PDA

View Full Version : Region I GOTW Brownwood @ Snyder (merged)

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Who wins this one?

STANG RED
10-31-2008, 11:18 PM
I think we'll see a replay of what happened to Bwood tonight. They just dont have enough defense to stop anyone. Snyder should win in a high scoring affair.

blowfish
10-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Based on what I have seen and heard I think Synder wins this game big.

Hasnt Brownwood given up over 100 points in two weeks?

Stangster
10-31-2008, 11:26 PM
Its true that Brownwood is lacking in defense, but Snyder is no Sweetwater, I think Brownwood might overwhelm them with their offense. Remember, Snyder's Defense let Breck stay in the game most of the night. nuff said.

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Stangster
Its true that Brownwood is lacking in defense, but Snyder is no Sweetwater, I think Brownwood might overwhelm them with their offense. Remember, Snyder's Defense let Breck stay in the game most of the night. nuff said.

So ya think Brownwood or Snyder Takes this one?

Looking4number8
10-31-2008, 11:56 PM
ok, I am a die hard fan!!!

Lions win it.http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/1368361.jpg

garciap77
10-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Brownwood will pull an upset in this game! They will squeak into the playoffs and win the Div II State Title!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley.jpg

bandera7
11-01-2008, 12:00 AM
I say Bwood takes this one. If they can play the way they played LH it wont even be close. But can they play that way?

Necks_Fan
11-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Brownwood will pull an upset in this game! They will squeak into the playoffs and win the Div II State Title!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley.jpg *Cough cough*

*Reality check* cough*

Sorry, I need to clear my throat.

It keeps saying something like Choke but I'm not quite sure yet.

Maybe Snyder can help me figure it out by next week.

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
I say Bwood takes this one. If they can play the way they played LH it wont even be close. But can they play that way?
:thinking: Sooooo how do you know they havent been playing that way all along?:confused: But it just hasnt been good enough.

garciap77
11-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
*Cough cough*

*Reality check* cough*

Sorry, I need to clear my throat.

It keeps saying something like Choke but I'm not quite sure yet.

Maybe Snyder can help me figure it out by next week.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Beer20Smiley20Rubber20Square20Co-1.jpg

shackina
11-01-2008, 01:10 AM
I thought if brownwood beat Snyder that graham was in? but that does not matter I think Snyder will win!!

garciap77
11-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Snyder!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/1172276080-gb-Congrats__Smiley.gif

On your win tonight!

bandera7
11-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:thinking: Sooooo how do you know they havent been playing that way all along?:confused: But it just hasnt been good enough.

They very well could be. But because I dont believe Sweetwater is as good as LH, and since they seem to have played LH closer than you, that leads me to the conclusion they did not play their best ball tonight. Not saying SW wouldnt have won anyway. Just saying I dont think they have played quite to their potential.

Mustangpride09
11-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Honestly, I think Brownwood is going to blow this one out of the water. They just have way more weapons than Snyder and are just flat out better, no way Snyder can put up the points needed to keep up with that offense. If I were Brownwood I wouldn't even bother to try running the ball, id just pass to Taylor and Miller all night, if they do that, they will win big.

Mustangpride09
11-01-2008, 01:38 AM
They very well could be. But because I dont believe Sweetwater is as good as LH, and since they seem to have played LH closer than you, that leads me to the conclusion they did not play their best ball tonight. Not saying SW wouldnt have won anyway. Just saying I dont think they have played quite to their potential.

They made careless turnovers against LH. The only turnover they had tonight was from a kid getting the crap hit out of him on a kickoff. It was forced, not just a bomb that gets picked off or any easy turnover like that.

grmfan93
11-01-2008, 01:48 AM
it would be really nice if BWood won....for our sake...

Lion_Addict
11-01-2008, 06:05 AM
Unfortunately I'll be up in Dallas for a conference and will miss this one ........one of the games that I wanted to see the most, including attending the M&G :devil: :D .
I'm still gonna say our boys will come together and do it to it! They're hurting today but come Friday the fire will be burning to light up some Tigger tails!!

Brownwood 49
Snyder 35

Ranger Mom
11-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by grmfan93
it would be really nice if BWood won....for our sake...

This is what makes football so fun, IMO! Rooting for a team, not because they are good, not because you like them, simply because their win helps your team....it's lends even more excitement to the season!

That being said, that happened to us once and I never wanna live through that again!!:p :p :D

shackina
11-01-2008, 09:46 AM
go buckaroos..... for our sake!!

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by shackina

Ya'll control your own destiny. You win and you're in. Brownwood
is the the one that has to beat Snyder and hope Breckenridge
beats Graham for them to make the playoffs.

shackina
11-01-2008, 10:19 AM
I dont care who wins if b'wood beats us. AND I am not saying that is going to happen, I just was going on what grmfan93. nothing personal.

