woman's intuition" and guess that Sinton is in that district???:D

Am I right...huh? huh? Am I????:p

Winner! :clap:

I guess using bull19's logic I should be deeply offended. :bigcry:

HAHAHAHA

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 03:04 PM

HAHAHAHA

You know you have friends in the Fab 4!:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Dang, my feelings are hurt!!! Did we get the most votes or not? Because if we did- then my feelings are hurt and then if we didn't- my feelings are hurt. But wait- I don't have feelings.... so what the heck!!!!:D :kiss:

BleedOrange
11-03-2008, 03:08 PM

I just read this thread and was curious as to what exactly you Celina stands for? The ignorance of that statement speaks volumes about you.

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
I just read this thread and was curious as to what exactly you Celina stands for? The ignorance of that statement speaks volumes about you.

Not to be rude or anything....but what in the heck does that first sentence mean??

JR2004
11-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Not to be rude or anything....but what in the heck does that first sentence mean??

Take out the word you and I think that's what the sentence should've said.

BleedOrange
11-03-2008, 03:14 PM

Add the word think. Sometimes I get ahead of myself. I guess I should try reading before sending. A novel approach.

wimbo_pro
11-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by jason
i know a lot of people who dont like a lot of the posters who represent district 31....

...and the crowd chuckles....

grmfan93
11-03-2008, 03:23 PM
2-3A

Keith7
11-03-2008, 03:23 PM
District 6 really has a tendency to get under my skin too

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 03:25 PM
District 6 really has a tendency to get under my skin too

:crazy: :p

JR2004
11-03-2008, 04:17 PM

HAHAHAHA

Yes, yes you should! I'm sure you are :bigcry: this very moment!

Lion_Addict
11-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Dang, my feelings are hurt!!! Did we get the most votes or not? Because if we did- then my feelings are hurt and then if we didn't- my feelings are hurt. But wait- I don't have feelings.... so what the heck!!!!:D :kiss:

I believe we are getting the most votes....yes. Ain't it freakin great!!!! ;) :D

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 04:23 PM
I can't believe JR didn't do a poll!:D

JR2004
11-03-2008, 04:27 PM
I can't believe JR didn't do a poll!:D

Well I had no specific district or districts in mind. I just thought I'd balance things out since I put up a thread last night about which district has the nicest posters. Had I done a poll I would've wanted to put up every district and not just single a few districts out.

From the responses though it looks like I could've singled some out apparently!

Stownhorse
11-03-2008, 04:28 PM

Man Im gunna avoid you. Wouldnt want to hit a nerve.

Why isnt there a poll in this?

JR2004
11-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Man Im gunna avoid you. Wouldnt want to hit a nerve.

He's angry because I'm the one that started the thread. That's the only reason for what he said. :)

nobogey72
11-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I believe we are getting the most votes....yes. Ain't it freakin great!!!! ;) :D

Yes, yes we are. Please note my thread titled to all those NOT in district 2.:cool:

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yes, yes we are. Please note my thread titled to all those NOT in district 2.:cool:

Now see, Lion_Addict and I did not open that thread because you titled it to every body except distrcit 2... therefore we did not get nosey and minded our own business!

Stownhorse
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Everyone is just jealous because we have a stacked district and actually have competition.

Trashman
11-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Got to go with my brothers and sisters of District 2. We love to hate each other!;)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-03-2008, 06:39 PM

I'll agree.. but, each of the above listed only have a few village idiots among them. I like to think that every town represented on the downlow has a few, but we all probably have a few more. All in all it could be a testiment to how much we back our own...

popcorn screen
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
2-3A no contest.