PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater/ Wylie M&G thread.

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2008, 11:24 PM
I'll be honest. I should've made an unofficial 3A Down Low
posterboard or something. I've been at so many M&G's where
there wasn't a shirt present that it's not even funny. Not to
mention the fact that most of them were A-list poster!(for you RWB:kiss: )

I'll bring a sign for everyone to well.....uh...sign at the scoreboard.

Who is going to show?

Btw nobogey72, I'll have a surprise waiting for you. I'll clear it
with the superintendent before Friday.:devil:

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2008, 11:39 PM
LMAO! I had to do that one year when the flag was MIA. I called it the "scrub flag". :D

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LMAO! I had to do that one year when the flag was MIA. I called it the "scrub flag". :D

LOL...I'm not very creative but I'll give it a shot.:p

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 12:23 AM

HaHa....remember my posterboard shirt that I just named, "Where's the shirt??"

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x15/MeetandGreet/Greenwoodvspecos.jpg

And here is your scrub flag:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x15/MeetandGreet/lh.jpg

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Help me think of something creative. :D

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Help me think of something creative. :D

You can have everyone sign a Sweetwater shirt!!:D

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You can have everyone sign a Sweetwater shirt!!:D

:clap: :D :clap:

That will be their only choice. I guess I'll have to buy some black
markers. I just got through hanging a poster in my son's
bedroom. I might just have to put up something else
in there after the season is over.:thinking:

nobogey72
11-03-2008, 08:15 AM
I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it. :thumbsup:

STANG RED
11-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it. :thumbsup:

We'll have the pee trough all scrubbed up like a new dime for ya. See all of you there.

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
We'll have the pee trough all scrubbed up like a new dime for ya. See all of you there.
You're having the M&G at the trough????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

Sweetwater Red
11-04-2008, 11:08 AM

Well, nobogey I'm sorry to disappoint you. But, the superintendent
kinda frowned on having a temporary dancing pole installed in
the press box.

It sucks too. I had a already found a woman at the Tye truck
stop the was more then ready to put on a show. Apparently
her tips aren't very good out there. So, she has to make money
anyway she can.

On to plan B.:thinking:

Lion_Addict
11-04-2008, 11:12 AM
the press box.

anyway she can.

Ummmmm.......may I make a suggestion??? :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 11:13 AM
the press box.

anyway she can.

Forget the chick from Tye- what is Ranger Ma doing Friday night? I heard she likes poles and all.:D

Lion_Addict
11-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
what is Ranger Ma doing Friday night? I heard she likes poles and all.:D

Woman!!!!! Stole my suggestion :foul: :foul:

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 11:22 AM
the press box.

anyway she can.

"her 'tips' aren't very good":thinking: :thinking:

Did you misspell a word in that sentence? I thought so. That would explain the lack of income. My grandad always said, "That man works harder than an ugly stripper.":)

STANG RED
11-04-2008, 11:27 AM
You're having the M&G at the trough????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

Well I figure nobogey will be trolling that area most of the time anyway. Just the way he swings ya know.

Also, our normal meeting place us under the scoreboard (where the mighty Mustangs enter & exit the bowl), but I figure the Wylie folks wont be too happy with the score by 1/2, so I dont want them to feel too uncomfortable.

blowfish
11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
So where is the M&G?

Sweetwater Red
11-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
So where is the M&G?

All the straight posters are meeting at the scoreboard. I don't
know about everyone else.

garciap77
11-04-2008, 01:09 PM

Are you sure? Got an e-mail from a Snyder fan, saying they were donating their old ones. So, nice of Snyder, here is the picture that was include in the e-mail:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/urinal_trough.jpg

ivchris
11-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Hey Garcia,
You left out the arrow at the upper right where the drain line goes into Wylie's visitor side concession stand ice machine.

Stownhorse
11-04-2008, 02:28 PM
I dont know if I will make it. I might have to go to Austin.

gibby
11-04-2008, 02:38 PM
I'll be honest. I should've made an unofficial 3A Down Low
posterboard or something. I've been at so many M&G's where
there wasn't a shirt present that it's not even funny. Not to
mention the fact that most of them were A-list poster!(for you RWB:kiss: )

I'll bring a sign for everyone to well.....uh...sign at the scoreboard.

Who is going to show?

I'm in. Big poster please.

ivchris
11-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I'll be there.

ccmom
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM
I'll be there...somewhere! You may not see me, but I'll be there, so watch what you say!:D

garciap77
11-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I'll be there...somewhere! You may not see me, but I'll be there, so watch what you say!:D

I'll be there! Be in the look out for ccmom!

CCMOM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RunwayPhoto.jpg

Ranger Mom
11-04-2008, 10:43 PM

Out of pure curiosity...did me and LHPM meet you at some Chicken place?? With your purple football purse?