TigerPride
11-01-2008, 10:37 AM
TIGERS 45
lions 44

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 6-3 team in the state

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2008, 11:16 AM
What more can you ask for in the last week of district!

Wylie vs. Sweetwater for the Title!

Snyder vs. Brownwood for the Playoffs!

Graham vs. Breckenridge for Playoffs and Pride!!

All these games really matter and should be great!!

Sombody call the UIL and lets have em all moved to Saturday at Shotwell, and start early, finish late!!
I wanna see em All!!!!

Looking4number8
11-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by shackina

no no no ... go buckaroos.... for our sake

funny how we both need the bucks to win.. I thought if you guys win, you are in?

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
no no no ... go buckaroos.... for our sake

funny how we both need the bucks to win.. I thought if you guys win, you are in?

I'd like to see the Bucks win next week just for there own pride. But I'd rather see Snyder beat Brownwood because if that happens, the other games don't matter!

And you are correct, if we win, we are in.

If we lose, and Graham wins they are in.

If we and Graham lose, its another three way tie and I don't have a clue after that.

Looking4number8
11-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?

If we and Graham lose, its another three way tie and I don't have a clue after that.

That is the only way Brownwood can be in the playoffs.. a win against Snyder and a Breckenridge win over Graham. slim chances for us now..

garciap77
11-01-2008, 11:59 AM
That is the only way Brownwood can be in the playoffs.. a win against Snyder and a Breckenridge win over Graham. slim chances for us now..

I think Breckenridge will beat Graham and Brownwood will beat Snyder.

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 12:01 PM

I think they played exactley to their potential. Their offense put up huge numbers and scored lots of points, and their defense gave up huge numbers and gave up lots of points. This has been their pattern all season against everyone they have played and has been well documented.
Sweetwater on the other hand has far exceeded everyones expectations, which is equally well documented.
Does this mean Sweetwater is as good as LH? No, but it sure doesnt mean that their not. Only one way to find out though, and I sure hope to get to see it. The cool thing is, if that game does happen, it'll probobly be in Brownwood. How cool would that be?:D

Looking4number8
11-01-2008, 12:03 PM
I think Breckenridge will beat Graham and Brownwood will beat Snyder.

I love you man.... lol

Looking4number8
11-01-2008, 12:05 PM
The cool thing is, if that game does happen, it'll probobly be in Brownwood.

Now that would be great. I would love to see that game and really really love to see it here in Brownwood!!!

garciap77
11-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Now that would be great. I would love to see that game and really really love to see it here in Brownwood!!!

This will only happen if Burnet gets in the playoff!

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 12:33 PM
This will only happen if Burnet gets in the playoff!

:confused: Really??? So if Burnet misses the playoffs, LH goes in as the D1 from that district?
:thinking: I must say. This wouldnt exactley break the hearts of any of the DII teams in the playoffs.:D

So how would the DAWGS like another shot at LH?:thinking:

Stangster
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
So ya think Brownwood or Snyder Takes this one?

I think Brownwood beats Snyder in a high scoring game (unless they choke). lol

Brownwood has too much offense for Snyder's D.

Just my onion.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2008, 12:55 PM

Just my onion.

I think Snyder's D can be great at times, and average at other times.

This one depends on which Defense shows up next friday night.
If we hold Brownwood to 27 or Less. I think we win this one.

Stangster
11-01-2008, 01:02 PM

That seems like a big "IF" to me.

Snyder will certainly have to do better defensively than they did against Breck. The Tigers offense will not be able to match Brownwood's passing attack in an offensive shoot-out without a good showing from their defense.

Just my onion.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2008, 01:08 PM
That seems like a big "IF" to me.

Snyder will certainly have to do better defensively than they did against Breck. The Tigers offense will not be able to match Brownwood's passing attack in an offensive shoot-out without a good showing from their defense.

Just my onion.

I think your absolutely right. But I think Breckenridge has a potent Offense in there own right. They absolutely scored more than I thought they would last night, But they have scored on everybody in our District. I can only assume that Brownwood is really as good as they are supposed to be despite the record. And I Know Snyder is as Good as I think they are, and better than most give them credit for, (as usual). So, that being said, this game could easily go either way, just as BWood-Wylie, Sweetwater-Snyder, Graham-Snyder, Graham-Sweetwater, Wylie-Snyder, Snyder-Breck........ect.. could have gone either way.

This is a great freakin district!!!
Tigers in a close one!!

ivchris
11-01-2008, 01:10 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/syp_ivchris/Lion2.jpg

garciap77
11-01-2008, 01:14 PM
:confused: Really??? So if Burnet misses the playoffs, LH goes in as the D1 from that district?
:thinking: I must say. This wouldnt exactley break the hearts of any of the DII teams in the playoffs.:D

So how would the DAWGS like another shot at LH?:thinking:

We would love it! And Waco La Vega will also be in DIV 1. I'm sure they would love that too. Looks like a great DIV 1 http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley20football.jpg!

And lets not forget Navasota!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley.jpg

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 01:17 PM

Trust me on this one. Your D will not hold Bwood under 35, maybe even 40. Your O will have to score well into the 40s to win. Thing is, I think yall will score well into the 40s. But even at that, your D will have to make at least 2 maybe 3 stops, which is much easier said than done against that Bwood offense. Their QB to receivers combination is awesome. With just an average defense, Bwood would be almost unbeatable. But wow is their defense weak.

Stangster
11-01-2008, 01:18 PM
You have to bring your "A" game every week to be successful in this district!

Brownwood has got to be feeling desperate about their playoff chances. As the saying goes, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." I think they will bring their "A" game (or totally choke).

Should be quite a game to watch!

Just my onion.

Looking4number8
11-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/syp_ivchris/Lion2.jpg

Ouch!

ivchris
11-01-2008, 01:32 PM
nothing personal, just a friendly jab at the "dark side". :D

Looking4number8
11-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
nothing personal, just a friendly jab at the "dark side". :D

I got it, no offense taken. Gotta take the good with the bad!

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 01:37 PM
The cool thing is, if that game does happen, it'll probobly be in Brownwood. How cool would that be?:D
If it did happen, it really needs to be there...or even better at Panther stadium! :devil:

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If it did happen, it really needs to be there...or even better at Panther stadium! :devil:

NO NO NO NO NOPE ZILCH ZIP NADDA. NO WAY MAMA. AINT GONNA HAPPEN. HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

garciap77
11-01-2008, 01:43 PM
NO NO NO NO NOPE ZILCH ZIP NADDA. NO WAY MAMA. AINT GONNA HAPPEN. HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Isn't Clyde's staduim a better choice than LH?;)

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 01:45 PM

True. It does have more seating ya know.;)

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! That's entirely too far! :foul:

GO TEAMS! Best of luck

garciap77
11-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! That's entirely too far! :foul:

GO TEAMS! Best of luck

Well you could play at Wylie. We already have those purple end zones and you already have a winning streak there.;)

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Well you could play at Wylie. We already have those purple end zones and you already have a winning streak there.;)
:doh: :doh: Never mind - mass confusion on my part. Clyde is perfect. :D

garciap77
11-01-2008, 02:01 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

Stangster
11-01-2008, 02:15 PM

The last time I was there (a couple of years ago), one of my children threw up in the bleachers:hairpunk: What a night that was! I wonder if they've cleaned that up yet :thinking:

Their stadium was a poor 3A stadium, it is now a sub-par 2A stadium, it would be a mediocre 1A stadium.

Just my onion.

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 02:21 PM

Just my onion.

You sure have got lots of onions. Man your breath must really be aweful.:p

Stangster
11-01-2008, 02:23 PM

I do have a weakness for onion rings but I got a big bottle of listerine too (bought it at Sam's). Thanks for your concern.

Stangster
11-01-2008, 02:29 PM

Aweful - is that a new word? Does it mean full of awe? If so, I'm sure how to take this post.:confused:

STANG RED
11-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Aweful - is that a new word? Does it mean full of awe? If so, I'm sure how to take this post.:confused:

I just figured it was so bad, the word deserved an extra letter in it to truely reflect the aw(e)fullness in it.:taunt:

Stangster
11-01-2008, 02:41 PM
I just figured it was so bad, the word deserved an extra letter in it to truely reflect the aw(e)fullness in it.:taunt:

I was thinking type-o, but I'll take your word for it.

When are they going to start serving onion rings at concession stands? Talk about a money-maker!:D

R1Editor
11-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Region I GOTW: Many variables in this game, Tigers win and move on, Lions must win to have a chance to move on.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Honestly, I think Brownwood is going to blow this one out of the water. They just have way more weapons than Snyder and are just flat out better, no way Snyder can put up the points needed to keep up with that offense. If I were Brownwood I wouldn't even bother to try running the ball, id just pass to Taylor and Miller all night, if they do that, they will win big.

You two crack me up....."Snyder is no Sweetwater".....LOL! Do you realize how lucky you were to leave Snyder with the win, however that's neither here nor there. I was surprised with Snyder defensive stuggles last week, but I think they will do just fine against brownwood. Yes, Brownwood will put up their points, but I believe they will make a mistake here or there. Snyder has plenty of offensive weapons, so I think they will score as well. I mean brownwood allowed sweetwater 55 points?! Sweetwater hasn't scored that many all year against anyone. And I was much more impressed with Snyder's offense that sweetwater's.