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Out of pure curiosity...did me and LHPM meet you at some Chicken place?? With your purple football purse?

That was probably TexasFootball2!!!!!:D

Ranger Mom
11-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
That was probably TexasFootball2!!!!!:D

No...this lady was shorter!:)

garciap77
11-04-2008, 10:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

ccmom
11-05-2008, 06:22 AM

Unfortunately for me, no I haven't met you. However, if that opportunity arises I won't miss it. You're my heros!!:kiss:

Lion_Addict
11-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Unfortunately for me, no I haven't met you. However, if that opportunity arises I won't miss it. You're my heros!!:kiss:

Ohhhhh Lord......women :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

garciap77
11-05-2008, 07:45 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:p

;) ;) ;)

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 09:59 AM

Awwww!! I don't know if you read the post or not about the LIberty Hill/Abilene Wylie game.

I will repeat it, just in case.

I met LHPM (and family) at some Chicken fast food place before the game. We were sitting there talking and LHPM happened to see a lady in line wearing a "Peace, Love and Dawgs" shirt. She got a kick out of that because she (LHPM) was wearing a "Peace, Love and Panthers" shirt.

Anyway...she THEN noticed that the lady was carrying a purple football purse...in which LHPM found online and purchased one for herself a couple of years ago.

She got the lady's attention and showed her her purse...and when the lady ordered, she came over to where we were sitting.

She and LHPM started talking about the purse and the lady said she had read about it on some football message board!!! It was THIS message board...the post LHPM made when she ordered the purse.

We introduced ourselves and got a big laugh out of it...she said she reads all the time but she has never joined.

We saw her again at the visitor gate when we went to the stadium...she was selling programs.

All this time I wondered if it was you!!:D

ccmom
11-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Awwww!! I don't know if you read the post or not about the LIberty Hill/Abilene Wylie game.

I will repeat it, just in case.

I met LHPM (and family) at some Chicken fast food place before the game. We were sitting there talking and LHPM happened to see a lady in line wearing a "Peace, Love and Dawgs" shirt. She got a kick out of that because she (LHPM) was wearing a "Peace, Love and Panthers" shirt.

Anyway...she THEN noticed that the lady was carrying a purple football purse...in which LHPM found online and purchased one for herself a couple of years ago.

She got the lady's attention and showed her her purse...and when the lady ordered, she came over to where we were sitting.

She and LHPM started talking about the purse and the lady said she had read about it on some football message board!!! It was THIS message board...the post LHPM made when she ordered the purse.

We introduced ourselves and got a big laugh out of it...she said she reads all the time but she has never joined.

We saw her again at the visitor gate when we went to the stadium...she was selling programs.

Good story! It wasn't me, but I do need a purple football purse. :)

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2008, 10:42 AM
I did too, but also wonder if it might be bulldodmom (I think). Heck, us moms have M&G's even when they're accidents! :D

STANG RED
11-05-2008, 10:45 AM
:hijacktd: :1offtopc: :flaming: For yalls information, this is the Wylie/Sweetwater M&G thread. Not the moms m&g thread, and certainly not the puple football purse thread.:p

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 10:51 AM
:hijacktd: :1offtopc: :flaming: For yalls information, this is the Wylie/Sweetwater M&G thread. Not the moms m&g thread, and certainly not the puple football purse thread.:p

Purple football purse....Wylie bulldogs....there is a connection there....DUH!!!!:hand: :doh: :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Us moms figured you dudes might need some help with the organization thing OR at the very least pointers on how to look for fellow (past, present or future) Downlowers when you're in the same restaurant. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Us moms figured you dudes might need some help with the organization thing OR at the very least pointers on how to look for fellow (past, present or future) Downlowers when you're in the same restaurant. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

ROFL!! Yeah, he probably wasn't the best one to be talking about M&G's, was he!!:devil:

44INAROW
11-05-2008, 10:57 AM
That was a classic picture........ I like the one with the shirt draped over the stadium seat all alone :D

ccmom
11-05-2008, 11:00 AM

You know, Stang...like the way people spot you when they see that red/white thong peeking out of the top of your pants. They're just trying to be helpful.:D

(Did that cross the line? I'm new here, ya know...)

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 11:03 AM
You know, Stang...like the way people spot you when they see that red/white thong peeking out of the top of your pants. They're just trying to be helpful.:D

(Did that cross the line? I'm new here, ya know...)