Can't believe this thread got to the 4th page. I guess brownwood has given up. So sad.

WylieBulldog92
11-02-2008, 07:38 PM
why this game?

pirate4state
11-02-2008, 07:42 PM
my guess because it determines the last playoff spot.

wylie & sweetwater are both in

another good pick would have been Decatur @ Bridgeport, but having more than one game to pick from is a GOOD thing

R1Editor
11-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
why this game? How this game turns out will help determine the last playoff spot in the district. If you don't like the choice volunteer next year to be Region I editor and you can pick the game.

TigerPride
11-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

I guess brownwood has given up.

brownwood WHO???

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 6-3 team in the state)

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 07:45 PM
You two crack me up....."Snyder is no Sweetwater".....LOL! Do you realize how lucky you were to leave Snyder with the win, however that's neither here nor there. I was surprised with Snyder defensive stuggles last week, but I think they will do just fine against brownwood. Yes, Brownwood will put up their points, but I believe they will make a mistake here or there. Snyder has plenty of offensive weapons, so I think they will score as well. I mean brownwood allowed sweetwater 55 points?! Sweetwater hasn't scored that many all year against anyone. And I was much more impressed with Snyder's offense that sweetwater's.

Can't believe this thread got to the 4th page. I guess brownwood has given up. So sad.

You are a funny boy.. Brownwood has not given up. As a matter of fact I would hate to be in Snyders postion right now because I believe this senior class has something to prove. If Graham beats Breck, it will not matter if we win or loose next week but to these kids.... believe me .... It matters!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by R1Editor
How this game turns out will help determine the last playoff spot in the district. If you don't like the choice volunteer next year to be Region I editor and you can pick the game.

You tell him...

Plus they are two of the most outspoken teams on the board!

Go Tigers!

Tigers 55
Brownwood 45

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 07:50 PM
I love you man.... lol
I think Garcia is on crack.:eek:

TigerPride
11-02-2008, 07:51 PM
I believe this senior class has something to prove.

U believe they have something to prove... do they BELIEVE????
I know Rogers will have the TIGERS ready to play.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-02-2008, 07:57 PM
:thinking:

Brownwood with a win and they're 4-6 and finish 3rd in district, :thinking: Hasn't Brownwood done this before ;)

TigerPride
11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
How this game turns out will help determine the last playoff spot in the district. If you don't like the choice volunteer next year to be Region I editor and you can pick the game.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
U believe they have something to prove... do they BELIEVE????
I know Rogers will have the TIGERS ready to play.

You know exactly what I know... squat!

I do believe it will be a great game. Both teams need the win.

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:thinking:

Brownwood with a win and they're 4-6 and finish 3rd in district, :thinking: Hasn't Brownwood done this before ;)

Yes, just 2 years ago and had a good playoff run loosing to states finalist Waco High in the Quarterfinals

TigerPride
11-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Yes, just 2 years ago and had a good playoff run loosing to states finalist Waco High in the Quarterfinals

that was in 4a....

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
that was in 4a....

Your point?

WylieBulldog92
11-02-2008, 09:53 PM
I wasn't taking a shot at you or anything but I would've liked to seen a game where the last playoff spot was determined by just the one game.
:)

Ranger Mom
11-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
I wasn't taking a shot at you or anything but I would've liked to seen a game where the last playoff spot was determined by just the one game.
:)

I think that happens quite a bit actually!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Trust me on this one. Your D will not hold Bwood under 35, maybe even 40. Your O will have to score well into the 40s to win. Thing is, I think yall will score well into the 40s. But even at that, your D will have to make at least 2 maybe 3 stops, which is much easier said than done against that Bwood offense. Their QB to receivers combination is awesome. With just an average defense, Bwood would be almost unbeatable. But wow is their defense weak.

I really don't think 3 stops will be enough, but 4 should do the trick. We only needed one more stop against Sweetwater, and one less by sweetwater, and that one is different. But I need to stop livin in the past, I lost another darn steak dinner to my bud from Stang country. I'll get it back some time soon I hope.

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2008, 12:28 AM

I will. This game is the fifth biggest in the region. A little research
would've showed you that.

Here's proof...

Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Liberty Hill vs. Lllano is for the 8-3A district title also. Therefore it
is a bigger game.

I might have picked Vernon vs. Iowa Park or Dalhart vs. Perryton
over the editor's choice. Atleast none of those four need the help
of someone else to make the playoffs.

R1Editor
11-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I will. This game is the fifth biggest in the region. A little research
would've showed you that.

Here's proof... In case you missed it in the other thread.

It's all yours, password being sent in a pm. You can get your feet wet ending the season and doing the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 09:11 AM
Their QB to receivers combination is awesome. With just an average defense, Bwood would be almost unbeatable. But wow is their defense weak.

I could not agree more. We have an incredible offense, especially in the air. Very hard to defend against. On the other hand, our defense just cant seem to get it done. We only need them to make one stop a quarter but ... we are getting more like one stop per game.

With all that said, I still think our defense will do what needs to be done against Snyder and pull off the win. Then our fans will pray for Breckenridge to beat Graham.

Stangster
11-03-2008, 12:50 PM

I'm sure there are those in Snyder who want to chalk up their most recent loss to the Mighty Mustangs as being unlucky. but thats just wishful thinking (or being a homer).

I'm surprised to see you admit that Snyder's defense struggled against Breck (who happens to be dead last in district).

No mistake about it, Brownwood will put up some points this week.

Just because Coach Jackson does not run up the score against other teams, does not mean that Sweetwater can not rack up the score when it needs to.

Snydertigersrul
11-03-2008, 01:56 PM
I heard that Rocket is hosting all Brownwood posters at the gym for a cookout so they can get a head start on airing up the BASKETBALLS. They hit the court Monday for practice.

:D

THE SNYDER TIGERS, THE BEST 6-3 TEAM IN THE STATE

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I heard that Rocket is hosting all Brownwood posters at the gym for a cookout so they can get a head start on airing up the BASKETBALLS. They hit the court Monday for practice.

THE SNYDER TIGERS, THE BEST 6-3 TEAM IN THE STATE

Funny thing is, I really think you will be right there with us cheering Graham on in the football playoffs.

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Funny thing is, I really think you will be right there with us cheering Graham on in the football playoffs.
Have I mentioned today that I think I love you?.......:inlove:

Stownhorse
11-03-2008, 04:15 PM
I guess this game is bigger than the district championship. LAME

R1Editor
11-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
I guess this game is bigger than the district championship. LAME So is Monahans/Greenwood and Liberty Hill/Llano, maybe they should be upset as well.:rolleyes:
You can be Sweetwater Red's able bodied assistant starting next week.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Have I mentioned today that I think I love you?.......:inlove:

Awe crude... another stocker... lol

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 04:31 PM
So is Monahans/Greenwood and Liberty Hill/Llano, maybe they should be upset as well.:rolleyes:
You can be Sweetwater Red's able bodied assistant starting next week.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

R1, it is starting to seem like being an editor is like being a coach.. every one knows you job better than you.

Keep em in line my friend!! I think you are doing a fine job, I have not gotten booted off here yet so I am pretty happy!

Stownhorse
11-03-2008, 04:32 PM
So is Monahans/Greenwood and Liberty Hill/Llano, maybe they should be upset as well.:rolleyes:

I think you are from Snyder. Thats what it is.

R1Editor
11-03-2008, 04:37 PM
I think you are from Snyder. Thats what it is. Oh so that's what it is to you, a Sweetwater/Snyder thing.:thinking: I'm sure that had a lot to do with it since Sweetwater has been GOTW twice this year. If you want I can send you the password as well and you can be a co-editor and fix the GOTW. Just let me know and it's all yours.:thumbsup:

I hate to give it up because the pay is so good, but for you I will.:) :)

Stownhorse
11-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh so that's what it is to you, a Sweetwater/Snyder thing.:thinking: I'm sure that had a lot to do with it since Sweetwater has been GOTW twice this year. If you want I can send you the password as well and you can be a co-editor and fix the GOTW. Just let me know and it's all yours.:thumbsup:

You are a comprehensive reader. Let em tell ya. I wasn't thinking any of that. I was just thinking that Snyder gets the GOTW because you are from there. Dont get so pissy on me R1.

R1Editor
11-03-2008, 04:41 PM
You are a comprehensive reader. Let em tell ya. I wasn't thinking any of that. I was just thinking that Snyder gets the GOTW because you are from there. Dont get so pissy on me R1. :eek: :eek:

Stownhorse
11-03-2008, 04:44 PM
:eek: :eek:

:kiss:

Daddy D 11
11-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I'll take Snyder in this game...

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Awe crude... another stocker... lol
No, 'wookin''- I don't work at Walmart at night............ :D

ccmom
11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
No, 'wookin''- I don't work at Walmart at night............ :D If you hadn't said it, I was going to....LOL!

Lion_Addict
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM
OUCH! You women are just meanies :doh:

But.....shhhhhh. Please don't tell Lookin4#8 I was laughing my arse off! ;)

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
If you hadn't said it, I was going to....LOL!

The sad thing is, I sat and thought about it for a while and decided that is how to spell it.

Guess I better start using spell check...

You know, I think my grammer has been called out on every thead I have posted on today. You guys do realize I am not a coach and there is no reason to judge me on my every move!

ccmom
11-03-2008, 08:09 PM
The sad thing is, I sat and thought about it for a while and decided that is how to spell it.