ROFL!! No...that didn't cross the line AT ALL....you just became an official OWCHI member!!:D :D

Details to follow!:p

STANG RED
11-05-2008, 11:04 AM
ROFL!! Yeah, he probably wasn't the best one to be talking about M&G's, was he!!:devil:
:foul: :flaming: :thmbdwn: I swear you women are as bad as my wife. I can do a thousand things perfectley and never get recognition for it, but just let me make one little tiny mistake and its remembered forever. Is this something yall learn as little girls? Something that all mothers pass on to their daughters?

ITS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE THE LUNCHEON INCIDENT!!!:doh: :(

ccmom
11-05-2008, 11:06 AM
:foul: :flaming: :thmbdwn: I swear you women are as bad as my wife. I can do a thousand things perfectley and never get recognition for it, but just let me make one little tiny mistake and its remembered forever. Is this something yall learn as little girls? Something that all mothers pass on to their daughters?

Ok...somebody post the luncheon incident or PM me.:)

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2008, 11:07 AM

Well, I'm just speaking for myself & lhpd, but if I don't remember it, he sure won't! :devil:

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2008, 11:09 AM
STANG - you want to fill her in or should one of the moms fill her in on the gory details? :D

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 11:10 AM

I think 4 of the guys...I know that Stang Red and Injuredinmelee were two of them .... not for sure who the other 2 were, decided to meet at a restaurant in Abilene.

Funny thing is....no body exchanged numbers or discussed anyway to find each other....so they each sat with their buddy and wondered where the other party was.

Come to find out, after it was said and done...they were sitting right there together.

Now...had it been us moms...we would have ALL had each other's cell phone numbers...we would have known exactly what the person were looking for was wearing, where they were sitting...etc.

We just CAN'T let them live that down...now can we???

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 11:11 AM
STANG - you want to fill her in or should one of the moms fill her in on the gory details? :D

I filled on what I could remember...you may have to fill in the my blank spots!

44INAROW
11-05-2008, 11:12 AM
my age is catching up with me - I don't remember the details either :confused:

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2008, 11:12 AM
I filled on what I could remember...you may have to fill in the my blank spots!
I think you pretty well covered it. Was it injured & Adidas? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 11:14 AM
I think you pretty well covered it. Was it injured & Adidas? :thinking:

Yeah...it was Adidas!!

Was anybody with Stang Red??

We need to find that thread!!!:D

Lion_Addict
11-05-2008, 11:19 AM

:clap: :clap: Preach it brother Stang!!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 11:20 AM

Hey now...I DID compliment you on the awesome work you did on your kitchen...did I not????

ccmom
11-05-2008, 11:26 AM
I think 4 of the guys...I know that Stang Red and Injuredinmelee were two of them .... not for sure who the other 2 were, decided to meet at a restaurant in Abilene.

Funny thing is....no body exchanged numbers or discussed anyway to find each other....so they each sat with their buddy and wondered where the other party was.

Come to find out, after it was said and done...they were sitting right there together.

Now...had it been us moms...we would have ALL had each other's cell phone numbers...we would have known exactly what the person were looking for was wearing, where they were sitting...etc.

We just CAN'T let them live that down...now can we??? Classic! I love it! See Stang, now that I have let everybody in on your "not so secret" thong secret, you won't ever have to worry about going unnoticed again. Just trying to take care of you, hun!!:D

STANG RED
11-05-2008, 11:51 AM
All you gals are mean as hell.:mad: Jumped on me like stink on a skunk :( . And only Addict giving me any support at all. All my other buddys just setting there and watching me get ganged up on and going down in flames.:bigcry: :helpme:
And for your information ccmom. I've gone commando. The red thong was beginning to chafe a bit, and you did steel my butt powder at the last sleep over if you remember.:taunt:

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2008, 12:09 PM
All you gals are mean as hell.:mad:
Sorry! :kiss: :kiss: I'm almost finished, I promise. Or maybe you're just a sissy. ;)

the "plans" (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=40881)

the debacle (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=41123)

Ranger Mom
11-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Sorry! :kiss: :kiss: I'm almost finished, I promise. Or maybe you're just a sissy. ;)

Ahhh!! The memories!!

That was still funny 3 years later!!:clap:

ccmom
11-05-2008, 12:32 PM
All you gals are mean as hell.:mad: Jumped on me like stink on a skunk :( . And only Addict giving me any support at all. All my other buddys just setting there and watching me get ganged up on and going down in flames.:bigcry: :helpme:
And for your information ccmom. I've gone commando. The red thong was beginning to chafe a bit, and you did steel my butt powder at the last sleep over if you remember.:taunt:

Remember? I would give anything I could just forget! I will say, it really is interesting how that thong fits you the same even when you put it on backwards. It has made for some interesting water cooler chat, so for that I say thank you!:D

ccmom
11-05-2008, 12:33 PM

Thanks for finding it...love it!!:clap:

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Well..... actually- you haven't heard from all of 'you gals' just yet.:rolleyes:

STANG RED
11-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Remember? I would give anything I could just forget! I will say, it really is interesting how that thong fits you the same even when you put it on backwards. It has made for some interesting water cooler chat, so for that I say thank you!:D

Now your just being mean because your jealous the thong was too small when you tried to put it on. I tried finding you a pair, but the lady at the big gals shop just laughed and said they dont make em that big. But I do have a circus tent maker working on it for you:devil: :p

DaHop72
11-05-2008, 12:58 PM
And for your information ccmom. I've gone commando. The red thong was beginning to chafe a bit, and you did steel my butt powder at the last sleep over if you remember.:taunt: :lies: Tell them Red, it's amazing how they used their mod powers to post under out names and make up such a story.:devil:

Don't worry buddy, we've got your back. :D

ccmom
11-05-2008, 01:14 PM
. I tried finding you a pair, but the lady at the big gals shop just laughed and said they dont make em that big. But I do have a circus tent maker working on it for you:devil: :p

You know, dear...I might be offended by that comment...that is if I didn't already know what you consider "big"....:rolleyes:

(Now stop it, before you get me in trouble :mad: )

Tweeder215
11-05-2008, 01:26 PM
I'll be at this one. Go Red!!!

garciap77
11-05-2008, 01:30 PM
ROFL!! No...that didn't cross the line AT ALL....you just became an official OWCHI member!!:D :D

Details to follow!:p

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RHW_desktop_800new-1.jpg

Need help IDing these moms!;)

P.S.

Leave Stang alone! You are playing with fire!

garciap77
11-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Now your just being mean because your jealous the thong was too small when you tried to put it on. I tried finding you a pair, but the lady at the big gals shop just laughed and said they dont make em that big. But I do have a circus tent maker working on it for you:devil: :p

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/confused1.gif

I though you said ccmom needed to eat some more!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RunwayPhoto.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:lies: Tell them Red, it's amazing how they used their mod powers to post under out names and make up such a story.:devil:

Don't worry buddy, we've got your back. :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/shs_crazySmiley1.jpg

tigerchick_2013
11-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RHW_desktop_800new-1.jpg

Need help IDing these moms!;)

P.S.

Leave Stang alone! You are playing with fire!

I'd be the last one on the right (Jo) that is, right?? At least that's what I use to look like a few years back before kids that is, lol. And Nobogey or GP77 don't be cutting/paste Hannah Montana in on this pic. ;)

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
I'd be the last one on the right (Jo)

Hey, how are you doing? My name is Sweetwater Red and I'd
like to invite you to the Sweetwater/Wylie M&G this Friday. You
are more than welcome to bring your friends.:thinking: :D :devil:

tigerchick_2013
11-05-2008, 02:30 PM

Now why in the world would I want to go to the S'water/Wylie M & G when I'll be cheering on our Tigers to kick some lion butts?? But thanks for the offer, maybe the other girls can make it though.;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
Now why in the world would I want to go to the S'water/Wylie M & G when I'll be cheering on our Tigers to kick some lion butts?? But thanks for the offer, maybe the other girls can make it though.;)
No thanks here- he already stood me up once. Besides I have my own little plans for Friday night.......

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
No thanks here- he already stood me up once. Besides I have my own little plans for Friday night.......

Trust me. If I knew then what I know now, I would've walked on
my hands over to the scoreboard.;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Trust me. If I knew then what I know now, I would've walked on
my hands over to the scoreboard.;)
Keep them coming..... you have a huge amount of kissing up to do!!:kiss:

garciap77
11-05-2008, 05:29 PM

Quit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Old Dog! ( :thinking: Sweetwater Red Dawg http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/1220MS20-20Red20Dawg.jpg..............not)

Scholar
11-05-2008, 08:28 PM
See y'all there~!

Sweetwater Red
11-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Roll call?:thinking:

Texasfootball2
11-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Roll call?:thinking: Sir, yes Sir!:wave:

injuredinmelee
11-07-2008, 11:26 AM

its funny that they keep all the negative stuff stored away for quick access and its there for decades but they cant remember where they put their car keys 8 minutes ago.

injuredinmelee
11-07-2008, 11:35 AM
i wont be there but would love some text updates. Dropped myh phone in a water bucket earlier this week and lost everything (address book, pictures etc) so would love some text updates. 325-338-9037 if anyone would be so kind.

STANG RED
11-07-2008, 11:39 AM
I'll be there for sure.

Anyone up for a great meal at Mrs. Allens before the game? I'm planning on heading that way about 5:30 myself.
Too bad you cant make it Injured, I know you'd be up this.

injuredinmelee
11-07-2008, 11:55 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i would be there