You know, I think my grammer has been called out on every thead I have posted on today. You guys do realize I am not a coach and there is no reason to judge me on my every move! Ok, ok...you're making me feel bad so I guess I won't point out the misspelled word in that post. It's killing me though...just so you know!

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Ok, ok...you're making me feel bad so I guess I won't point out the misspelled word in that post. It's killing me though...just so you know!

I will try to be more careful, just for you!

Ranger Mom
11-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh so that's what it is to you, a Sweetwater/Snyder thing.:thinking: I'm sure that had a lot to do with it since Sweetwater has been GOTW twice this year. If you want I can send you the password as well and you can be a co-editor and fix the GOTW. Just let me know and it's all yours.:thumbsup:

I think you are doing a fine job.....and I am not in the least bit upset about the GOTW!

We told you going in that almost every week you are gonna have somebody that isn't happy with your choice.....it's the nature of the beast!!

Now you see why we mods throw out the, "damned if we do and damned if don't" mantra so much!!!

Honestly, I have been worried about us even making the playoffs, I never even gave a second thought about who was the District Champion.

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 11:12 PM

You know, I think my grammer has been called out on every thead I have posted on today. You guys do realize I am not a coach and there is no reason to judge me on my every move!
And what is even sadder..... we figured you probably had:kiss:

Go_Wylie2000
11-03-2008, 11:12 PM
I'll take Snyder in this one, Brownwood's defense sucks

Snyder 58

Brownwood 28

RedWhiteBlue
11-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Go_Wylie2000
I'll take Snyder in this one, Brownwood's defense sucks

Snyder 58

Brownwood 28
You know there are a great deal of things in life that suck- but every once in a while you get a break. And I just think this might be it for the Lions. Call me 'Crazy'- okay you do already, but I have a feeling about this..........:thumbsup:
Go Lions Go!!!

Go_Wylie2000
11-04-2008, 01:00 AM
You know there are a great deal of things in life that suck- but every once in a while you get a break. And I just think this might be it for the Lions. Call me 'Crazy'- okay you do already, but I have a feeling about this..........:thumbsup:
Go Lions Go!!!

From seeing Snyder's ability I think they will own Brownwood.

garciap77
11-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think you are doing a fine job.....and I am not in the least bit upset about the GOTW!

We told you going in that almost every week you are gonna have somebody that isn't happy with your choice.....it's the nature of the beast!!

Now you see why we mods throw out the, "damned if we do and damned if don't" mantra so much!!!

Honestly, I have been worried about us even making the playoffs, I never even gave a second thought about who was the District Champion.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/6a00d8341bfac553ef00e54f739fbf8833-.jpg

Your GOTW was the right choice!

Lion_Addict
11-04-2008, 08:31 AM

Man, you are getting the true objective of these ladies right? :thinking: Think they're fallin for those smooth typin fingers :inlove: You STUD!!!! :D

Looking4number8
11-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Man, you are getting the true objective of these ladies right? :thinking: Think they're fallin for those smooth typin fingers :inlove: You STUD!!!! :D

I have been told women always go for the bad boys. Does that transfer over to the message boards and the women always go for the bad typers (probally another misspell)?

Lion_Addict
11-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Kinda getting back to the topic....wasn't it how much Snyder sucks? :thinking:

Have our last game (8th grade) in Snyder this afternoon. Hoping the stench isn't as bad as they say :ack!: . But beings that I won't get to attend Friday night's game (ya know...the one Brownwood whips those tails) I guess I should feel honored that I get to attend an event at Tigger stadium. Boy, am I excited...woohoo :rolleyes:

DaHop72
11-04-2008, 09:47 AM

Have our last game (8th grade) in Snyder this afternoon. Hoping the stench isn't as bad as they say :ack!: . But beings that I won't get to attend Friday night's game (ya know...the one Brownwood whips those tails) I guess I should feel honored that I get to attend an event at Tigger stadium. Boy, am I excited...woohoo :rolleyes: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Disregard the directions I sent you, I think I can find a better route.:devil: :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 09:51 AM

Have our last game (8th grade) in Snyder this afternoon. Hoping the stench isn't as bad as they say :ack!: . But beings that I won't get to attend Friday night's game (ya know...the one Brownwood whips those tails) I guess I should feel honored that I get to attend an event at Tigger stadium. Boy, am I excited...woohoo :rolleyes:
Okay- so you won't be at the game Friday??? What gives? Wait, maybe you have been the problem all along and the Wood will pull it out.....:thinking:

Lion_Addict
11-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Disregard the directions I sent you, I think I can find a better route.:devil: :devil:

Ummmmm, I was just funnin :D . Like it's been said....all the LUV :devil: for Snyder that we have excludes you bud. ;)
Mucho thanks for the directions! :thumbsup:

Lion_Addict
11-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Okay- so you won't be at the game Friday??? What gives? Wait, maybe you have been the problem all along and the Wood will pull it out.....:thinking:

I gotta be in Dallas at Southfork for a seminar....won't get back in time :( .
Callin me a jinx woman????!!!! :p
The WOOD will do more than pull it out Darlin ;) . Long night for the Tiggers I'm tellin ya.

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 11:04 AM
I gotta be in Dallas at Southfork for a seminar....won't get back in time :( .
Callin me a jinx woman????!!!! :p
The WOOD will do more than pull it out Darlin ;) . Long night for the Tiggers I'm tellin ya.
Nah, I don't believe in the jinx thing. And I love it when you call me 'woman', but that Darlin' thing really needs to go.:rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
11-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Nah, I don't believe in the jinx thing. And I love it when you call me 'woman', but that Darlin' thing really needs to go.:rolleyes:

OK...........it'll "go" right here, DARLIN :p :D

Stownhorse
11-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:taunt: It would be uncharacteristic of me to not say anything RM!

Ranger Mom
11-04-2008, 02:41 PM
:taunt: It would be uncharacteristic of me to not say anything RM!

Ain't that the truth??:p

Looking4number8
11-04-2008, 09:06 PM
I am bored..... snider sucks

mrescape43
11-04-2008, 10:34 PM
I am bored..... snider sucks

I do not remember Snyder losing to Graham! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looking4number8
11-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I do not remember Snyder losing to Graham! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I feel better now. I was beggining to think no one from Snyder cared.

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 01:22 AM
I feel better now. I was beggining to think no one from Snyder cared.
I think it is 'beginning'. :thinking:
You know, you would think as uneducated as you Brownwood guys seem that you would put out better athletes. I mean, gah- what do those boys do for 8-10 hours a day? They aren't reading, writing, etc. and it doesn't appear they are working out much.:eek:
Oh and I haven't said it today, "GO LIONS GO".

Lion_Addict
11-05-2008, 07:30 AM
You know, you would think as uneducated as you Brownwood guys seem that you would put out better athletes. I mean, gah- what do those boys do for 8-10 hours a day? They aren't reading, writing, etc. and it doesn't appear they are working out much.:eek:

"Flipping the Bird" smiley right atcha! :tongue: :tongue:

Looking4number8
11-05-2008, 08:30 AM

Who pulled your chain? Go Breckenridge! Beat Graham,

Snyder... I mean snider still sucks

garciap77
11-05-2008, 08:49 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
11-05-2008, 08:53 AM
"Flipping the Bird" smiley right atcha! :tongue: :tongue:

I like this one!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/25611DGDon-t-Make-Me-Drool-On-Yo-1.jpg

ccmom
11-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey Snyder...Congrats on the bond election!

DaHop72
11-05-2008, 09:29 AM
Hey Snyder...Congrats on the bond election! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

tigerchick_2013
11-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Hey Snyder...Congrats on the bond election!

:mad: :mad:

Come on now ccmom don't be bashing a town just because they don't want to see progress. Maybe they like sitting with their knees in the backs of other fans, maybe it's the closeness they all like. I don't think a lot of voters have seen the big picture of what could have been accomplished, oh well we shall try again.

It's sad the county passes the liquor law but deprives improvements for the school system, talk about a slap in the face to the children/grandchildren of this town, sorry to go on and on but it's pathetic.

GO TIGERS BEAT brownwood!!!!!!

ccmom
11-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
:mad: :mad:

Come on now ccmom don't be bashing a town just because they don't want to see progress. Maybe they like sitting with their knees in the backs of other fans, maybe it's the closeness they all like. I don't think a lot of voters have seen the big picture of what could have been accomplished, oh well we shall try again.

It's sad the county passes the liquor law but deprives improvements for the school system, talk about a slap in the face to the children/grandchildren of this town, sorry to go on and on but it's pathetic.

GO TIGERS BEAT brownwood!!!!!!

Ok...I know I do tend to stir the pot around here, but I SWEAR I thought I saw that it passed! I stayed up until 1:30am watching national election coverage and got up at 4:30am so apparently I am sleep deprived and confused.

Seriously, I jump at the chance to take credit for being a smarty pants, but this time I really was trying to be nice. Let this be a lesson to me...I should just stick to what I do best.:confused:

tigerchick_2013
11-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Ok...I know I do tend to stir the pot around here, but I SWEAR I thought I saw that it passed! I stayed up until 1:30am watching national election coverage and got up at 4:30am so apparently I am sleep deprived and confused.

Seriously, I jump at the chance to take credit for being a smarty pants, but this time I really was trying to be nice. Let this be a lesson to me...I should just stick to what I do best.:confused:

All's forgiven ccmom, I heard several people say they thought it past but apparently it was two other towns that had theirs pass. Thanks for the congrats though.

GO TIGERS!!!!

garciap77
11-05-2008, 01:06 PM
All's forgiven ccmom, I heard several people say they thought it past but apparently it was two other towns that had theirs pass. Thanks for the congrats though.

GO TIGERS!!!!

Hey Tigerchick! Where have you been! Heard at the Jack-In-The-Box that you got into a fight with that mean RWB lady!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/hannah-montana-4-29-08-2.jpg

;)

Phantom Stang
11-05-2008, 01:22 PM
I haven't seen either team play since way before they were born, but based on what I've read and heard, I predict Brownwood wins 50+ to less than 40 for Snyder.:nerd:

tigerchick_2013
11-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey Tigerchick! Where have you been! Heard at the Jack-In-The-Box that you got into a fight with that mean RWB lady!

;)

I'm still here, guess I can't let go of our defeat against S'water, I know I know, it's time to move on and look to Friday night. Sad too because of the way the election went, shouldn't be required to go to work after such a devastating defeat:(

As for the rumors you heard at the Jack-in-the-Box, you of all people should know you can't believe everything you hear, RWB and I don't have any issues, us girls have got to stick together.

How's the atmosphere in Abilene this week??

GO TIGERS beat brownwood!!!!

garciap77
11-05-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm still here, guess I can't let go of our defeat against S'water, I know I know, it's time to move on and look to Friday night. Sad too because of the way the election went, shouldn't be required to go to work after such a devastating defeat:(

As for the rumors you heard at the Jack-in-the-Box, you of all people should know you can't believe everything you hear, RWB and I don't have any issues, us girls have got to stick together.

It's great! Can't wait to go the the bowl and watch some football! I know about you sticking together! I read how you girls were ganging up on poor STANG RED!

us girls have got to stick together
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RHW_desktop_800new-1.jpg

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 03:52 PM

Amen, sister!!! :thumbsup:

Go_Wylie2000
11-05-2008, 10:59 PM

;)

Gorgeous!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

mrescape43
11-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I haven't seen either team play since way before they were born, but based on what I've read and heard, I predict Brownwood wins 50+ to less than 40 for Snyder.:nerd: :rolleyes: :thinking:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Game Day! LET GO TIGERS! The Tiger defense is going to step up big tonight and the offense will be firing on all cylinders. Looking forward to this one!

Looking4number8
11-07-2008, 09:16 AM
It's great! Can't wait to go the the bowl and watch some football! I know about you sticking together! I read how you girls were ganging up on poor STANG RED!

us girls have got to stick together
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RHW_desktop_800new-1.jpg

;)

Hmmm. If this is the Desperate downlow housewifes we need to have weekly meet and greats .... at Chili's!

Looking4number8
11-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Game Day! LET GO TIGERS! The Tiger defense is going to step up big tonight and the offense will be firing on all cylinders. Looking forward to this one!

Better watch out, I hear we have been working on defense this week... You guys are going down!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Better watch out, I hear we have been working on defense this week... You guys are going down!

Ha! You wait for the last week of your season to start working on your defense? To late....the Tigers take it to you tonight.

garciap77
11-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Good luck to both teams. Hope you have a great M&G. To bad Rocket is not going to make this game.

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2008, 09:30 AM
I read how you girls were ganging up on poor STANG RED!

No need for us to gang up on him - any one of us could take him. :devil: ;)

tigerchick_2013
11-07-2008, 09:30 AM

Ditto!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!! beat brownwood:D

Looking4number8
11-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Have I said latley, Go Breckenridge, beat Graham!

\

Snyder_TigerFan
11-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Have I said latley, Go Breckenridge, beat Graham!

\

It won't matter.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-07-2008, 09:58 AM
We don't hear from Rocket very much anymore. Something tells me that if Brownwood was where he thought they were going to be, we wouldn't be able to shut him up.

Go Tigers, end the Lions season tonight!

STANG RED
11-07-2008, 11:34 AM
No need for us to gang up on him - any one of us could take him. :devil: ;)

:thinking: Maybe,,,,Maybe Not?

I guess that all depends on where your wanting to take me.:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Looking4number8
11-07-2008, 12:54 PM
It won't matter.

Not to you guys!

nobogey72
11-07-2008, 04:10 PM
:thinking: Maybe,,,,Maybe Not?

I guess that all depends on where your wanting to take me.:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

couldn't have said it better myself.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
11-08-2008, 12:23 AM

Just my onion. How about that onion. :devil: :devil:

DaHop72
11-08-2008, 12:27 AM
You tell him...

Plus they are two of the most outspoken teams on the board!

Go Tigers!

Tigers 55
Brownwood 45 Pretty darn close on the score. SFT.